Remote Group Healing Weekend of July 25, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1589430560221.png

I came across an art project called the Hero Art Project. It's from New York City and it aims to:
THE HERO ART PROJECT pairs members of ARTHOUSE.NYC's artistic community with family members who have lost a loved one working in the Healthcare Community due to Covid:19. These artists will then create a portrait of these individuals to celebrate their heroism. We will share the artwork with the public on September 10, 2020 in NYC. This project is to bring about love and healing throughout our global communities, honor these heroic souls and give back with love and art. Art by FAKE THE STREET ARTIST
FOR MORE INFO: [email protected]
You can find it here: https://www.arthouse.nyc/new-events
This seems such a beautiful gesture to thank folks who have given up their lives working in health care caring for people with covid.

Then, using these search terms I came across another, similar gesture. This one was called Community Heroes. It had the faces of those nominated by their neighbours as community heroes; beautiful faces. http://www.communityheroes.nyc/

So, from this I am proposing that this week we harness the healing power of gratitude. I will be thinking about the people around me I consider the heroes of my life and sending gratitude their way. I am curious if anybody else cares to share what they are grateful for.

1595556769236.png1595556948003.png

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: JamesUsari, bri_f35, BrandonA and lizzy tish. I hope you you check in and perhaps like what you see!

No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1595556888524.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

• Thank you!
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session started with my floating up. All great session seem to, lol. I love to fly! I think I had wings and others, with and without wings, joined me in a circle where we hovered, radiating a beautiful feeling that was probably gratitude down onto a portion of the earth below us. As we did a sort of pulsation of feelings radiated down from us and then outward along the earth and in. The waves did some bouncing in different directions so that they started to interact and create standing waves in some places. These were spots where the waves were super strong. At least some of these locations began to have similar groups above them doing what we were doing... and so the pulsations grew. They were then strongly reinforced by emanations from outside earth, ie from 'space'. More and more of this grew. As we sank down again toward our other selves a series of lines of weight fell off us. We'd dropped a lot of 'weight' while doing this exercise in gratitude, it seems<3

As I came gratefully back down and fully back into my body the most interesting thing happened. I was fully back but started to pulse back and forth between where I was and where I'd been. This pulsation created its own energy which was amazing. It felt like it 'brightened' me. It was, itself, definitely healing and I believe I carried that threw my day.

Another thing, it was very easy today to find gratitude all around me. So very many people + things, events, etc to be grateful for in my life. Shortly after I initially posted this thread I felt very heavy and reached for gratitude to bring me 'up' toward a better feeling place. It always works. There is always something to be grateful for; even if it is that I can still draw breath or think thoughts :-D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What came to me is the wisdom to know when to not respond and when to walk away. Sometimes I'm conflicted about whether or not to supply additional information, and what came to me is the graceful exchange of info and ideas from both sides. Of course there are exceptions, such as when someone is about to step in an ant bed.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What came to me is the wisdom to know when to not respond and when to walk away. Sometimes I'm conflicted about whether or not to supply additional information, and what came to me is the graceful exchange of info and ideas from both sides. Of course there are exceptions, such as when someone is about to step in an ant bed.
That's a great takeaway!
And the ant bed is a memorable visual, lol :eek:

Reactions: Tania

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My session started with us sitting in a circle in the forest clearing, there were two or three others dotted in between us, I don’t know who they were but they were completely clothed in white.
The more I thought about what I had to be grateful for the more things came to mind, and this feeling of gratitude lifted me up high.

I became aware of beautiful coloured butterfly’s flitting in and out of the tree branches above our heads and suddenly noticed they were not butterfly’s but tiny winged beings. This is a first for me, I have never seen these beautiful creatures in any meditation at any time.
It’s interesting to note that I saw them after the feeling of gratitude lifted my frequency to a higher level, thus I believe allowing me to see them.

. It was a really great theme Lila, I felt wonderful afterwards and will make sure to have a gratitude session from time to time

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
More gratitude, more miracles is that not the manifestation rule?
I believe it's a piece of the manifestation puzzle, or at least helps things along.

Reactions: Tania

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)