Event Remote Group Healing: Weekend of July 10, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note I've updated the time zones listed based on daylight saving, so check your time below.

As Lila is going to be away from home this weekend, I’m going to host the session.

Our planet was already unique, but recent conditions has made it even more so.

So much division.

So much confusion.

So much fear.

photo-1477490209413-bd54a40dea62.jpg

In addition to sending distant healing to those taking part — and being as open as possible to receiving — let’s consider the above.

Firstly, connect into the space you may be familiar with which lets the information flow, or just allow information beyond your own memories to flood through in a quiet space as per the conditions we suggest for these sessions below.

See what guidance you get for what you can do to help in this situation, whether it’s during this session, or simply something about your future that you can implement later on. And feel free to share after.

So, as an example, you could start the session after connecting into our space and send healing to the group and/or each individual one at a time, then after 10 or 15 minutes, leave yourself open to receive with the intention of what you can do to help with that division, confusion and fear.

Enjoy the session!

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes JasonmoB Charuta Tarkus RobbiePorter Clo79 WayneJex eyeoneSe

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Below we have Thessa and Melody joining in with us. Note Thessa is a recent QHHT client of mine (she doesnn't mind me saying) and please see Melody's situation with her Mom if any of you feel compelled to focus in on that ❤‍ as well.

1625724714006.png

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow! What a dynamic group this week. Thanks so much, Laron.

I'll be joining in out of time at some point during the weekend. If you see mountains or running water or see someone dancing about, that'll probably be me.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hello everyone. I’m in. Must be an important healing to get invited & looks like many are joining in. Sinera , you got your wish for me to return, lol.

I leveled up in healing since I was last here as I am attuned to master level Usui & Karuna reiki, along w a Christ consciousness annointing.

My healing request is for my sick dog (pancreatitis, cough, dermatitis, & possible metastasized cancer).

My intention is to send healing to all here and beyond as a force of light & love.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Current list of those taking part (let me know if I miss anyone):

Laron
Salislady
Ann
Waynie
Linda
Thessa
Melody
Noucky
Clodagh
Jennifer
Alain
Terri
Teresa
Jane
Heather
Janna
June
Lila
Anaeika (now a reiki Usui & Karuna master!)

Special requests

Melody: “My mom is very ill, nothing more can be done for her, and we’ve always had a difficult relationship. I just want her to transition peacefully, and for me to find some peace as well. Thank you.”

Clodagh: “My mum is also ill, terminal cancer and she received some bad news last week. I’m trying to process it in my head the past week but finding it hard and scary. “

Anaeika: “My healing request is for my sick dog (pancreatitis, cough, dermatitis, & possible metastasized cancer)”

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Hello everyone. I’m in. Must be an important healing to get invited & looks like many are joining in. Sinera , you got your wish for me to return, lol.

I leveled up in healing since I was last here as I am attuned to master level Usui & Karuna reiki, along w a Christ consciousness annointing.

My healing request is for my sick dog (pancreatitis, cough, dermatitis, & possible metastasized cancer).

My intention is to send healing to all here and beyond as a force of light & love.
Hello, Anaeika. Another special 'thumbs up' from my avatar pic celebrating the fact that you're back. :cool:

Ok, I'm in then at my time (Sat 9 pm Europe) to send healing energy to all of the group who want and need it.

Clo79

Just Arrived
Jul 4, 2021
Hi Laron,
Where do we find the link for the healing session? Apologies if it’s clear or you’ve already explained. I only had a quick scroll and couldn’t see it.
Thank you
Clodagh

Waynie

Just Arrived
Jul 8, 2021
I am always interested in new crystals from somewhere/one else... especially since I spent the last thirty-three years in crystalline heartland...Arkansas...I got a message that I was gifted a crystal for my first post...thank you ✌

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
With just under an hour before we start, here's a list of those joining in:

Laron
Salislady
Ann
Waynie
Linda
Thessa
Melody
Noucky
Clodagh
Jennifer
Alain
Terri
Teresa
Jane
Heather
Janna
June
Lila
Anaeika (now a reiki Usui & Karuna master!)
Jayne
Sinera
Wayne
Mike

Special requests:

Melody: “My mom is very ill, nothing more can be done for her, and we’ve always had a difficult relationship. I just want her to transition peacefully, and for me to find some peace as well. Thank you.”

Clodagh: “My mum is also ill, terminal cancer and she received some bad news last week. I’m trying to process it in my head the past week but finding it hard and scary."

Anaeika: “My healing request is for my sick dog (pancreatitis, cough, dermatitis, & possible metastasized cancer)”

Hi Laron,
Where do we find the link for the healing session? Apologies if it’s clear or you’ve already explained. I only had a quick scroll and couldn’t see it.
Thank you
Clodagh
This is it right here. Just scroll up. The guide/instructions on how the session works is included in the OP (original post), or just click here.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was very focused in on staying close to the group this time. I first saw us all standing in a circle in our clearing around the crystal. Then I found myself with my hands on a layer surrounding the group which covered the clearing from above, a bit like half a dome or lid that came down. I sent healing energy into that, which I felt was going into all of us.

I then saw Melody’s Mum lying horizontal above the ground within the circle, with many energetic hands holding her up providing her support.

I intentionally sent some emotional supportive based healing to Clodagh and quickly some more healing to Anaeika’s dog, who I did a session with yesterday.

For the secondary intention, I had some information pop in on how I can better help others, but it also related to long term plans around ideas I’ve had recently.

Terri

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 12, 2021
Deep in the Heart of Texas
I think perhaps I started an hour ahead of time....which makes sense because instead of people I "saw" rock formations in a circle. Above us was a circular configuration of lights. Below us, in the middle of our circle was a dark gaping hole. I drew white energy in (with every intake of breath through my nose) from the floating mechanism above our heads and breathed out through my mouth the spent or dark energy into the hole in the middle. I could sense shadow beings moving around the circle behind us, resting their hands upon each member then moving on. I feel like these were ancestors or guides. Laron was moving freely about with them but was a much clearer image and easy to recognize. I feel like he was wearing some sort of headband. About halfway in, my cat made something fall which was rather loud. I felt her come over and knew she wanted to lie down with me so I let her. She's very grounding for me. Once she got settled I felt more relaxed and concentrated on the dog in need of healing. I felt like I went past the 20 minutes but I thought it couldn't hurt to keep on. The next thing I knew I was waking up about an hour and a half later from the most sound sleep I have had in ages. I had put on a shamanic drumming song and had ear buds in so that may have helped. I have needed some good rest for a while now so I accept this as part of the healing I wanted to take away from this session.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The energy was so strong in the group this week that it almost drew me in without really trying.
It was great to see so many and as usual there were others on the periphery.
Sometimes I see them and many times they have been Native Americans, this time i sensed rather than saw.

Before starting healing I was saying hello to everyone, mind to mind, when I got to Linda something happened, such a strong connection I can only liken to a mind hug.it was really strong , took me by surprise.

After that I did my normal healing and soaked up the wonderful energy.

Terri

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 12, 2021
Deep in the Heart of Texas
The energy was so strong in the group this week that it almost drew me in without really trying.
It was great to see so many and as usual there were others on the periphery.
Sometimes I see them and many times they have been Native Americans, this time i sensed rather than saw.

Before starting healing I was saying hello to everyone, mind to mind, when I got to Linda something happened, such a strong connection I can only liken to a mind hug.it was really strong , took me by surprise.

After that I did my normal healing and soaked up the wonderful energy.
Linda is very special!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)