Remote Group Healing Weekend of February 15, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1580960687701.png

It's almost time to wish everyone Happy Valentin's Day. I'd heard the story of St Valentine the priest who married couples despite it being banned in his religion in Roman times.

1581569520951.png1581569533595.png1581569541108.png1581569564418.png

More recently I heard about an older, apprently Celtic practice. I have not confirmed this, so please comment if you have further information (Hailstones Melt, have you heard or read about this one?).
What I heard about involved women deliberating at this time of year to either stay with or leave their current men. Those who opted to leave would go on a journey together, women friends traveling, talking, mending themselves and their things as they went. I gather that the idea was to make a deliberate decision and if leaving, to do so safely and supported by a group of friends who could work through whatever relationship issues had come up for them, or I guess whatever life had thrown them in general, as life tends to.

1581569695301.png

There are quite a few things I love about this. I love the deliberate, perhaps annual, review of where one is in a relationship that is central to one's life. I love the choice inherent in the decision. Anyone who stayed would have done so deliberately so that would really mean something to both parties, I'd imagine. If going, one would not have reason to feel alone. Rather, by traveling together and making a journey it was possible to review the old while making room for the new together and consciously. The safety would, I imagine, have been very welcome. The companionship precious.

For this week's session I would therefore love to offer a chance to look into our hearts and see who is there for us and what does that feel like? I plan to lay a blank slate and see who shows up for me and what feelings accompany them. Then, perhaps, at the end, I'll send a bit of pink heart light out to each of them, my gift for Valentine's Day.

Let me know if you come up with another way to consider, plan and renew our important relationships.
1581569160649.png1581569286111.png

Use any of the techniques we've mentioned before or come up with your own. Let us know what comes up for you, if you'd like to share.

Please set your intentions below if you have any specific healing intentions.

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: Evangeline Tigger, Jennifer7 and azlynn.
1581569140661.png1581569427861.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In with my sewing basket.

sewing basket.jpg

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Very much, June. I'm done with winter. I wanna go fishing. Prob making a winter trip to camp next week if things warm up some. Right now highs are around -12C

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have not confirmed this, so please comment if you have further information (@Hailstones Melt, have you heard or read about this one
No, I have never heard of this, but it seems very feasible, given that Celts were highly intelligent, and in the matriarchal times, I think this could have been a "goer". I would certainly like to participate in a society who cared enough for others to make it easy for them to leave a stuck/broken relationship when the time was right.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Almost ready to go.
I'm not counting any special requests that have been posted.
:-D <3 Journeying on...

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
and up to +10 in my country which is quite hot for season, plants start to bloom
Same here, Alain, 13 today, 15 tomorrow, so unnatural for the time of the year. I much prefer it cold and sunny with clear blue skies

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
I keep forgetting to join in on these. I would love to send some healing energy with the group. I will try to catch the next one! <3

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I keep forgetting to join in on these. I would love to send some healing energy with the group. I will try to catch the next one! <3
I'll send you a note.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Kiera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)