Event Remote Group Healing: weekend of February 19, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1645045115437.png
Hi there, it's Linda subbing in for Lila, who likely will join us.

The idea that's been on my mind lately is reconciliation, which can be an important part of our individual lives, as well as in our communities, and the world as a whole. I was moved by scenes from Wellington showing police really seeing people as individuals, and the people speaking words of love and kindness to the police. I sense it is time for an intention of reconciliation in all parts of our lives. It is the restoration of harmony and peace, as well as forgiveness. I know we each carry these feelings in our hearts, so, I suggest as an intention that we seed our communities with this love and peace so that reconciliation may flourish.

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 3.50.00 PM.png

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Brenda, Mercy, philbooth, d4dotty37, Sara, Lozza, Letitia Langham, Douglaswance, clau13, celestial, ElvisLop, Meljum.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'll be there.

I just had some dental work done that could do with some healing. (a tooth had to come out, but they had to cut the crown off of it, then surgically remove each root one at a time which took them a long time as they said my bone was the hardest they've come across and one root was tiny so extra hard to get out. Lots of suturing after. Took two dentists working together and two assistants.)

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I'll be there.

I just had some dental work done that could do with some healing. (a tooth had to come out, but they had to cut the crown off of it, then surgically remove each root one at a time which took them a long time as they said my bone was the hardest they've come across and one root was tiny so extra hard to get out. Lots of suturing after. Took two dentists working together and two assistants.)
Poor Laron....I wish you a quick recovery. The english version of my Jaw Manuel is almost ready to be printed. If you want to practise with me to loosen up the mastication muscles let me know. Keeping youre mouth open for such a long time is very burdensome for youre jaws! Thinking of you and I am already asking for extra healing energy for you my friend.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
To recap -

special request for healing for Laron's jaw and dental work

also a request for calm, healing, and reconciliation in Ottawa.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in

well tooth work is rarely a thing patients enjoy, i had enough last year to make me happy to have no special thing before my time on earth is done

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I was on time but I could not feel you guys. I stayed focused on what would happen and then I saw giraffes. And then the Savanna. It became night and there were so many stars and they were so brilliant. It was enormously spacious and I felt so much freedom and safety there. Then I felt Linda. In the middle of the savanna was a big blue ethereal fire. It was for healing. And I imagined Laron stepping into the blue fire. And after him a friend of mine followed in his footsteps. I was very tired during this first attempt to enter the distant healing. I dosed off several times. After a little while a white angel was visible above the fire. I knew this was Uriel who came to help the people in Canada.
One hour later I tried to find you guys again. I was not tired anymore. And there you all were. The scenery was the same with the blue fire but now I also understood that the blue fire was a portal to wherever we wanted to go for healing. And in the end I felt you're love for me. I felt so loved by you all!!!! It touched my heart and made me cry of happiness and the feeling of being family. After the session I ate the last peace of a chocolate bar and inside the wrap is always a saying and it said: I am one with my brothers and sisters. Synchronicity. In love and light we stand as One.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I joined the group, it was not as we often do in forest or garden type space. This time it was in the etheric realm with primary colors of blue and violet (much like Thessa Thijs experience). What I experienced was people weaving their energies all together into something that we could spread. I turned my head to one side and saw light beings working with Laron and a few others. Then I turned my gaze back to the group and understood that we were making seeds of faith, hope, and love, which can grow reconciliation. I turned my head again, and the light beings still were working with people. When I came back to the group, I understood that I could fill a basket with these luminescent seeds to take where they are needed.

I said my goodbyes, took my basket (always refilling) and walked up the mountain range of South America and across Central America and Mexico, spreading seeds along the way. Then I was in my beloved Texas and spread many seeds, but I knew I needed to keep going north and ended up at Canada. There was something like a shelf cloud around the country, blocking people, energies - something like that. I stood there and recalled the dream from a few days ago, and reached out my hand and arm and sliced it in a few places. It was as easy as slicing cantaloupe (dream in Lindometer Readings). I thought it was interesting that a dream from a few days ago showed me what to do today. As the cloud pulled away, going eastward across the Atlantic, I saw some people trying to hold on to it. I spread the seeds everywhere, especially in Ottawa. They were growing among many people, including the police. Then I came home. And yes, I ate some chocolate, too.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This week was done in two parts, first part was on Friday because I thought I was Saturday Lol,.
when I joined the group I went into healing immediately. I saw the pillar of blinding white light pur through the top of Laron‘s head, slowly moving through his body, pink light appeared around his jaw like a soft cloud, soothing/healing.
Then I got the words, ‘ Chew Cedar wood ‘ and Im thinking ‘ I think I’ve finally lost it ‘
Id never heard of Cedar. being used so I googled it and yes it is used in alternative medicine..
So Laron you can chew on a piece of wood if you like but I cant imagine it will do much for your painful jaw, but I have to give what I get, you might understand the meaning .
I then fell asleep.

Second part.
I floated down to the group from high above the trees, sat crossed legged in a circle but couldn’t seem to keep my bum on the ground, I kept lifting up similar to the yogis, in the end I had to let go and soar.
I soared over cities and countries seeing the devastation the pandemic and all associated with it had done to so many. Not unexpectedly I ended up in Canada, those wonderful people are standing up, being so strong in awful conditions, I saw that they are suffering badly.

I saw a bit patch of darkness and poured light and love into it until it split up into smaller bits attaching itself elsewhere. I couldn’t disperse it completely , I needed help and it came.
what I thought was white clouds came sweeping across the skies and I saw that it was angels or light beings, call them what you will. They held pots and pouring out pure white light and unconditional love.
They kept this up until everything was submerged, up to the highest building.

I felt at one with these beings and felt the love that radiated, it’s not like anything else, it almost brings you to your knees with its intensity it’s almost too much. I doubt any human has felt the full force of divine love, I doubt we could stand it, but if a fraction of that is in motion in Canada love will win.
I understood that this love is there for everyone, no matter how dark it’s never too late to turn to the light but it is a choice, walk with love or walk with fear.

I ended the session in tears, can’t be helped after feeling the touch of divine love

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
This week was done in two parts, first part was on Friday because I thought I was Saturday Lol,.
when I joined the group I went into healing immediately. I saw the pillar of blinding white light pur through the top of Laron‘s head, slowly moving through his body, pink light appeared around his jaw like a soft cloud, soothing/healing.
Then I got the words, ‘ Chew Cedar wood ‘ and Im thinking ‘ I think I’ve finally lost it ‘
Id never heard of Cedar. being used so I googled it and yes it is used in alternative medicine..
So Laron you can chew on a piece of wood if you like but I cant imagine it will do much for your painful jaw, but I have to give what I get, you might understand the meaning .
I then fell asleep.

Second part.
I floated down to the group from high above the trees, sat crossed legged in a circle but couldn’t seem to keep my bum on the ground, I kept lifting up similar to the yogis, in the end I had to let go and soar.
I soared over cities and countries seeing the devastation the pandemic and all associated with it had done to so many. Not unexpectedly I ended up in Canada, those wonderful people are standing up, being so strong in awful conditions, I saw that they are suffering badly.

I saw a bit patch of darkness and poured light and love into it until it split up into smaller bits attaching itself elsewhere. I couldn’t disperse it completely , I needed help and it came.
what I thought was white clouds came sweeping across the skies and I saw that it was angels or light beings, call them what you will. They held pots and pouring out pure white light and unconditional love.
They kept this up until everything was submerged, up to the highest building.

I felt at one with these beings and felt the love that radiated, it’s not like anything else, it almost brings you to your knees with its intensity it’s almost too much. I doubt any human has felt the full force of divine love, I doubt we could stand it, but if a fraction of that is in motion in Canada love will win.
I understood that this love is there for everyone, no matter how dark it’s never too late to turn to the light but it is a choice, walk with love or walk with fear.

I ended the session in tears, can’t be helped after feeling the touch of divine love
cedar wood essential oils is to have an earth connection like the terra shield which i largely prefer from smell, but if that fits with larons case i don t know

• Informative
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Linda and June

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Some feedback on my dental situation: So, on the 16th, a week back, I had that tooth pulled which had complications. I was told I'd have pain for a week. I only had pain for a few hours after the procedure on the day, when the stuff wore off that they injected into my face.

However, a few days ago the area started to swell a bit and was a bit painful when touching it.

Today I had a checkup. The stiches had come lose and food had got in. Dentist took them out, but in cotton, a stronger material suture, and reported that I should healed enough in a week to get them out and have the rest of my dental work done.

I think he was a bit surprised I didn't have any pain after the day. He prescribe painkillers again but I doubt I'll need them after some suturing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)