Remote Group Healing: weekend of July 23 Shining your light (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

Hello again. This weekend I'd like to focus on finding our own light. There are more than one light you could find, for example, deep in your belly of in the middle of your head between your eyes. The one I'll be focusing on is in my chest.

For starters, finding your light may be unfamiliar. There are a few ways to approach this that I can think of. One is to simply imagine a light inside your chest and let go of any notion that it isn't 'real'. After all, is any thought 'real'? Is a feeling 'real' if I can't touch it, see it or box it up?
Another way to find that light is to feel for it. Again, you could try to feel for a space that is not empty, rather filled with light, which is anything but heavy (it's light, of course!:ROFL:), so it feels different. Or you could see if you can find a place from which warmth radiates.
You could just sit still and present, and ask to be shown where the light in your chest is and see what comes up. Who knows what fascinating things you'd find this way. If you choose this method you may want to be careful whom you ask; your higher self seems a good bet.

However you find your light or even if you're not sure you've found it, once you have something you'd like to start with the next step you might want to try is growing that light. You could pull it, push it, allow it to expand or even just imagine it expanding.

Once expanded, you can play with how far to expand it and if you'd like to add anything to it. Perhaps you'd like to add an intention to heal yourself, add to the healing of the group or something else. Maybe it's warmth, color or more oomph'' you'd like to add to it. Whatever it is you do with that light once you've found it, be with it for a while and let it fill you and maybe expand beyond you. It'd probably feel good to let it fill the space around you and perhaps further.

Once you're done expanding, filling, adding and whatever-ing you'll likely want to let it settle in at whatever size, warmth, color, etc feels good. Know its there and go about your day. Let us know how that goes if you'd like.

1658501071184.png

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: ArthurBrorb HenorFievy Georgetar Donaldexews JeremyHycle BasilSitty Michaelenerm ZerocalMarty and DenisRhymn.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1658501199631.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.​

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 12.14.10 PM.png

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
See you all in a few minutes.

Just got another reiki attunement so am excited about the possibilities here.

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
Joined out of time this morning, just after waking.
I got to the forest clearing and Linda was stirring something in a giant pot over the fire. Like a witches cauldron. June was gathering bowls and Lila was getting eating utensils. I had nothing to do so I started to help others set up tables in case people wanted to sit and eat. That’s all I remember. Perhaps it was a healing stew being prepared.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This was a great session for me. I asked for healing as I lay in the sun and found my light coming from me and being powered up from 'wherever'. it felt good. Then, the motif of the bright light shining my my middle was highlighted in yet another way by the sun shining above me peeking through the trees as the wind moved the leaves above me.

Hands came to help and shimmered around me too. I've seen hands before, many, many of them. This was similar and very relaxing; particularly gentle. I heard a glass break someplace (later I found glass had in fact broken nearby). It was all find. These things happened.

At the end we all came together at the campfire for a group hug and a trading of stories and laughter. A very pleasant experience.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Joined out of time this morning, just after waking.
I got to the forest clearing and Linda was stirring something in a giant pot over the fire. Like a witches cauldron. June was gathering bowls and Lila was getting eating utensils. I had nothing to do so I started to help others set up tables in case people wanted to sit and eat. That’s all I remember. Perhaps it was a healing stew being prepared.
This sounds like one of those beautiful gatherings where everyone contributes what they feel is needed and it all magically comes together better than anyone could have imagined. In fact, I'd participated in something very similar, on a small scale, just prior to my own session so I particularly <3 it.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
For me the light in our forest clearing was magical, the Elementals we’re with us this week and their lights twinkled merrily, I was quite engrossed in the show when four or five fat puppies came tumbling in, chasing the little beings of light who thought it great fun and reminding us that fun is so Important to add to the mix.
We were surrounded by light and fun and magic and above all love, I was reminded of places like New Zealand and Australia who are still suffering oppression through unfair rules and regs, some of them mandatory, put the thought out to you all and hey presto we sent all that we had around us over there, saw it spread over each country healing and bringing joy, hopefully it will touch some of those in charge and they will see the harm being done.

Our clearing was still full when we finished, there is no end to love and joy but there can be the end for the need of healing when there is enough love, that’s all the world needs, LOVE, and magic will follow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)