Remote Group Healing: weekend of February 12, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1642198570233.png

Hello again. If you're reading this it's time to set an intention if you'd like to join us this weekend. This week's proposed intention is to be an empty vessel which fills with healing light. If you decide you'd rather be filled with the water and air bubbles from the waterfall I always imagine to form one side of our healing circle, go for it. That sounds refreshing! Or perhaps you'd like to fill with plasma that clears you of all you don't want in an instant, ready for whatever you want to fill in next.

Either way, be a vessel and either intend to be filled with your choice of healing element or, if you're feeling adventurous, wait to see what comes.

I'm feeling adventurous.

1644471027964.png 1644471081726.png

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes keepitxen NSadud EFTDuras Georgetrosy Colleen Vandermeer Suzi Terri Norbetwaymn and Patriot Of Light.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1644470481458.png1644470481495.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.​

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1644471097925.png 1644471156136.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
For me it was a calm and peaceful gathering. First I connected deep into mother earth and took her energy up into my body. Then I went up towards my soul star and took that energy inwards too. And in my body they connected and started to intertwine into a spiral. The spiral became bigger and bigger and filled my whole body.
Then I saw Alain and hugged him for a long time. Then I hugged Lila, Amy, Linda and June for a long time. It was special and very real to me! I then saw inside each one of us a colour. It told me it was the essential energy in each one of us at that moment. Lila's colours were gold and indigo, linda's colours were violet and gold, Alains colours were orange and gold, Amy's colours were pink and gold, Junes colours were turquoise and gold and my colours were purple and gold. We then made a circle and it was at that moment that I saw that there were already huge light entities standing in a circle. Each one of us stood beside one of these entities. We were very small but we felt very loved and save. They gave us the message that we are made out of the same majestic light energy. And when we accepted that, our bodies dropped to the floor as if it was a coat and we grew out of it and became just as huge and bright as the light entities. I do not know why but the last thing I saw was my Indian horse out of my former life standing in the middle of the circle. I climbed on his back and I was carrying a flag. I felt I had to ride on my beloved horse into the world, carrying the flag.....Then I cried because I still mis my beloved horse. My beautiful white horse with brown spots.Thank you all for being connected. In love and light we stand as One.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Alain and Linda

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
southwest US?
It gives me goosebumps......probably true then. It was not an easy life. And in my life now I never had the desire to go to America. Sorry, but not at all actualy. I never understood why. Maybe it has something to do with that former life. Thank you Linda for pointing this out to me XXX

• Love this post!
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had a three part experience.

First I was shaken and rumbled by the movement of a very, very large being who lumbered along at a pace sort of like the Ents (in the Lord of the Rings; Ents were never in a hurry). I didn't see anyone yet so I asked whoever was there to make themselves known in harmony. In reply I got "I am the earth maker, the earth breaker, the earth be-er" with the sight of a very craggy almost mountainous looking being. I thanked him for meeting me as I'd asked and established that I was visiting him rather than vice versa, so I added, "Do you have anything to teach me?" to which he answered "Take my hand" so I did. He took me on a memory journey in which the young earth was being made and modeled. It was young and wild, fiery w volcanoes, planetary smashes and great big shifts of plates and things which the EB, EM, EB being was helping along. He must be so strong to do all he did. Over much time things slowed and settled quite a bit, so he had more 'be' time. He spent a lot of it with us 'fleeting beings' who he enjoys like bright sparks in his large, slow world. He was very centering and calming to be around. He had 'all the time in the world' to just 'be' and time flowed quite differently for him. As we still have tectonic and volcanic activity I asked that my kin and kindred be kept safe. He listens and watches as I show him me and mine. I get the feeling we'll be watched over. Then he shows me his future when an older earth is far more sedate, her fires banked and he has even less immediate work to do. Then, eventually he will step into a vortex in the sky into whatever awaits him next; another young world to mold or something else altogether; it's all good to him.

Muskrat then sniffs around and nudgesd me with her soft nose. She then comments on my fur, wondering if I'd like some assistance with it. I realize she is offering me oils for a rash, saying it's something my skin needs andI receive it via an etheric level gland which secretes what I need when I need it. I accept with gratitude. I asked for this to be offered also to my kin and kindred so I believe you were each offered something similar. Muskrat also noted that the oil contained many gifts, including a musky scent which will help attract like-hearted people who gravitate toward it, seeking the joy and harmony intended with it. It offers protection on many levels. It supports health and perfumes life in a way that is unique to each individual's scent pattern, carrying with it a base of joy. She visits us all, gifting us withher oil and leaves a few whiskers for feeling our way in the world with ease, feeling ahead rather than bumping into the more solid items on our paths and sleekly adapting as we go. She sends me on my way with a bug heart hug, telling me that I can always find her again whenever I like.

The last was The Hunter, as archetype who reined up on his steed next to me and, when I asked, offered me his steed's mate to go off and show me what he came to let me know about. As he receded, a beautiful doe showed up and showed me her acceptance of being a whole, living being as easily as her acceptance of offering her life as prey. She was able to be both at the same time so that she could nourish those who needed it. She showed me how her higher self asked, as she was being stalked, that she be honored for what she willingly gave. I received a drop of her heart blood as she explained how cycles are kept in balance by maintaining gratitude for what nourishes us and taking just what we need. She is content to play her part and recognizes that hers is a good life well lived doing exactly that. Shes shows me her fawn who will continue her legacy and have her love when she is gone. She blesses me with a nod.

Now I'll read what the rest of you wrote; my favorite part :-D

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
For me it was a calm and peaceful gathering. First I connected deep into mother earth and took her energy up into my body. Then I went up towards my soul star and took that energy inwards too. And in my body they connected and started to intertwine into a spiral. The spiral became bigger and bigger and filled my whole body.
Then I saw Alain and hugged him for a long time. Then I hugged Lila, Amy, Linda and June for a long time. It was special and very real to me! I then saw inside each one of us a colour. It told me it was the essential energy in each one of us at that moment. Lila's colours were gold and indigo, linda's colours were violet and gold, Alains colours were orange and gold, Amy's colours were pink and gold, Junes colours were turquoise and gold and my colours were purple and gold. We then made a circle and it was at that moment that I saw that there were already huge light entities standing in a circle. Each one of us stood beside one of these entities. We were very small but we felt very loved and save. They gave us the message that we are made out of the same majestic light energy. And when we accepted that, our bodies dropped to the floor as if it was a coat and we grew out of it and became just as huge and bright as the light entities. I do not know why but the last thing I saw was my Indian horse out of my former life standing in the middle of the circle. I climbed on his back and I was carrying a flag. I felt I had to ride on my beloved horse into the world, carrying the flag.....Then I cried because I still mis my beloved horse. My beautiful white horse with brown spots.Thank you all for being connected. In love and light we stand as One.
good insight like always Thessa, that gave a bit of a response to something i had in the back of the head for a time

for the session i was so tired i was in bed and drove quite fast in deep sleep, was a good night up to the point i had to go up that was all but a balanced thing, but this is a home situation that caused it

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Wonderful experiences Lila and Thessa.the colours you saw for me Thessa couldn’t be more perfect, Turquoise is me through and through, I have a lot of it in my home, the gold with it makes it more spiritual for me.

The light beings we turned into I can accept completely, as far as I’m concerned we are multi dimensional beings of light with a connection to source/to all there is We are amazing co creators and I think this is why certain off planet beings want to enslave our minds, because they are not like us, never will be.
While we are here experiencing a life as a human on Earth, having descended into a treacle like density and squashed ourself into a human body we are vulnerable, more so from being genetically engineered , if my understanding is correct, then manipulated and lied to for eons.

My session was very quick, before I fell asleep I saw my vessel fill up with white light and going along with Thessa, I became a being of light

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Wonderful experiences Lila and Thessa.the colours you saw for me Thessa couldn’t be more perfect, Turquoise is me through and through, I have a lot of it in my home, the gold with it makes it more spiritual for me.

The light beings we turned into I can accept completely, as far as I’m concerned we are multi dimensional beings of light with a connection to source/to all there is We are amazing co creators and I think this is why certain off planet beings want to enslave our minds, because they are not like us, never will be.
While we are here experiencing a life as a human on Earth, having descended into a treacle like density and squashed ourself into a human body we are vulnerable, more so from being genetically engineered , if my understanding is correct, then manipulated and lied to for eons.

My session was very quick, before I fell asleep I saw my vessel fill up with white light and going along with Thessa, I became a being of light
Beautiful June. Thanks for sharing. I have a big smile on my face now. With Love,
Thessa

• Magical
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)