Remote Group Healing: Weekend of January 23, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1610726970788.png

I had the great good luck to be on the water this weekend when the tide was turning. In that moment, an area that can be very turbulent and have strong flows was still; very, very still.
Whole flocks of birds were taking advantage of this and hanging out on the water, just floating there peacefully. It felt like everything was still. There are not many times outside of a total solar eclipse where I've felt that. Once the tides started up again one could see the effects in things that floated and I felt like I could feel a tug like the tides pulling on me as well. It was a very special place to be; both in the pull and in the stillness. For this week I propose a play with tidal forces and stillness.

Start by feeling the tugs pulling on you. I'm guessing I'll feel things like the various tugs on my time which have been pretty fierce recently, tugs from my body, demands on my attention, pulls of things I'd like to do more of (sitting back and read a good book until I'm done certainly comes to mind, lol!). Feel the tugs, be present to what effects they have on you, what can be learned from them.

Once present to whatever tidal tugs are there for you, try to find that stillpoint within them all; the place where they all come together and cancel each other out... or the eddy where none but the gentlest of swirls ever reach. In some ways I actually like the sounds of that second one even better, though I do feel that there is a special magic in the dynamics of tugs that cancel each other out. That feel very alive to me and full of possibility.

Then, if you're so inclined, let us know what you find in your place of stillness. I'm anticipating some surprises.

1611285747779.png1611286480692.png1611286545494.png

Additional Info
We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Margie Chaca7 Mellow Mikel and midori oshii. We hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

1611285833157.png1611286114645.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm

Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1611286807373.png1611287151556.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

surf.jpg

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Im in, trying to hit the time, but alas the kids are pushing bed time since we are in “isolation “ so might i might be in the cirkle with a 3 year Old running around ....

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Im in, trying to hit the time, but alas the kids are pushing bed time since we are in “isolation “ so might i might be in the cirkle with a 3 year Old running around ....
No worries; comes whenever you can:-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Alain
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am IN... much love from the Azores!
Will sent healing especially for the children
Oh, you're coming from the Azores. Please bring us some warm sunshine!
Very happy you can join us<3

• Love this post!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I figured I'd be sitting on my surfboard enjoying slack tide, but noooo. Turns out I began under the sea scuba diving and felt the tide cease. Then I came up to enjoy it at the surface. At that point, I fell asleep.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As I checked in I felt some significant physical tugs and had some pretty significant movement (which I am very much in favor of).

Then, I saw a burning building which, aided by winged-looking beings was covered by the tide, stilled and became forgotten under deep water.
There were several related scenes and the message "Still waters hide many treasures" with images of places like Heracleion (https://www.livescience.com/66045-underwater-ancient-egypt-city-temple.html), the relatively shallow North sea coast where remains of towns have been found, the Caspian sea, the Caribbean, etc.
It was filled with images and meaning; I feel like I caught bits and pieces.

I wonder if I'll return to these scenes?

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A bit more to add to the above:

It feels worthwhile for us to place intention on finding these old undersea human habitations. For example, I was outlining how one could take map of the seas and check out areas which have relatively recently (only several thousands of years ago) been above water, changing the landscape entirely. In addition to the above mentioned places, some land bridges came to mind; eg the island chain between Australia + Indonesia, the Bering Strait between Alaska + Russia and other areas, which, as in the cases above, can bridge continents, becoming key points of contact for humans as well as flora + fauna.
It seems that understanding more of these would change our understanding of ourselves in ways that would help us grow.
So, making a map of such relatively shallow areas seemed an obvious place to start. Then, the endeavor of organizing and looking for civilizations lost under the sea could begin systematically.
Again, the emphasis lay on the first step being awareness of how important such a search is. The more of us doing so the easier and faster the search will go <3

It almost feels like a bit of homework with the task being imagining (sort of outlining in our imagination) the where, when, how, why, who etc of such a search, perhaps digging up and paying attention to old stories such as the ones Hailstones Melt seems to have a knack for; that kind of thing.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I found this blog message to be very uplifting - we do NOT rely on just one Human to pull us through .....

Have a read, and enjoy! My favourites are the Guardian Dragon Races.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The remains of another underwater city was discovered in the Gulf of Cambay, also known as the Gulf of Khambhat in India in the year 2000. Somebody has done a good job of describing the find at:

This is the Gulf near the famous river valley where the remains of the Indus Valley civilization (city of Harappa) have been excavated. But the submerged city appears to be much older.

underwater remains in gulf of cambay.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thinking on this - The whole Land of Mu went under - most of Lemuria - which was maybe strings of islands, as we see in some of the archipelagos today. Land of Mu veterans! Arise!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Well if you manage to visit Copenhagen between corona lifts - you Can all see a city - before it goes under water :)
Thats a terible sense of humor im sure you Can all appriciate - since i do live there... one more reason to move across the water to Sweden - the other one obviously the feminist ;) oh, im on a Roll try and stop me... but actually Sweden in the spring did not Wear masks and could move more freely ...
Oh and to round of, i put my daughter to bed and a chrystal on my Third eye and the wave that rushed in and rolled over me was one of friendship - from all of you and it made me cry.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Thinking on this - The whole Land of Mu went under - most of Lemuria - which was maybe strings of islands, as we see in some of the archipelagos today. Land of Mu veterans! Arise!
20 000 years ago the sea level wat 120 m lower than now. between 10000 and 6000 BC you had 3 meltwater pulses that together made the water rise by about 80-90 meters. this is the origin of our flood stories. the oldest settlements they discovered are at the foot of the Himalaya and signify already a high level of organisation. they were not in fertile plains...
our historybooks tell a different story...

So indeed if you want to find history you have to dive deep ;).

land became ocean and ocean became land enough times in history I think. most land and ocean floors are plus or minus 2000-3000 meter of sea level.
Earths radius is 6000 km. Some small changes in earth currents are enough to change land into sea and vice versa. it is just a 0.05 % change of the radius of the earth:cool:

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A lot of Indonesia probably has many sunken, formally coastal cities.
Even Angar Wat was hidden for centuries in the forest... let alone under the sea!
And it's huuuge.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
If it was scientifically proved that the city was legitimate, then it would probably mean that the Vedic people, who resided in India, lived here as well. This would radically alter the model of origin and also greatly affect basic Indian history. Besides, world history would have to be altered, because the oldest civilization in the world would not (sic) be this Indian civilization instead of Sumerian or the Egyptians.
This feeling of needing to alter our histories felt strong + exciting.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Owns a seperate tread i find, written by winner lost by the loosers, rest the distorted truth

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Owns a seperate tread i find, written by winner lost by the loosers, rest the distorted truth
Yes, and I guess we can reclaim these bits of this history written by whomever. With them, then, we can rewrite the narrative, closer to what occurred.

• Winner

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Sevastopol State University_dives on Tarus Mediterranean coast.jpg
Credit: Sevastopol State University
Underwater divers have discovered naval structures, an ancient port and a Roman sea fortress off the coast of Syria at Tartus

Diving among the Ruins of Ancient Roman Fortress

Tartus city lies on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea bordered by the Syrian Coastal Mountain Range to the east, and Arwad, the only inhabited island on the Syrian coast is located only a few kilometers off the shore. The researchers said the ancient port was discovered in the territorial waters of Syria during the second field season of the Russian-Syrian Archaeological Mission that was launched on the Mediterranean coast on October 20 2019. The subsea expedition was organized by the Center for Marine Research and Technology of Sevastopol State University with the support of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences .

(continue at url)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)