Remote Group Healing: weekend of February 25, 2023, alignment (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was wondering what I was going to post this week and then found myself staring at a beautiful alignment of moon + what looked like planets so I took out my phone and took a pic which you can see below. Turns out that laying down helped keep them from looking really wobblyo_O

Of course I've looked them up and this is a very close alignment of the moon, Venus + Jupiter which are, other than the sun, the largest and most visible objects in our sky. Here's one write up about this: https://www.space.com/new-moon-venus-jupiter-conjunction-feb-2023
Here's another about another line-up; one for which most of us would need a telescope: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/venus-conjunct-neptune-pre-sun-conjunct-saturn.9463/

So, after you read this, if you'd like some inspiration and it's dark out (or just because it's beautiful to look up at the sky), take a look at the night sky and see what you can see. Find yourself an alignment. It doesn't have to be this one. This one was just so big, clear and beautiful that I took a few pics. Also, it was right in front of me as I traveled along, so it feels like I was traveling toward it and this set my thoughts along the lines of what things line up, what I like to be lined up (my body, my wheels and my line of sight in just about any ball game come to mind) and what things I'd like to be anything but lined up (my artwork, my crystals and my garden come to mind). I'm guessing that some of us love our gardens lined up; me, not so much. Some of you probably love to toss balls around any which way; I love to shoot at a target and have always found that fun. Alternatively I'll skip a stone and it may curve a bit but even so it's lining up in a long curve as it skips. We may differ in what we like lined up and probably most of us agree on a few basics (I'm guessing most of us like our bones, muscles and organs to line up comfortably!:-D) though we each of us probably have something we like aligned.

And, yes, I do believe strongly, that having our body parts comfortably aligned has plenty to do with our health... so consider what makes you feel healthier and more whole when it's in alignment and perhaps that'll be a starting point for this week's session.

1677210339691.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I was wondering what I was going to post this week and then found myself staring at a beautiful alignment of moon + what looked like planets so I took out my phone and took a pic which you can see below. Turns out that laying down helped keep them from looking really wobblyo_O

Of course I've looked them up and this is a very close alignment of the moon, Venus + Jupiter which are, other than the sun, the largest and most visible objects in our sky. Here's one write up about this: https://www.space.com/new-moon-venus-jupiter-conjunction-feb-2023
Here's another about another line-up; one for which most of us would need a telescope: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/venus-conjunct-neptune-pre-sun-conjunct-saturn.9463/

So, after you read this, if you'd like some inspiration and it's dark out (or just because it's beautiful to look up at the sky), take a look at the night sky and see what you can see. Find yourself an alignment. It doesn't have to be this one. This one was just so big, clear and beautiful that I took a few pics. Also, it was right in front of me as I traveled along, so it feels like I was traveling toward it and this set my thoughts along the lines of what things line up, what I like to be lined up (my body, my wheels and my line of sight in just about any ball game come to mind) and what things I'd like to be anything but lined up (my artwork, my crystals and my garden come to mind). I'm guessing that some of us love our gardens lined up; me, not so much. Some of you probably love to toss balls around any which way; I love to shoot at a target and have always found that fun. Alternatively I'll skip a stone and it may curve a bit but even so it's lining up in a long curve as it skips. We may differ in what we like lined up and probably most of us agree on a few basics (I'm guessing most of us like our bones, muscles and organs to line up comfortably!:-D) though we each of us probably have something we like aligned.

And, yes, I do believe strongly, that having our body parts comfortably aligned has plenty to do with our health... so consider what makes you feel healthier and more whole when it's in alignment and perhaps that'll be a starting point for this week's session.

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/weekend-remote-group-healing-instructions.9467/ . The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.
That is why I do and give Pralaya yoga. To improve the alignment in my body and that of my students. Thank you for this beautiful and strong theme for this distant healing Lila.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
And I am in with love and light. I have a request for my son who will pay a visit to the dental surgeon to remove his wisdom tooth. It will be on the second of March in the morning. Stein is extremely sencitive to pain so I hope he will be fine this time. I would be very grateful if we can sent healing in advance. Thank you so much. Claudia is still waiting for her operation. It takes longer then we hoped for. Maybe we can sent healing and ask to speed up the proces. In Love and healing Light we stand as One.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I found myself in the stars with this session, feeling a strong alignment with a very long lever being set up from far, far away in the galaxy. It was strong and at the same time felt organic, stable and welcome rather than disruptive. It helped us reach a 'clearer' area of galactic clouds of matter and it looked like some of us poked our heads through the thick local clouds into clear horizons at last. This reminds me of something Ben Davidson posted a while back about entering a clearer area of our galactic dust.

It felt like the star's alignment helped us pull open the thick local clouds so that those who were still blinded inside could poke their heads out and take a look around too. A few for whom this was too sudden a change ran back into the clouds in fear. There were not many of those. The rest of us organized ourselves to either help continue peeling back the clouds or help in other ways, like comforting those who'd just emerged and were bedazzled by how things really looked in the new, clear area. There was lots to do and it was all good. Those who insisted on hiding did so and that was ok too. Meantime we did all we could to ensure that everyone got a chance to come out. By the time we were done the earth's cloud layers looked like they'd been peeled way back, sort of like an enormous blue-green-white colored orange. It was a large endeavor and took a while.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I saw flowers beautiful aligned flowers growing towards the light. We took theire example. It was lovely.
I think you'll like this week's healing theme, lol :-D

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
... on a personal note I spent a lot of this session on my own healing and alignment.

This has continued to be a very big theme in the following days and my progress in this direction has been rather astounding :-D

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
... on a personal note I spent a lot of this session on my own healing and alignment.

This has continued to be a very big theme in the following days and my progress in this direction has been rather astounding :-D

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I had a different kind of alignment. It took some time to let it sink in and share it here.

I went to the meeting place but was blokked by a fortified white wall.

Thinking that was strange I asked for another way in and came into a whirlpool of energy spiralling down untill I was on the meeting place.
there we held hand in a circle around the crystal.
I was the guided into the crystal and follow the flow of energy out of the top of the crystal.
the energy field followed a thorus kind of field.
I went to the other underside of where we where and saw a mirrored dark world with the message this was duality.
All light is mirrored in heavy/dark energy.
I joined in the circle there and also this felt OK.

The image then turned so the light was left and the dark was right.
the two crystals then got smaller and merged and a third crystal coming towards me in a different plane with both the properties of the light and the dark.
on top of the crystal was a crown which looked like the fortifications.

My take on this is that we can't just go to 5D or a non duality world without getting to grips with our entire being thus both the light and the dark.
only then you can evolve to a existance where both coexist and there is no duality anymore.

• Winner
Reactions: Thessa Thijs
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had a different kind of alignment. It took some time to let it sink in and share it here.

I went to the meeting place but was blokked by a fortified white wall.

Thinking that was strange I asked for another way in and came into a whirlpool of energy spiralling down untill I was on the meeting place.
there we held hand in a circle around the crystal.
I was the guided into the crystal and follow the flow of energy out of the top of the crystal.
the energy field followed a thorus kind of field.
I went to the other underside of where we where and saw a mirrored dark world with the message this was duality.
All light is mirrored in heavy/dark energy.
I joined in the circle there and also this felt OK.

The image then turned so the light was left and the dark was right.
the two crystals then got smaller and merged and a third crystal coming towards me in a different plane with both the properties of the light and the dark.
on top of the crystal was a crown which looked like the fortifications.

My take on this is that we can't just go to 5D or a non duality world without getting to grips with our entire being thus both the light and the dark.
only then you can evolve to a existance where both coexist and there is no duality anymore.
Fascinating. It's like you took a real journey!

• Love this post!
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
BTW, it's been really wonderful watching the original alignment of planets play itself out in the sky in a place I naturally see it if I go out in the evening.

Love this kind of stuff and feel lucky to see it in front of me.
<3

• Love this post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)