Remote Group Healing: weekend of July 9, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

It's tempting to have a rainbow focus again, so I'll pick something else big and beautiful from the sky. Clouds are ephemeral yet when they bring a storm or hail or a long awaited rain they can bring substantial change and sustenance. Alternatively (this is one of my favorite things to do) one can just lie back and watch the clouds and see them change shape and morph from one to another form. This can be a way of seeing things about to come. I have a habit of checking the sky for clouds every morning, or just mist or a hard sun type sky; whatever it is I feel it informs me. Of course, the best ones are the 'angel's wings' form which lets me know I'm well supported.

Start by sitting on a cloud, sowing water from a cloud, finding yourself in a healing mist (like Harry Potter with Dumbledore in the last movie) or watch the clouds go by, telling you a story.

Or, once again, do your own thing. It's all good. See you there.

1657164705055.png some nice angel's wings to the right
1657164506275.png1657164635434.png

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: DacOxichmic NiannAdmic Dublicbot Konkumaf Jamiemow and JacobNet .

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1657164824295.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1657164635434.png
1657164882129.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In
Sometimes I see clouds that look like a doorway - maybe I will stroll through.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Looks like we may be a small group.
FYI, I'll be traveling this weekend so will not be posting for a bit.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
1648138435195.png

It's tempting to have a rainbow focus again, so I'll pick something else big and beautiful from the sky. Clouds are ephemeral yet when they bring a storm or hail or a long awaited rain they can bring substantial change and sustenance. Alternatively (this is one of my favorite things to do) one can just lie back and watch the clouds and see them change shape and morph from one to another form. This can be a way of seeing things about to come. I have a habit of checking the sky for clouds every morning, or just mist or a hard sun type sky; whatever it is I feel it informs me. Of course, the best ones are the 'angel's wings' form which lets me know I'm well supported.

Start by sitting on a cloud, sowing water from a cloud, finding yourself in a healing mist (like Harry Potter with Dumbledore in the last movie) or watch the clouds go by, telling you a story.

Or, once again, do your own thing. It's all good. See you there.

View attachment 13579 some nice angel's wings to the right
View attachment 13577View attachment 13578

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: DacOxichmic NiannAdmic Dublicbot Konkumaf Jamiemow and JacobNet .

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

View attachment 13580

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

View attachment 13578
View attachment 13581
So beautiful. Thank you Lila I feel it.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
It was so nice to see you all in our circle of Love and Light. I felt happiness and joy to see and feel you all. Then I saw we all had a cloud as a dress. Lila had a pink one, Linda a violet one, June a bright white one and I had a yellow one.
Only our heads were above our clouds:-D. And we floated of into the sky. It was so much fun. Then I saw all the gem trails and started to cry. The grieve didn't stay long because we saw a rainbow and started to slide of it. We had so much fun. Also because we ended up floating in the sky when we wanted to leave the rainbow. When I felt happy again I saw us make rain. And the rain that fell on the heads of the people on earth connected them with the universal love. The rain cleaned them and cheered them up. It was a lovely experience.
Together we stand in love and Light as One <3 <3 <3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It began in the clouds, and we were relaxed and happy. Then I watched a coastline of rugged rocks and big seas except for one cove of white sand, turquoise water, and gentle waves. We floated down from the clouds - and - I fell asleep.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Now that I'm back I'll write what I recall of my session.

We started together in a line w clouds around.

I was (physically, during this session) in a place full of color and life and started my session with a view of a teeny tiny little cloud covering a hill across from me. In my mind's eye the mist turned into an elongated cloud that formed into one of those long, wise Chinese dragons that give gifts to those who are deserving and do other things to those not so prepared. In fact, as I peeked a bit, the teensy tiny cloud had also elongated a bit in a similar way before dissipating. I knew this dragon was my ride to the next adventure and it felt like I didn't yet get started on it and am about to (whoo hoo!).

Then, the best part: we continued on our exploration of this place and found a dragon statue that looked exactly like what I'd pictured in my mind's eye. Then another dragon showed up, this one holding a crystal in its hand as it peeked out of its lair in the mountainside. I even gave him a name that popped into mind. Both these dragons were of the same style which felt important as cultures differ in their interpretation of dragon energy

I also remember, at some point, feeling whoomped with energy that grounded me from the ground up, connecting me more solidly than I recall. It was very, very healing. We were all in this.

• Magical
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)