Remote Group Healing Weekend of February 1, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

I was just doing the laundry, washing clothes, washcloths and linens. Putting them into the water to get clean with some a little bit of soap that has essential oils and few ingredient then into the dryer to tumble with the wool balls. When I take them out they are clean, warm and soothing to the touch. There is nothing like a good clean.

Outside my window it's just been raining. The rain cleans away all kinds of detritus and when the sun shines on that it's a clean, warm world, full of new possibilities. If you're lucky, you'll peek outside while the clouds are still there and maybe have the luck to catch a rainbow:-D

Hailstones Melt was just writing about a dream of cleaning out the trash.

Yup, I think it might be time for a good clean up. I personally think I'll just tune in and savor the feel of warm, sundried sheets. Those are my favorites since they smell like trees, buds and grass. I'll imagine myself being as clean, warm and dry as the sheets, every inch of me, in + out, my many multidimensional selves.

There are many ways to have a good clean:

Some of you may opt to put yourselves through the soak, agitate and spin cycle.
Others may just feel like standing in the rain for a rinse. Personally I'd add some good thunder to that scenarios since there is nothing quite like a good thunderstorm.
Another option is to float gently down a slow moving stream, enjoying the lapping of wavelets as you close your eyes and sigh contentedly.
I can imagine a dog soaking in bath bubbles then shaking them off happily as soon as their favorite human comes within range.
Or just simply be, sitting quietly within a water droplet.

Please set your intentions below if you have any specific healing intentions of would like some help with the cleanup.
(In addition to anyone else, I'm thinking of you, June? and Angela?)

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: Orasiam, Boni Irwin, Winnifred, Alex_samochkin. Salwin, Elleyband, mikem, Billy009 and julesfahey. Please join us for this week's healing group if you'd like. No experience required. Questions answered happily. Lots of information about how to begin just below. You can join at the exact time of the session or 'out of time' by setting the intention to join us within about 24 hours of the start, before or after which works fine too.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Tapping in.
Im setting my intentions to clean up some karma. I'm requesting my spirit team to bring forth residual past life hindering lingerance in a manner that I may understand and clear/clean comfortably. Any ties or contracts that do not serve my higher purpose to be made null and void.

I visualize a tiger being washed and cleansed then let off the chain to be free to travel the multiverse unrestricted and unbound.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I seem to have tapped in early; yesterday. I was clearing something via a nice, clean shower under our meadow's waterfall. (I often add a waterfall to our locale). I believe it was energies of others' that had mixed with mine when I was young and didn't know differently which needed to be cleared for me to heal some old, old stuff.

For specific intentions I see Alain's 2/2/2020, Tristan's old karma that frees the tiger and I will continue my intention for June and Angela.

Last edited:
  • Thank you!
Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session was 18 minutes long and quite surprising and pleasant.

After feeling the clean warmth of the sun dried sheets I went to the waterfall, inviting everyone with me. We scattered sprays of water as we went which reflected little rainbows in each droplet in the way the picture of the droplet with the flowers above does. It was easy to see Tristan as a tiger and I was just taking stock of the others when, to my surprise, I noticed a rat scurry in followed by a row of animals that I recognized as the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac. I recalled that the lunar new year of the rat has just begun. The animals joined us in cleaning under the waterfall which added to the fun.
Here is a version of the story of the 12 animals: https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/story.htm

I noticed the rat meticulously cleaning himself in a way that reminds me of how cats will lick themselves and their babies clean with their tongues, leaving them sparkling. He did this perched on a rock which he clambered up to from the ox's back, using the clean waters of the waterfall and a stick he'd fashioned into a brush. As he cleaned his armpits and gloried in the water amidst little sparkling rainbows he hummed. It looked seriously cute to me.

Then he looked straight at me. His piercing looked seemed to ask me whether I still considered him, and rats in general, unclean. I nodded, considering. He asked me to reconsider and reminded me that rats are found amongst the garbages and piles of detritus everywhere and "What did I think we do there? We sort and clean. We leave behind little piles of stuff that the other of earth's systems (like insects, fungi and bacteria) can then wash away in the rain like this waterfall." I saw pictures in my head of what he described as this seemed to be primarily how we communicated. I nodded. This made sense.

Then, again, to my surprise, having finished his shower, the rat clapped his hands together ceremoniously to get everyone's attention and started to lead the animals in song. He conducted with the ease and practice of a long respected leader, gracefully bringing all the elements together into a glorious song that resonated right through us. I both saw and felt the waves of sound wash through us, first the low sounds of the bigger animals like the dragon, tiger, ox and horse and then the medium and smaller choir members like the pig, snake and rabbit. It was amazing, clearing and healing. Clearly, we were being reminded of how clearing and healing harmonious sound can be, just as jarring sound can injure us. I thought of the Tibetan bowls I love so much; their resonance when you tap them and then rub the wooden stick around the rim to amplify the sound and keep it going. Or a bell which continues to resonate long after its been tapped. I thought of how that sound resonates through my bones and how much I love that feeling, how good and 'right' it feels.

Once again, the rat looked at me as he conducted. His gaze this time seemed to ask if I 'got' it? I asked whether he was showing us specifically how to appreciate rats for all they do to keep us clean and healthy? And other 'humble' parts of nature around us. He nodded a "Yes".

I asked, further, if he was asking us to appreciate all of and each part of our earth's cyclic wisdom including the parts we find annoying or even dangerous (thinking, for example, of mosquitoes, parasites, fungi and bacteria). It resonated through me as I asked this how powerfully healing and clearing doing this would be, so I asked if, in order to fully heal did we need to, rather than to kill off whatever parts we didn't appreciate, disrupting carefully calibrated cycles and environments, to live harmoniously together the way his choir was continuing to demonstrate so very beautifully under the glorious waterfall. He spread his hands as if to say "There, now you've got it" and turned back to conduct, showing that his main message had been sent and received.

His message reminds me a lot of Janne's posting about Haumea, Eris, Makemake and Ceres here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/ceres-into-aquarius-eris-haumea-and-makemake-at-station.7582/

I am also reminded that on the morning of the lunar new year of the rat I woke up dreaming of a test which, though it was easy to answer each question correctly, it had been rather difficult to understand what was being asked. I posted about this here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/you-are-ready-a-transmission-from-archangel-michael.7576/

Putting this all together, perhaps the message for this year of the rat is about appreciation of all of us, even the parts we tend to/have been taught to/everyone knows is/traditionally consider disgusting, dangerous or not worth appreciating in some way. Perhaps we're being asked to clear out some of those old, tired and inaccurate patterns and start afresh with gratitude for all of it. Perhaps by each of us doing so within our own selves we'll be able to live together in harmony and joy.
Seems worth a try!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh, my!
So when I finished posting the above I was wondering about my dream, the rat's message, Ceres, Makemake etc. I was wondering about synchronicities, messages from HS and how fun they can be and how the Sabian Oracles seems to be so 'spot on' when I ask about questions like this. So I asked, "what does the year of the rat mean, ie, what is it's main message?".
I got this. Note the last line in the 'caution' about the rats!.

AQUARIUS 3

A DESERTER FROM THE NAVY STANDS SUDDENLY AWARE OF A DAWNING TRUTH: FREEDOM IS NEVER THE RESULT OF COMPROMISE

This Symbol shows listening to one’s conscience, to know when to do one’s duty, step up to the mark, or, when it’s time to leave, say “enough is enough” and “I’m not doing this anymore.” You, or someone else, may find that rigorous restraints and rules are no longer bearable. A decision to opt out may be a moral one or to maintain a free spirit. One shouldn’t have to “Compromise” them selves in order to be safe, secure, employed, or have a purpose in life. However, there are consequences for ‘Deserting’ - not playing the game. Are you prepared for them? It can also show being taken away from home and family for reasons not of your own choosing. Rebellion. Leaving although allegiance was pledged. Jumping ship. Wrestling with one's conscience. Going AWOL. Packing up and leaving. Sudden realizations. Opting out.

The Caution: Not being prepared to play by the rules. Withdrawing when one should be involved in a physical, mental or emotional way. Refusal. Rats deserting the sinking ship.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
That's quite an extensive download Lila
Such a beautiful picture being painted. What I thought might come up was quite different to what I expected.
I was shown more about my current lifes karma bank and how things are leveling out. Things I'd long forgotten and things I'd never considered. "Cleanse the body" came up a few times. I'm feeling the words purity and clarity come to mind. Perhaps a fast and detox is in order for me aswell as some shadow work.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That's quite an extensive download Lila
Such a beautiful picture being painted. What I thought might come up was quite different to what I expected.
I was shown more about my current lifes karma bank and how things are leveling out. Things I'd long forgotten and things I'd never considered. "Cleanse the body" came up a few times. I'm feeling the words purity and clarity come to mind. Perhaps a fast and detox is in order for me aswell as some shadow work.
Sounds to me like you got some great clarity. I love clarity!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Tristan

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I stayed by the camp fire this week going through my usual healing routine, then just soaked up the much needed healing energies.
Today I feel I’ve turned the corner, the only way now is UP.

Thanks to everyone

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I have stay on the road but am out of the road, time is not my ally the moment, so i have to listen what is real important for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)