Remote Group Healing: weekend of January 7, 2023 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1672979715181.png

It's my first posting of the year 2023! Happy new year everyone.

I'm proposing a gentle healing session at the pools of healing where I was recently. It's a place with as many overlapping pools lapping down a series of steps as you can imagine. The water is the blue green of the clearest seas and the temperature perfect. Touching it brings a peace that just invites you to sink in. If you've been away for a long time you may want to do what my companion recently did and immerse yourself completely, taking in water through your nose and mouth to fill all of you. It's easy and as 'safe as air' to do so. When you're ready you'll know and be able to get up refreshed and ready for anything.

Even if you just have your feet wading in the waters you'll be healing immensely. Perhaps that's because of the principle I once heard expressed as "wash you feet to heal your soul". At any rate, it was wonderful to see my initially reluctant companion just 'test the waters' with a toe, then walk slowly along and then realize that the best way to enjoy this was full immersion. And, yes, I do see the effects of this healing immersion here in the everyday. Given the gentle enticement of these waters I feel that this a particularly easy healing to offer for anyone, so let us know if there's anyone for whom you'd ask healing for?

Edit: just reread the posting Laron had from last week that '2023 is the year of water related themes and new discoveries: <3ing that we are in synch with this. What better place to sink in and dream up great new discoveries than in a soft, warm natural pool?

Edit2: June these colors are for you and me!

1672980470591.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1672980516473.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Thessa Thijs
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
June: here is a link to the stone this color that I'd mentioned. Here they're calling it 'blue/green obsidian and it is a man made stone: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/290990515/one-green-obsidian-glass-tumbled-stone?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=raw+green+obsidian&ref=sr_gallery-3-18&sts=1&organic_search_click=1

Here's another site which is pricey (and, I'm betting, natural stone) and a joy to browse just for the colors: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Raniandarahouse?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=764071283&page=12#items

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I will be there. With a request for Claudia who will hear on monday if they are already able to operate on her. She is incredibly couragious and strong. And so positive. I admire the way she deals with it all.
Also a request for my son. He will visit a healer on the 12 of january. The man is a legend and it was not easy to make an apointment. And my son wanted to go but now he is backing of. So please pray that he finds the courage to go. It will make a big difference for him.
And I already feel the effect of the soothing blue waters. So lovely. Thank you Lila <3 <3 <3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I went to film "Living" in the cinema. And I totaly forgot about the distant healing:oops:
So sorry about that. The film was so beautiful and pure. I can higly recommend it. I will trie to tune in later this evening. In love and light we stand as One<3<3<3

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The waters from this last healing were around me before and after the healing.

At one point a bunch of stars sparkled within the water.

At another point, the dandelion seeds arrived, which I have to let Pod know about.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The waters from this last healing were around me before and after the healing.

At one point a bunch of stars sparkled within the water.

At another point, the dandelion seeds arrived, which I have to let Pod know about.
Wow thanks Lila! Love to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)