Remote Group Healing: weekend of January 9, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1603457740900.png

I was contemplating things today in a quiet moment an heard very clearly SLOW DOWN! As I was driving at the time, having just been for a nice long walk, it would have perhaps seemed obvious that I should immediately slow down the car. That wasn't the gist of it, though. It was, in general, a message to slow down how I act, drive, think, organize my time... and most especially, to slow down my expectations; to not expect myself to be everything for everyone, to relax into the moment even more. I like relaxing into the moment, have built in times of day and days of the week for this and was being asked to do so even more. I was being asked loud and clear.

Who asked me? I'm not sure though I'd guess it was my higher self coming through in a 'loud and clear' moment.

My feeling is that I'm being asked to do this on multiple levels. And I do not doubt that one of these levels is for my health. I've made great strides in my health and most of these came from moments where I, in one way or another, slowed down. I slowed enough to take time to do the obvious things I needed for my health; simple things like rest and eat well, make time for exercise again, make sure I had creative time and more time with friends and family who I enjoyed being with, less with those who were not so great for me. I slowed down enough to have conversations. These conversations sorted out so much for me, since we all have things that we can't readily see about ourselves... which tend to be obvious to other folks :)) I slowed down enough to listen to advice and every piece of healing modality that worked well from me came from a conversation I had where I heard what someone was saying and took a chance. Lucky me, I'm so much healthier as a result.

So for this week's healing session I propose that we build in a slow moment or few for listening to what we most need for healing ourselves, our families, our communities, our environments; whatever it is we wish to focus on. Our healing times are, in a way, built-in opportunities for doing this. Let's make sure we consciously take advantage of it this week<3
It's as simple as setting the intention to hear/see/feel what we need to hear/see/feel and then wait for what comes up.

Maybe it'll be like a little bird sitting on your shoulder, whispering into your ear:-D

1610075533836.png1610075567603.png1610075726620.png

Additional Info
We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes IndigoStar carmen camper5d YMDavid GarantMG. We hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

1610075675283.png1610075687578.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1610075547642.png1610075708622.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.
1610075765954.png1610075772367.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Strolling in

Joaquín_Sorolla_y_Bastida_-_Strolling_along_the_Seashore_50x50_vwxzve__44219.1486481793.jpg

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So far we have strolling, being and cruising in :ROFL: :-D
Maybe I'll fly in... taking my time, slowly... savoring the flight, the scenery + the company.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
:)) :ROFL: <3

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had a relatively quiet session in the midst of a winter wonderland. Just kind of landed in the session whilst in a beautiful place at approx the usual time :-D
We jumped right into our circle with a large cake/candle/mountain growing out of our midst. It grew bigger and bigger and as it grew it lifted the land around it, slowly at first. I must have gotten tired of sitting around our circle as I soon found myself floating and flying around for the best angles to view our growing cake/candle/mountain. Had fun doing it, as I always do while flying. Wheee!

When I wondered what I'd grounded to it seemed I'd grounded to new earth; the version that started with half a bridge years ago and built from there until it was fully formed which it's been for some time. An interesting part of this progression was that while it was growing there was a way you had to be to get there or you wouldn't find it. Eventually the way got easier until there were several bridges, often in the most deserted, rundown parts of town so still hard for many to find as it wasn't a place you'd go for a stroll. However, I recall a frenecity coming to the scene at one point when a whole bunch of folks seem to have found that there were bridges situated in the grimiest neighborhoods and everyone seemed to be wanting to get across in great droves. Huge crowds were streaming across. Someone (to my surprise) was yelling "The queen. Save the queen! Save the queen! and it was generally chaotic until the lines petered out gradually.

Well, this mountain-building seemed another approach. This mountain lifted, bit by bit, the ground around it. It brought whole valleys up to make them mesas which matched the new earth and so made it far easier to get there for more folks; whole swaths of people could just kind of walk on over. We seemed to be watching the process start from the middle of our campfire circle. It was kinda awesome<3

I got tired of watching mountains grow so I peaked beneath into the roots of the mountain and found some crystal caves where I landed then floated. Within these I found cave-cavern tunnels where water ran in places and followed these around, floating + flying, having so much fun. At some point I tried to see if I could breathe in the water parts. I could. Just having a ball flying around, breathing water or air or whatever. I really enjoyed this session.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
i felt it was a quiet session as well, maybe the winter wonderland was from my energy there, because i am freezing here at home because the heating doesnt work properly and its snowy and wintery outside :D
although i felt like coming to a warmer place and there was a fire in the center and all of us were sitting around it.after being welcomed by someone, i guess it must have been you Lila, that presence continued to fly overhead in my perception! everyone around the fire had a story to tell. not with words, but as each who had a story to tell "spoke", i saw an energetic shape of it in colors emanate from them and each life-story fuelled the fire and it grew huge and golden. there was the perception of working energetically on two people, like everyone else standing around them and giving them qi and optimizing it.
rather a quiet, meditative session, and i felt like integrating a lot of the energies of the past few weeks without having much visions or capacity to explore. then i went back out to my physical body.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
I had a relatively quiet session in the midst of a winter wonderland. Just kind of landed in the session whilst in a beautiful place at approx the usual time :-D
We jumped right into our circle with a large cake/candle/mountain growing out of our midst. It grew bigger and bigger and as it grew it lifted the land around it, slowly at first. I must have gotten tired of sitting around our circle as I soon found myself floating and flying around for the best angles to view our growing cake/candle/mountain. Had fun doing it, as I always do while flying. Wheee!
i think i saw you! <3

When I wondered what I'd grounded to it seemed I'd grounded to new earth; the version that started with half a bridge years ago and built from there until it was fully formed which it's been for some time. An interesting part of this progression was that while it was growing there was a way you had to be to get there or you wouldn't find it. Eventually the way got easier until there were several bridges, often in the most deserted, rundown parts of town so still hard for many to find as it wasn't a place you'd go for a stroll. However, I recall a frenecity coming to the scene at one point when a whole bunch of folks seem to have found that there were bridges situated in the grimiest neighborhoods and everyone seemed to be wanting to get across in great droves. Huge crowds were streaming across. Someone (to my surprise) was yelling "The queen. Save the queen! Save the queen! and it was generally chaotic until the lines petered out gradually.
that reminds me so much of the story of Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, do you know it? with the floating market and a whole people who have fallen through the cracks of reality into a more real and adventurous life and it happens through where the dark stuff is, like going through your shadows and integrating it first to get to the new earth place!
so funny because i was just listening to that audiobook this week while knitting!

• Magical
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I don't know that story. It sounds wonderful.
I'll definitely look it up, thanks!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lilia

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Got home a little before the session, and our dog had an episode (he has a heart condition) and collapsed. I laid down next to him, placed a pink bubble around us and thought of you all. His breathing and heart settled, and he was able to get up and move around. Update - he's back to his regular self today.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
here is the youtube audiobook, its in two parts both are available ;) if you need something to listen to while doing stuff (=
I've started this and am enjoying it. Thanks.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lilia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)