Remote Group Healing Weekend of December 8, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A little celebration is in order. We have so many things taking our attention away from our joy some days that a little celebration of what feels good and our best selves seems a way to balance this out.

I will start with a picture of a star of bright light that bathes me and see where that takes me. It may be our start (the sun) or a more distant cousin whose shine is only visible when our sun's light is dimmed. Perhaps it'll be Aldebaran. Who knows? This starburst of sunlight will serve as a focus for what I have to celebrate. I hope to learn about many things I didn't even realize were helping me along.

Will you join me?
1544121373395.pnghttps://image.freepik.com/free-vector/light-rays-background_23-2147504702.jpg

The usual introduction is below for our healing session

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in but in dream time

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am in. Still sick. A reiki master worked on me and revealed a Qi energy leak on spleen meridian from left calf to left armpit. Asking this leak be sealed.

Reactions: Lila

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Feedback: I did my meditation on Thursday night. The interesting thing is, I saw 6 people with 1 half-present. Others are there, but blurry and "in spirit" (Hi Laron!).

Sure enough, not counting moi, we have 6 and 1 out of time(Hi Stargazer!) :D

Begin session:
I started pitch black, then a spiraling galaxy-like hole shows up, sucking me in. I travel through the wormhole, and end up floating above the Atlantis-like circular city. A flat circular stone floats above the city, and I fly to it. I wait until everyone is present. Then
we sit in a circle, and begin our healing. A stream of white light comes down from above to the center of our meditation circle, and splits into separate beams hitting each of us (including those who are present but not there). All of us glow in different colors and intensities. After some time, we finish healing. We stand up and acknowledge each other, floating around conversing. Then we teleport on our separate ways.

I initially thought that was the end of the session for me, but I ended up on my glass house on a rolling hillside near a beach (which I have described in a meditation many years ago here). I float around checking up the house, each room, and chill a bit. Then a translucent white light being shows up, talks to me telepathically and asks me basically "how do you like it?". I "thought" ... "yes, love it! still the same after all these years"... The being said "You have only been gone for a few days. Glad you like it. Time to head back though. You'll be back soon! ". Hum...uh........ :rolleyes::fp Hahaha..... O.o:D

I float up, the same spiral-galaxy hole shows up, I enter it, travel through the wormhole........ a bright light and the end of the "tunnel" arrives... and ... finish session.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lila, true - no place like home. :-D
I'll put on my red sparkly slippers and start chanting:))
(though I may need to curl my hair a lot and put a bow on my head... and find my fairy godmother)

Reactions: Linda and Anaeika

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Will there be a session this Sunday Dec 16? I'm having problems with my stomach that have been persistent and my meds are not helping. I produce too much acid and have been in pain most days for the past 14 days.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I will be at the next one.

I don't know how well it will go... People say my energy prickles them, makes them puke etc but then they feel great afterwards. Like it purges them of blocks. But mainly people react to the puking as if its bad energy...you know how people are.
Hm, interesting.
Why don't you give it a try, then folks can give you feedback if they have some.
It may be a nonevent.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I can't recall much of this session since it was many days ago, but I did get gifted a brightly shining ring.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
People say my energy prickles them, makes them puke etc but then they feel great afterwards. Like it purges them of blocks.
Sounds like your energy is really strong. Can I have some please? Just focus on me and my username and it will get to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)