Remote Group Healing Weekend of February 22, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1580960687701.png

I'd like to have some fun this week. What I propose is that we join in do our healing together however we like. We've discussed all kings of methods eg sending out healing waves from our hands or hearts, sitting in a healing bubble all together, cleaning in all kinds of funny and sometimes vigorous ways, etc, etc. If you look back at some of the older weekly posts you can check them out under the "Events" board of the Home page.

What I propose next is that we do an experiment, just for the fun of it. Nobody is keeping track. We get no grades. Hopefully we do get a smile and a warm feeling of 'Hey I did something different today" out of it. Maybe a chuckle. I usually get a chuckle along with a feeling of wonder that, 'Hey we humans can do this even though I'd spent most of life having no idea about any of this'. To me, this is all one big, beautiful experiment. I never know what will come next and that's the part I like best :cool:

The experiment is to try to 'see' who is at our healing campfire circle in the meadow with us. We've done this before, sort of... a long time ago. It was kind of funny how we saw and described each other at times and it was interesting to try to guess who was who based on who said they'd show up. I believe Sinera was a squirrel:D
If you like, post your observations below.
If you do show up this week, it will be particularly helpful for you to post below so that we know who to expect. We typically do this anyway each week.

1582145304055.png

Please note, I say try to 'see' who is at our circle because language requires me to use a verb here. There are a quite a few verbs to choose from. You might actually hear someone, feel them or simply sense a presence. Somebody might smell or even taste distinct too. We are talking about an expanded sense of what senses are available to us. If you do 'see' someone they may not look at all like we expect a human to look like. Whatever is there for you, this is a chance to 'say hello' to it and, if you like, share about it below<3. The invitation is open!

1582145230858.png1582145245454.png Eek! That was so cool!

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: Jackie822 Bitofboho , Dhbwne theemail4mike, Calvin6161, Maria, jen1010, Joylaine and Deanna Kirby. No experience nor 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.
There are lots of instructions below, or you can, like me, just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix.

And a special invitation to some of our quasi or wannabe 'regulars' CrystalSong and Kiera. Would love to have you there again.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Attachments

• Magical
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Tristan and June

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm gonna try to make it. I'm driving up to camp on Saturday and I'm hoping to get there before 3pm The meeting time in my time (twilight) zone. :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I finally slowed down my monkey mind and joined the group around the campfire. It was dusk (or maybe dawn) and the light shimmered on the slow moving water nearby. We were greeting each other, and I turned to see someone coming in the distance with what I thought might be balloons. I thought of Kevin C and the floating cats.
Then .....
The doorbell rang, and my dog and I were immediately transported back.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was half drifting in and out of sleep with a cold this time. Was pleasant to be back and when I started looking for someone a few folks did come up.
I thought of Kevin C and his rather unforgettable floating cats and saw some sleek tigers run and jump suddenly right through them. They kind of exploded through the cats. Seemed to be having a race, enjoying themselves. June was floating happily around looking very lightweight. In contrast Linda had roots and grounding and very noticeable wings on her shoes (Mercury-like) which I took to mean something about taking messenges from place to place. Kiera seemed a lady with floating shawls. When I though of Alain I saw a landscape from a very high perspective and realized that I was flying very high up with him. Tristan seemed to be multidimensional with a human form emerging from a multilegged form very versatile and capable. He took off the legs in a kind of 'swoop' like one takes off a helmet. mcassidyspencer seemed to be in a bubble that acted as a ?ship ?office; some kind of place where she was running layers of things from a console. I saw a woman's head off to the side that was nodding; was that perhaps you jen1010? I looked for Pucksterguy and found him to be far off doing something.
Then I had a restorative sleep.

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Oh boo...I missed it again. :( I was at a reflexology class at that time anyway, but I will write down the time for next week so I can make it! Love to all. <3

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Unfortunately my energy and attention span was not operating at the capacity I'm satisfied with. On saying that I did see June pop up as a white dove. Lila came through as a highly evolved transdimentional, so I find it interesting you saw me as the same! Your shape was very geometric and morphing in and around your surroundings was something more than second nature. Very very cool! mcassidyspencer also appeared briefly although I cant recall any details.

I do recall the fire burning bright orange and very high. Several entitys where present during this fiesta.

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Kiera seemed a lady with floating shawls.
Umm, whoa. Okay, get this: Yesterday I met with my Woo Woo Group of ladies and we all tried to read each other. My one friend said about me, "I see a lady with billowing fabric around her". So I mentioned this comment you made to the group and someone said we can be in many places at once, so maybe even though *I* was physically at a class, my higher self WAS at the healing? My friend sensed that this lady was not me, but involved with protecting me somehow (my spirit guide or an angel perhaps?). I don't know, I just know there are no coincidences and thought you'd be interested in hearing this. :)

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Umm, whoa. Okay, get this: Yesterday I met with my Woo Woo Group of ladies and we all tried to read each other. My one friend said about me, "I see a lady with billowing fabric around her". So I mentioned this comment you made to the group and someone said we can be in many places at once, so maybe even though *I* was physically at a class, my higher self WAS at the healing? My friend sensed that this lady was not me, but involved with protecting me somehow (my spirit guide or an angel perhaps?). I don't know, I just know there are no coincidences and thought you'd be interested in hearing this. :)
I was wondering...
Thanks for posting this. I love it <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Kiera
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hi, Nisa! Haven't seen you in a while. So glad you'll join us
I'll sign you up for our next one. Haven't posted it yet <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)