Remote Group Healing: weekend of February 11, 2022 - USE THIS ONE (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This week I'd like to suggest feathers as a focus point for our healing meditation. I love feathers because they are soft, resilient and they help birds fly!
Plus, feathers are so gorgeous, especially if there's a bit of iridescence on your feather (best seen holding it up to the light).

You don't actually have to have a feather in hand to use a feather as a focus, though finding one by taking a walk is a favorite thing I love to do and a great way to get oneself ready for a healing session. Using your imagination works great too, especially with feathers.

I can think of several ways to use feathers in healing. The simplest is to hold the feather in front of you as a visual focus when joining our group, or place it in front of you. If there is a breath of wind it will move the feather. I sometimes love to blow on a feather and watch the small movements. If you're more tactile or want to close your eyes you can gently create a healing touch or use feathers to whisk away unwanted energies and as they have a natural direction to them they are often used this way in healing. Putting feathers together can create a wing (imagine any animal you want here) or a healing implement. There is a long history of doing this. Remember, when looking a the historic images below, the phrase, 'slaying one's dragons' can refer to the healing process of integrating scary parts of one's self and coming to love them:
1675992590302.png 1675992647164.png 1675992708377.png 1675992818494.png

A small feather can be dropped and watched as it slowly zigs and zags its way down to the ground; a very healing motion and a great one to do in one's imagination.

I'll be choosing which of my many feathers to use this time and curious what others come up with.
Also, I'll be including a request for my mom who has a significant burn on her back for healing to continue to go well. It really is easy to imagine the gentle touch of a feather used this way. Don't forget to add your own healing requests below.

1675992186484.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that includes Avery.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1675992981527.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Drifting in

Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 9.53.27 PM.png

Avery

Just Arrived
Feb 6, 2023
I don't have any feathers on me, but I will try to imagine the eagle's feather for the meditation, specifically for the meaning the eagle has as a spirit animal for me right now.

I am currently embarking on a self-love journey for the first time and even after being immersed in spirituality for some years now and than trying to run from it (for reasons I feel I have mostly moved past now, fortunately *sigh of relief*) I am trying to also discover what spiritual power is, and I thought the eagle and an eagle's feather was a good choice for that.

But anyway, I have no requests with healing for myself, I just want to be present and see what Spirit has for us. I will ask my spirit guides to be present with me and offer healing to your mom, Lila. I may try to send healing myself, however I am tentative because I have never done so before in any manner... I might end up asking one of my spirit guides for help, lol.

Looking forward to this. :)

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Linda
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Welcome, Avery.

I love how you've chosen to bring your eagle feather. Here's a few photos from wikepedia to give your imagination a starting point:

1676096299615.png 1676096319360.png 1676096337729.png 1676096349487.png

You can see I had trouble deciding on just one photo. Eagles are just so very cool:cool:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I Love this theme too:). Hope to see and feel you all this evening. And ofcource I will focus on youre mom Lila In Love and Light we stand as One <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
With a healing request for Anthony from Denise Scot:
Hello, fellow EAW’s! (Earth angel wariors)
I was just wondering if any of you would kindly send some healing love to my son’s friend and Ninja Warrior teammate Anthony. He is an 8th grader and got hit in the head at lunchtime with a soft lunch bag that had something hard in it. They thought he was fine at first but later last evening he started displaying the signs of head trauma. A CT then showed that he had a blood clot on his brain. He had emergency surgery and it seems that they took care of it, but he now has two metal plates in his head.

It’s crazy- if any of you are familiar with American Ninja Warrior- these kids do AMAZING things that take incredible fetes of strength. It’s parkour, rock climbing, running up 17’ warped walls, trapeze and flying from rings and monkey bars, and all kinds of balance and other skills… and this boy gets hit in the head by a classmate.

I know there is reason behind everything, but I have no doubt that a little extra love sent his way, to him, his situation, his family- whatever you feel called to do IF you feel called to do so- would be immensely appreciated. This all happened just last night, so there is little else known about what new obstacles he will face.

Thanks and love to all. <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Avery

Just Arrived
Feb 6, 2023
I was worried about being able to join into the forest clearing, so I had taken time to connect for about 20 minutes prior with my guides with a selenite tower in my lap, and then, I assume about when the session started, I got the words, "Joining In" from a female voice, I think, and I felt the sensation of my mind or consciousness become steadier and move forward or deeper, if that makes sense.

I couldn't see anything at all, but I could sense immediately that I was there, somehow. I felt the presence of a happy dog nearby specifically. Then, I saw a clear blue sky and an eagle flying above us.

I tend to think and overthink A LOT, so my thoughts became a bit scattered and all over the place again and I couldn't get anymore of the forest clearing for quite awhile, just vague messages for myself, I think.

Then all of a sudden I saw a lute quite clearly, and this lead into a visualization of myself, slightly older and more mature, with longer, about shoulder length hair and I was barefoot, but still wearing the same dark t-shirt and jeans as usual. I saw myself walking around in bright green grass with the lute in hand. I heard myself talking, though I don't remember most of it, just "I'm a bit rusty, but..." and then I strummed the lute once and although I couldn't really hear it, I could tell it was in tune, and I heard this version of myself say clearly, "Everything will be okay." I felt like the energy of those spoken words was significant and powerful and it felt light blue, which makes sense I guess, given the throat chakra's color is blue, and I felt that when I strummed the lute once, some healing energy was sent out from it. Then I had a visualization of vocal cords? I am not sure, because all my the images I get are rather vague and quick, (and I am not sure what vocal cords really look like, either) but I just remember seeing a bright golden energy coming from strings/cords of some kind and then the knowing came to me that if I were to sing, I would sing light.

I wasn't getting anymore visualizations and my mind was starting to veer off with lots of thoughts and thinking, and when I checked the time it was past 30 minutes, so I decided to stop there.

This was the best meditation I have done in awhile. I felt at times extremely present in my body and the birds outside were singing too, which felt so peaceful and .. I don't know the right word, divine, I guess, to me.

:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My session was unexpected, too. My intention was join later - out of time - because I was clearing the woods of damage from the ice storm. For whatever reason, I got a nudge to take my bluetooth speaker, phone with Spotify, and put on Jerry Jeff Walker. To my surprise, I entered into a state of bliss - have not been that happy in a long time. My dog, was keeping an eye on me (might be the dog you sensed Avery. He's a special being and full of love). So, I ended up working for hours, feeling such calm and happiness in the woods. A neighbor walked over and said - it is like a party over here. I know something more was going on because I was able to work for so long, and today my back is amazingly Ok.

The woods are a special place, so maybe my session was an amplification of the spirits of the woods.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, this sounds like some session for many of us. I'm so glad you've joined us, Avery and brought your awesome impressions of your session here. Thessa Thijs, I feel like your request was part of what I write below, the part where there were more of us present. Linda, thanks so much for merging the two threads and sharing your blissful work-party' in the woods at that special place. I thought of your dog too when I saw Avery's post.

I had a series of images, many relating to things going on in my world. We started with a brightly shining feather in the midst of our circle that radiated healing our way. At another point I got an image of a big, calming presence of a woman. A while later she was blowing onto a white feather which broke up into many pieces just like a dandelion would if you blew on it and the pieces flew into the places where we each were. Each of us was in a sort of space created by thing, translucent membranes creating each our own healing space at that point. I didn't really see individuals so much as note that there were more healing spaces than the number of folks I'd initially expected, which now makes sense.

Then, the really great part was when a fuzzy, big-eyed lemur ran right up with a bunch of his friends and stood right in front of me expectantly, feather sailing high above, clutched in her tail. She waited, so I gave her a wish of something I'd very much like done and she ran off and wrote it down on a piece of parchment, using the feather as the quill then sent the parchment floating away on the wind to be answered.

Avery

Just Arrived
Feb 6, 2023
What an amazing post, Lila. I really enjoyed reading about the woman who was blowing on the white feather to heal us in the individual healing spaces she created for us(if I read that correctly). I wonder who she is, and I wish I could meet her and speak to her. And I did not expect the lemurs, lol.

It is good to hear that your back is feeling great Linda, and that you had a peaceful and calming experience working in the woods. I am especially glad you felt happy after not being so for a long time. I know what that feeling is like.
I have a dog of my own too but she is young and a bit of a goofball, lol. But yeah, it may have been your dog that I picked up on when I first joined in. :)

I used to be a lot more psychically in tune and would see and feel the presence of all sorts of positive beings in visions and through clairempathy and clairaudience. I would feel their presence next to me and it felt like bliss sometimes, just the energy they radiate, and sometimes I would see the outlines of their energy and if I focused long enough it would get very detailed with their faces and clothing they wore. But then I had to be hospitalized which was in truth due to an issue with my root chakra (fear, specifically fear of seeing all these different spirits at the time) and was put on a TON of medicine that really does hinder your psychic abilities if ever anybody was wondering about the truth in that, and also your creative abilities. It also hindered just being able to feel love and anything at all really, from these beings and even in myself. My emotion feels blunted and hardly there.
Fortunately I am getting off my medication and I am starting to feel and hear the presence of my spirit team or other positive beings that come to visit very slowly, but surely. (Not sure really who they are, but they are positive and I assume at least some of them are on my spirit team, at least the ones I am talking about). I also gained this ability while I was at the hospital however (before they medicated me so much) to see bright sparkles of light in many different colors on occasion, and if I focus on them, I can sort of tune into the energy of them and hear messages sometimes from them. I assume it's the positive beings of my spirit team that are around me. I just miss when it was at its greatest to be able to connect and communicate with the spirit world/other realms, a lot. I feel like I am at rock bottom, but have improved in healing my root chakra quite a lot however and overcome the fear of the unknown a great deal. So it is not all bad, and I suppose I feel it was necessary to go through all that.

Anyway, apologies if I am rambling off topic, lol. Reading about the woman who was healing us with the white feather brought up a lot of the sadness that I have in not hearing from my spirit guides, so I suppose that is why I felt the need to express that. Fortunately as I get off the medication, my abilities will come back to me and I cannot wait to see what it will bring in further sessions here. :D

• Compassionate
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When I entered the clearing everyone was there, including Thessa’s friend, Claudia, I’m guessing she will be with us every week for a while.
It was great to have Avery with us, I briefly saw a cat near her, it was only for a moment then it was gone, so I don’t know if that means anything to her, it was certainly a first for me.

For a day or so ive been hearing the words. ‘ In the company of angels ‘ This has come with the return of my Smelly Friend..
Some will know tha when I was very ill five years ago I had a strong scent with me the whole time, it was very familiar to me and I knew it was from off planet. When it finally left me I longed for it to return and felt strongly that it would reappear at a.very important time. four + years on it has reappeared, just popping in for a quick hello here and there as if waiting for something.

While sitting in the clearing white feathers started to rain down on us, sprinkling the tall trees and our hair and shoulders, large and small, all sizes.
For me white feathers are from angels and I was reminded of the words ‘ In company of angels. ‘. This along with other things that have happened lead me to believe that ‘Smelly Friend ‘ might be an angel.
i guess weve all got angels with us, I’ve just never given it much thought, but I talk to ETs and angels are higher evolved off planet beings, so why not.

Apologies if it reads a bit disjointed, what has been going on around me seemed to follow me into the forest.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
heal us in the individual healing spaces she created for us(if I read that correctly)
You did.

I wonder who she is
Me too. Couldn't gather much; just that she felt so, so wise and compassionate... and ancient, though she looked young in my image of her.

And I did not expect the lemurs, lol.
Me neither, though I never, ever know what to expect.

It's great to hear from you, Avery. It sounds like you've been through much.

• Love this post!
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In the company of angels ‘ This has come with the return of my Smelly Friend
Yippee! Your Smelly Friend returns!

You remind me, June, that at one point I saw a bunch of feathers too. In fact, they created a tree of feathers, large and small; feathers creating roots, trunk, branches, leaves and all. As it's a continuation of the tree theme that's been threading through the last few sessions I'd especially meant to mention it so I'm especially glad you've reminded me to. It was exactly like a tree though completely different in quality as it glowed and everything about it was feather-soft.

• Love this post!

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I tuned in early and prayed and connected with every one of you. Asked the angels to join. I worked with my amethyst kathedral. Then I entered the circle again on time. Then I saw that everyone got his own angel in the back wrapping theire wings around every single one of us. I remember June having a white angel. The other colours I do not remeber. I also dosed of two times. In Love and Light we stand as One. Always

Attachments

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Love those feather-angel trees!

• Love this post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)