Remote Group Healing: weekend of January 22, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1642198570233.png

Hello again, I hope you had fun at last week's big session hosted by Laron. I know did. What I am proposing for this week's theme feels like a good follow up to last weekend's session as it definitely involves lots of receptivity :cool:

You can always join any way you like and what I'm proposing as a group theme this week is something which I am drawing from an exercise I do with myself. I find leaves me in a good place each time I do it. It's usually on my way to work and I'm on my bicycle, though that's definitely not a criterion. It just leaves me feeling good each time and I've noticed a trend that my days go well, particularly my interactions with people, when I do these two pieces. They are best together and I believe they are best learned by adding the second to the first which is what I propose to do here.
So, step one is this week: allow/embrace/be the flow.

I find this great to do with my arms up in the air as I am accepting one of those gorgeous light beams into myself. I look just like the pic in my avatar and the beam I imagine is one like you see in the first pic below (with the added beauty of the Milky Way beside it; I like the juxtaposition of the two). Overall, you end up looking a lot like the second pic below.

Now perhaps the most important part: how does it feel? I'll share what it feels like for me and you can add your impressions below if you like.
It feels light: both lightweight + light as in shining bright light.
It feels sparkly.
I feels like I'm being washed through by some sort of gentle ephemeral flow, which I imagine looking kind of like the Milky Way in the first pic.
It feels like flow
... so I'm going to call this exercise 'the flow'.

Just to be clear I do the flow while standing or riding my bike. I also do it while laying down or sitting with my eyes closed. I've even done versions of it in crowded spaces just by taking myself to that place inside. Once I had it properly 'bookmarked' I could go back to it with increasing ease. And, yes, amazing things happened or did not happen, e.g. fights and such which were exploding into existence when I started did not actually occur, to my and others' surprise. It definitely affects people around me. It's a really great tool and I figure it's worth practicing whenever and wherever so I do so, ever more often. It just works for all kinds of situations.

And yes, I'd love to hear your feedback on that!
Mostly I am hoping we all have some fun imagining flow of different kinds, whatever feels good and 'right' for you.

1642649944582.png1642650047071.png

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Highlight Meagan CathyB Gilbertaveme Lisa Elvira Jan Bailz and Sonja Knight

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1642650557822.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Flowing in

cloud_surfing_by_entalle-d6b1d9f.jpg

Last edited:

Ann Strasse

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
1642198570233.png

Hello again, I hope you had fun at last week's big session hosted by Laron. I know did. What I am proposing for this week's theme feels like a good follow up to last weekend's session as it definitely involves lots of receptivity :cool:

You can always join any way you like and what I'm proposing as a group theme this week is something which I am drawing from an exercise I do with myself. I find leaves me in a good place each time I do it. It's usually on my way to work and I'm on my bicycle, though that's definitely not a criterion. It just leaves me feeling good each time and I've noticed a trend that my days go well, particularly my interactions with people, when I do these two pieces. They are best together and I believe they are best learned by adding the second to the first which is what I propose to do here.
So, step one is this week: allow/embrace/be the flow.

I find this great to do with my arms up in the air as I am accepting one of those gorgeous light beams into myself. I look just like the pic in my avatar and the beam I imagine is one like you see in the first pic below (with the added beauty of the Milky Way beside it; I like the juxtaposition of the two). Overall, you end up looking a lot like the second pic below.

Now perhaps the most important part: how does it feel? I'll share what it feels like for me and you can add your impressions below if you like.
It feels light: both lightweight + light as in shining bright light.
It feels sparkly.
I feels like I'm being washed through by some sort of gentle ephemeral flow, which I imagine looking kind of like the Milky Way in the first pic.
It feels like flow
... so I'm going to call this exercise 'the flow'.

Just to be clear I do the flow while standing or riding my bike. I also do it while laying down or sitting with my eyes closed. I've even done versions of it in crowded spaces just by taking myself to that place inside. Once I had it properly 'bookmarked' I could go back to it with increasing ease. And, yes, amazing things happened or did not happen, e.g. fights and such which were exploding into existence when I started did not actually occur, to my and others' surprise. It definitely affects people around me. It's a really great tool and I figure it's worth practicing whenever and wherever so I do so, ever more often. It just works for all kinds of situations.

And yes, I'd love to hear your feedback on that!
Mostly I am hoping we all have some fun imagining flow of different kinds, whatever feels good and 'right' for you.

View attachment 13028View attachment 13029

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Highlight Meagan CathyB Gilbertaveme Lisa Elvira Jan Bailz and Sonja Knight

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.
Plan on joining in. ❤

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This week after our initial greetings and so forth I saw us all standing and intended to pull a column of light through each of us, instead the whole clearing was lit up , bathing us in healing and love, there was a lot of love.
There we’re others there too, those who hadn’t announced they were coming, they were included in the light.
Also, and this is a first for me, I saw what I thought at first were butterflies or some such thing, then I saw they were Elementals,
All different colours and shapes, one little blue thing seemed to come close and peer into my face, he was quite ugly to me, and I could tell he thought I was ugly, all of us in fact, it was quite amusing.

There was no ‘ Yuk ‘ about it, just acceptance that we were ugly. Still make me chuckle.
Then I fell asleep

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
This week after our initial greetings and so forth I saw us all standing and intended to pull a column of light through each of us, instead the whole clearing was lit up , bathing us in healing and love, there was a lot of love.
There we’re others there too, those who hadn’t announced they were coming, they were included in the light.
Also, and this is a first for me, I saw what I thought at first were butterflies or some such thing, then I saw they were Elementals,
All different colours and shapes, one little blue thing seemed to come close and peer into my face, he was quite ugly to me, and I could tell he thought I was ugly, all of us in fact, it was quite amusing.

There was no ‘ Yuk ‘ about it, just acceptance that we were ugly. Still make me chuckle.
Then I fell asleep
Wow so beautiful and funny. Thanks for sharing June. XXX

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda and Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the inner values are that count as i always say, that is near equal everywhere

brought me a good night sleep and had a bit around the time of the session the impression light got lit on outside my room but door was closed, perhaps liated or another kind of visit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)