Event Remote Group Healing: Weekend of February 13, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1613024700872.png
Hi there, it is Linda filling in this week. Lila will back next week and probably joining in this session, too.

I decided to seek inspiration for this week's session sitting on the back porch. Yep, that took all of three minutes - lol. First, a small bird flew low through the rocking chairs and the great blue heron flew overhead, calling out as it passed. I've found these herons often show up when I'm thinking about something important. I marveled at the deft flight of that bird - so fast and weaving through the chairs - not a moment of hesitation. Woodland birds have excellent eyesight and body awareness. They can gauge the size of a space and know if their body will fit through - moment to moment with grace and precision.

Years ago, there were seminars for people who wanted to learn how to be in and stay in "the zone". Thinking back, it seems much like this bird in flight - always in the moment and aware. As I had this thought, my friend, the great blue heron flew over and honked to me. This week let's look to the birds - the miracle of how flocks move in unison, how smaller woodland birds move through trees (or rocking chairs), and even how they stop by and sing a song. Everything about their movements is in the moment - from flying to singing. What will our moments bring us?

1613027865561.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes halflo Leonarddor AlisKei Jamesassof JimmyTen. We hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Gliding in on the air currents.

already had this message a lot: you don't have to do big efforts to get somewhere. just take the right current and let yourself be lifted to where you want to be like eagles, vultures,... do
1613139088910.png

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So many birds have caught my attention lately. A heron during a new moon walk; I think my friend and I disturbed his sleep. A young eagle chasing an older one in large loops over my yard, a few yards from my (other) friend and I. My hummer friend who basks on the high branches each morning and sings to me; and probably anybody else who listens. The swooping swallows and flitting little sparrows that you can't see until you tune in the right way and then they're so obvious you can't believe you missed them. The blackbirds whose chorus was so raucous and fun at the stream's edge. The crows doing their daily swoops in and out of the 'hood and their noisy jay cousins coming in for a bite, shouldering each other out of the way as they squawk loudly to one and all. The geese whose call always sends me to 'another place' where so much adventure happens and their little duck cousins waddling along.
So many choices!

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Here is my experience of the remote group healing:

A flew in as an eagle to the open site with the campfire.
A circled a few times round the campfire and was then lifted to great height. So high I couldn't see the fire anymore and was in a back space which felt like the void.
Then a wind to the side took me and a bit further the wind made loopings and fast decends linke a roller coaster.
I heart mi inner voice telling not to be afraid when things change fast but to enjoy the ride like when you are in a roller coaster.
in the end it is OK :) .

I then came to a quit place which was also dark and void like.
Just being there I decided to experiment to find out what kind of place I was.
i asked to lead me where there was water? two hands making a cup appeared with water in them.
Same with food and shelter. after asking something it was provided.

It then also came to me that you needed a lot of responsibility because if you get what you ask you need to be very carefull what to ask for :cool: .

that's it...

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
i just saw a variety of birds around the meeting place, it was a spring-forest-clearing. an eagle overhead, an owl in the branches, a swan or goose by some water, a heron who turned into Lila, one bird i dont know but i got the perception that it is native to new zealand... and then i perceived that someone needed some re-alignment, and i kind of found myself doing something to a chakra-system and bringing it to a centered new alignment somehow with the help of two others.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
oh and a funny thing, i had almost forgotten, when i looked at all the birds (there were more there though), instantly i had the thought "and what bird are you?" and the movie scene from moonrise kingdom, where the boy asks the girl that question when she is in a raven-costume when he snuck backstage at the play, popped into my mind. it made me chuckle (=

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Hey everyone. I tried to be creative to get the energies moving, at around midnight when i went Down stairs to the backyard with my dog - i looked up at the freezing starry night skye and it was then that all of you’s energy came to me.
i realized i just had to look up from my problems - get a birds perspective.
It was like a swoon energy - like a collective mild breeze in the cold.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've been in survival mode and did not get around to posting my experience until now.

I got there early and set up a party - snacks, beverages, sparkling lights. I fully expected to see everyone arrive, but it did not quite happen that way. I realized that the wildlife that lives around me - deer, fox, squirrels, many birds came with me. It might have been that I was putting out bird seed and noticed the deer were eating the sunflower seeds, too. Everything had been frozen for 2 days at that point, and food was scarce for them.

I did remember that someone asked for warm energy, and I sent a blast. Then the most remarkable thing happened. Several times I rose up above the earth, became stardust, and came back to earth as other animals, the last one being a sea turtle (they are ancient beings). I understood that everything on this planet has the same components. Then I saw the earth from a distance and a darkness came over - it stayed like that for awhile, then bit by bit it started to sparkle and the darkness was gone. Putting the two experiences together I got that those of us who are really part of this world will have a nice place to live - don't know what happens to the others.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Mine was a walking meditation this week; one in which birds were in focus, even more than usual.

First were the crows, silent and watching me with their black energy ready to make magic. I felt they were waiting.
Then, a row of doves on a wire above me. What I noticed was how, if they chose to poop, they'd just miss me and aim right into some bushes below them. That had me noticing how bushy and healthy those bushes looked. Then back up to the doves for a cycle which made me realize that this was a fertilization/growth cycle in very short form -->poop, grow, fly. Once I got that message a group of doves just below flew off together into two directions, making a pair of wings with their bodies as they flew up. Since they were in motion, flying, it was like they made a pair of flapping, flying wings. Quite stunning.
Next, a group of tiny sparrows chattering on a tree. They took off as a group, chattering and swooping this way and that, circling overhead in various directions. Made me wonder who was in charge of deciding where they'd go next; the bellweather principle in action (a bellweather being the one bird in a flock - or sheep in a flock or whatever animal in a group - who initiates a change of direction; I've never heard of a scientific explanation of why nor how it happens. It seems so much more 'intuitive' than that). Really, I wondered, who does make that change; it could be any of us in a group.... hmmm... lots to ponder there!

Then, those crows again, speaking loudly, just chattering away at what sounded to me like the daily tasks of life, perhaps wondering if I noticed them yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)