Event Remote Group Healing: Weekend of July 10, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
  • Magical
Reactions: June and Anaeika

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
It was verry nice to be connected with you al. I tuned in one day to early:) I was outside in nature and at first I felt an enormous amount of joy and light. The light became purple. I felt warmth at my solar plexus. And my back was itching. Then I saw half a circle of people. We lengthended our spine. And then everyone got wings. After that I went so deep in meditation that I forgot time and place I do not know how long I sat beside the water. I came out completely refreshed and happy.

The second time I tuned in there was a circle of people. The energy I felt was a heavier. I felt al kind of sensations in my body but especially in my hands. At a certain point when I focused on Laron my hands started to burn as if it would give me blisters. I felt an overall feeling of gratitude and a soft and loving energy from the group. I will keep on sending Love and Light to Melodys and Clodaghs mother and Anaekas dog. In Love an Light we are all One<3

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for sharing, so far, everyone!

At a certain point when I focused on Laron my hands started to burn as if it would give me blisters
I have been on fire lately (old basket joke).

I find it really interesting when encountering a healing session where an uncomfortable experience occurs, or one that is hard to fathom and understand like that. That's quite different to when a client has the experience, as this time it was you the sender.

When i did the session i was sitting in front of my purple sofa (back against it) on the carpet cross legged with a large amethyst crystal next to me and a purple blanket overtop of my legs. I did it on time this time around.

I can't think of any 3D reason as to why that would be the case so let me intuit in and see what comes right now...

Interference comes up. Something in the way. That's all I have right now.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I could sense shadow beings moving around the circle behind us, resting their hands upon each member then moving on. I feel like these were ancestors or guides.
I've been away from a computer for a while so am just catching up. It was long enough that I'd forgotten... but I also recall seeing what I felt were past lives/ancestors behind us our circle. So :cool: that you did too.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Thanks for sharing, so far, everyone!

I have been on fire lately (old basket joke).

I find it really interesting when encountering a healing session where an uncomfortable experience occurs, or one that is hard to fathom and understand like that. That's quite different to when a client has the experience, as this time it was you the sender.

When i did the session i was sitting in front of my purple sofa (back against it) on the carpet cross legged with a large amethyst crystal next to me and a purple blanket overtop of my legs. I did it on time this time around.

I can't think of any 3D reason as to why that would be the case so let me intuit in and see what comes right now...

Interference comes up. Something in the way. That's all I have right now.
Interesting.. interference....I will think about that again

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)