Event Remote Group Healing: Weekend of January 30, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1610726970788.png

I meditated on this one; on how to set up our next healing session. I often do that, in one form or another and, as you've seen, often different elements come up to provide a focus point.

This week as I asked this question I saw myself still, centered, sitting zazen, fully present in a space surrounded by blackness. Far from being empty space, this black space around me was full of possibility. There was light everywhere I looked; all the more obvious for the blackness immediately around me. Looking around, I could find such elements as the tidal pulls and serenity of still waters that we had as our focus point last week, the fires that adorn our banner, crystal caves and other gorgeous settings full of the magic of healing. Or I could choose past ties and times to heal old wounds, future events to create possibilities for, other dimensions, timelines, far-off exotic places, etc and always the central presence that held it all together which was myself. Always the central connection to everyone and all that makes me who I am.

There were so many juxtaposed contrasts inherent in the picture. I appeared alone; I was inextricably connected. The blackness around me appeared empty; it was full of everything. My appearance could not have been simpler; if was powerful beyond anything imaginable to create whatever I choose. It was like a nice simple zen koan all in one visual flash; complexity inherent in every aspect.

You could call this a smorgasbord if you like; a pick-and-choose the healing modality that most suits your needs at the moment. I believe it takes a level of something (experience?) to have this work as one must have ideas from which to generate possibilities. So perhaps that's where we've come to at this point.
Either way, I plan to fully enjoy this experience as it promises much healing and connection.

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Drb123 Brazzers erura and Andrew. We hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In - still feeling like an explorer

explorer.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
On a whim, I decided to play Tom Kenyon's Window of Harmony Suite for this session. I rarely use music in meditation but felt like it was a good thing today. I began, with Donovan, of course, in my beloved New Mexico, among the multi-colored mesas. We walked south through Mexico and South America, and along the way, it seemed as though I was strolling through other lives. We arrived at the meeting site near sunset, and I was a bit cold. Someone - maybe Lila - put a blanket around my shoulders, and Donovan and I sat around the fire. I was vaguely aware of you all, but it seemed to me that I was reviewing and saying goodbye to all the times on this plane of the earth. It seemed as though our time in this version is drawing to an end. Granted, it is what we've worked for for eons, and we are so done with this one, but still there was a bit of poignancy. It feels like a review and time to close this chapter. Can I get an Amen on that!?!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I also began in a beloved place. I was lazily drifting in a boat on the navy blue water of the Mediterranean. It was calm and peaceful and too perfect to be this 3d Earth.
There isn’t much to share other than, all was well, all was as it should be. I didn’t need or want anything.
I was no longer shackled, I was free.

I fell asleep then to meet by the camp fire in dream time

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
i had a harder time again connecting... but i sort of went to the entrance of a cave at a beach or something, there was a creek flowing and i waded in it, and out of different directions from the caves and also from the beach all of you came along and we joined together. then i couldnt perceive much anymore, only that i had to focus on healing a part in me that i have been working on since the beginning of last week and to mend it more and integrate it. thank you for upholding the energy space for this to happen in me!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had a beautiful session. It's been some time so I recall only so much.

The first part involved a large golden cord coming up through the middle of our circle toward the sky above us. I'd just been reading a book ('The Book of Love' by Kathleen McGowan) which features a 'woueivre' line at Chartres cathedral which sounded a lot like a ley line.
Ours shot into the sky, embraced our group in its golden light and left us healing quietly while it did whatever it did up there. There was more. That's all I remember about that part other than at some point being in a womblike space feeling so at peace; nurtured and loved with waves of something energetic playing about. Really, really lovely.

Then, off at the edge of a plain someplace... a brontosaurus (I believe these are now called apatosauruses) was waving her huge head up the side of a cliff where a few of us had climbed so as to be able to clamber onto he oh-so-tall head for a ride. We were trying to decide how many of us could get on at once since this was a rare treat and we were really appreicative she'd take us on. There was a celebration going on down on the ground with all kinds of stalls, samples, food, shows, etc (later? at the same time? earlier? no idea) Guess who was dancing? O.o:D Alain was wandering around all the booths in his camp-hat looking pretty cool and sampling just about everything in sight. I think most of the others were there too. Definitely Donovan. Too bad I've forgotten some of those details. They were fun ones.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Alain
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
On a whim, I decided to play Tom Kenyon's Window of Harmony Suite for this session. I rarely use music in meditation but felt like it was a good thing today. I began, with Donovan, of course, in my beloved New Mexico, among the multi-colored mesas. We walked south through Mexico and South America, and along the way, it seemed as though I was strolling through other lives. We arrived at the meeting site near sunset, and I was a bit cold. Someone - maybe Lila - put a blanket around my shoulders, and Donovan and I sat around the fire. I was vaguely aware of you all, but it seemed to me that I was reviewing and saying goodbye to all the times on this plane of the earth. It seemed as though our time in this version is drawing to an end. Granted, it is what we've worked for for eons, and we are so done with this one, but still there was a bit of poignancy. It feels like a review and time to close this chapter. Can I get an Amen on that!?!
Amen!

AlisKei

Just Arrived
Feb 6, 2021
1610726970788.png

I meditated on this one; on how to set up our next healing session. I often do that, in one form or another and, as you've seen, often different elements come up to provide a focus point.

This week as I asked this question I saw myself still, centered, sitting zazen, fully present in a space surrounded by blackness. Far from being empty space, this black space around me was full of possibility. There was light everywhere I looked; all the more obvious for the blackness immediately around me. Looking around, I could find such elements as the tidal pulls and serenity of still waters that we had as our focus point last week, the fires that adorn our banner, crystal caves and other gorgeous settings full of the magic of healing. Or I could choose past ties and times to heal old wounds, future events to create possibilities for, other dimensions, timelines, far-off exotic places, etc and always the central presence that held it all together which was myself. Always the central connection to everyone and all that makes me who I am.

There were so many juxtaposed contrasts inherent in the picture. I appeared alone; I was inextricably connected. The blackness around me appeared empty; it was full of everything. My appearance could not have been simpler; if was powerful beyond anything imaginable to create whatever I choose. It was like a nice simple zen koan all in one visual flash; complexity inherent in every aspect.

You could call this a smorgasbord if you like; a pick-and-choose the healing modality that most suits your needs at the moment. I believe it takes a level of something (experience?) to have this work as one must have ideas from which to generate possibilities. So perhaps that's where we've come to at this point.
Either way, I plan to fully enjoy this experience as it promises much healing and connection.

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Drb123 Brazzers erura and Andrew. We hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Time in Argentina???? for next saturday
I estimate 4 PM Saturday. You do not need to join in at the exact time. There is more info on this in explanation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)