Remote Group Healing Weekend of January 11, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm late. I'm late. I'm late for a very important date!
Well, almosto_O:eek::D

We will have the remote group healing session for this weekend at the usual time with a little nudge from some friends. I appreciate the nudge as well as the concept that we are all 'human' and subject to falling into our own personal time warps.

So these will be the twin themes for this week:
- acceptance and appreciation of friendly help and
- the 'wibbly wobbly-ness' of this 'timey wimey stuff'

The first concept, that of acceptance and appreciation of friendly help is echoed in Maryann's most awesome Pleiadian Tarot where she states
Remember that you don’t have to bear it alone. You are part of a team and you have support. Look at how you are using your energy. Are you struggling under the weight of too much to do on your own, or under the weight of the belief that this is how it is? Sometimes, such a belief can hide itself well in the midst of things to do. Your personal success isn’t necessarily something that you have to be crushed under in the endeavor to make it happen. You’re near the goal. Rather than wilt and falter, allow yourself to delegate and realize that what you’re sharing is the freedom to be fully human.
You can find that entire article here: https://www.transients.info/2019/01/personal-success-leads-to-glory-pleiadian-tarot-jan-11/
So take some advice that resonates, find a friend to laugh with and enjoy letting yourself be free to choose whatever is in front of you.

What the latter, that of the 'wibbly wobbly-ness' of this 'timey wimey stuff' means to me is that our own internal clocks can run on an entirely different clock than the one on the wall. If you have trouble with this concept, recall the last time you were really absorbed in something new and exciting and how 'there is no way my time is already up!' may have been a thought that came up. Compare that to the drudgery of a day spent wishing the day was over and how slowly the hands on the clock crawled and I'll rest my case.
It may also mean that I can visit my future self and that I can cradle my own much younger baby self when she was in need of a hug or even visit and learn from a past self who may not have looked much like my current self at all!
There are other concepts that can play in here, such as the Mandela effect which involves time and memory together.
And if that isn't enough for you, check out our own Hailstones Melt article on time not being what we were taught it is/was here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/a-staged-reality.6423/
For what I believe is the original reference to 'this wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff' viewed from a nonlinear, nonsubjective viewpoint here is this 5 min clip:
Any others that you can think of?
Have fun:ROFL:
And remember... don't blink;)

The following paragraphs provide information about joining the healing session. It is open to all - no prior experience necessary. If you have a specific request, you can add it in your reply. On that note, check this thread before joining the session for new replies.
I am behind the ball on this weekend's remote gr

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In.......​
In****​
++++In
(me being wibbly wobbly)

Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'll be practicing my wibbly wobbly by being out of time.

Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm very wibbly wobbly, but more like getting sucker-punched, but then bobbing up for more. :eek:

Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Mostly I slept through this session.
However, I recall starting with an unexpected sea of see-through faces passing by. All kinds of faces which were see-through in the way spirits are often shown in movies. They just sort of swooshed slowly by as if they were being displayed and moved slightly as if to show life.
I am not now clear on what they may have been showing us other than diversity since there was plenty of that.
My best guess is depictions of other lives (past, future, whatever); ours? someone else's?.

There was something else and I've already forgotten it. Often I try to write it down so as to be able to note it here which didn't happen this time.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Found out my mom was in the hospital for pneumonia DURING this healing session. It was a good time to direct healing to her.
How's she doing?

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Alain , sending healing your way.

My mom is still in the hospital. Her right lung is completely infected. They have her on oxygen and a lot of meds, which they had to change a few times. She is the type of person who never gets sick, but she is getting older. She has a tendency to care of everyone else and forget about herself. She is sounding a lot peppier than she was just a couple of days ago. She is getting another chest x-ray today, so we’ll see.

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for sharing, Anaeika. Hugs and healing thoughts to both your mom and you.

Reactions: Linda and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)