Remote Group Healing Weekend of February 29, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1580960687701.png

Hello again! It's almost time for our healing group

This week I'd like to simply send and receive lots of love during our session.
<3
You can choose to focus your love to something/someone you see that looks in need of healing. I'll probably be checking in with myself and then and doing more of a 'general broadcast' healing with a focus on any specific requests posted below. Mind you, I never know what'll come up during a session. I'll post below anything interesting that comes up. Sometimes I get lucky and a really great visual or story or something comes up.​

1582783781493.png1582783926859.png

I'm sure that June, one of our wise longtime Remote Group Healers, will agree that 'love heals everything' so let's take stock of how much loving power we have and use it to heal ourselves and each other. It truly can't get much simpler than that.

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: CrystalLover11, MiranonStudent, dharmapee Dal, kimberZ.

1582785287342.png
1582784978534.png

We hope you join us.

If you'd like more information, please read the section below.

Reminder for Kiera ;)

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Kiera

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
It's on my calendar! :) IN!

• Winner
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
IN. It’s true what Lila says....love heals everything.....unconditional love has so much power and if the whole of humankind practiced it, it would be a completely different world, a world of peace, love and the simple joy of living.

May I request healing for a compressed disk in the 7th vertebrae, which is pretty much hindering me from doing anything.
Thank you lovelies.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
IN. It’s true what Lila says....love heals everything.....unconditional love has so much power and if the whole of humankind practiced it, it would be a completely different world, a world of peace, love and the simple joy of living.

May I request healing for a compressed disk in the 7th vertebrae, which is pretty much hindering me from doing anything.
Thank you lovelies.
Got it.
Unconditional love.
Vertebrae #7; let June do her thing! :D

• Love this post!
  • Thank you!
Reactions: June and Linda
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Happy Leap Day. Ready to go? I am ready to go with all of you. Let's see what happens.

Special requests today, so far:
- June's Vertebra #7
- recharging Alain's batteries

Reactions: June

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
That was very interesting...I had some music playing on YouTube ( ) during, and just as I was feeling like it must have been 20 minutes, the music cut out and brought me out of it. The time was exactly 3:20. LOL
I mis-remembered the instructions about gathering around a crystal, and pictured a giant tree the whole time. Oh well, it was a beautiful tree! :)
I don't really "see things" (yet) but I found it really easy to focus, which was nice.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tristan
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That was very interesting...I had some music playing on YouTube ( ) during, and just as I was feeling like it must have been 20 minutes, the music cut out and brought me out of it. The time was exactly 3:20. LOL
I mis-remembered the instructions about gathering around a crystal, and pictured a giant tree the whole time. Oh well, it was a beautiful tree! :)
I don't really "see things" (yet) but I found it really easy to focus, which was nice.
Thank you for posting your experience. It's great to hear and I'm glad you focused easily.
We have pictured different things in the middle; a crystal, a fire, a stream going through the meadow, so a beautiful giant tree fits right in.
Hope to see more of you and have your gentle energy join us :-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Kiera
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm in - I'll be at a concert I'll try to see if the soundwaves can be vehicles.
Well that is some synchronicity as I too had some flashes of our group during an amazing concert I attended yesterday.
The rest of my experience is something I don't remember this time so I'm particularly grateful for those of you who posted.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting about the music there guys. I was driving home from camp at the time. (a five hour drive) At 3 I didn't even remember about the meditation/meeting. But I do know I had the music in my Jeep just cranked, singing along.I waanted to post some of those songs but damned if I could remember them later when in front of my computer.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I cant believe I forgot to check in for this one. I do remember that I was asleep during this time having a dream about buying 3 donuts and riding my bike to deliver them to my son and my X lol

• Funny
Reactions: Kiera and June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I cant believe I forgot to check in for this one. I do remember that I was asleep during this time having a dream about buying 3 donuts and riding my bike to deliver them to my son and my X lol
I think we can call this the 'donut delivery concert remote group healing' session :D

• Funny
Reactions: Alain and Tristan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)