Remote Group Healing Weekend of December 7, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This may seem a week late for some of us. I'd like to make this weekend's focus a simple thankfulness for all we have, all we are and all that we are to become. It's a poignant issue for myself as I see old, old healing of wounds which are hard to describe... they are that old. Also, healing within our family, children who are coming out into their own best selves, work coming together, mom healing... so many things I have to be grateful for: personally, within my small family sphere as well as in a bigger picture way. I feel things coming together that I specifically asked for not so long ago when it looked like nothing could possibly resolve in some of these areas. Well, they have been healing and I am thankful.

When I was at my toughest spots thankfulness in every moment worked. It made things better, it healed little bits of me at a time. It made me realize how much I had. It made my relationships work better; sort of like oiling the parts so that we could flow together better.

I'm writing this a bit later than I usually do. Even there, I'm thankful that I'm busy with so many wonderful projects which involve my loved ones and others whom I love to meet.

Ah, sappy, I know:-D Get ready with your tissue box, there's more of that coming... :eek:O.o:D:))

Recently, a friend of mine who has had a series of really tough things happen recently and who has had a lot of help getting through things said goodbye to me after a phone call by adding 'I love you'. Talk about sappy! It made me feel squirrely to hear that from a friend with whom I'm not accustomed to speaking so candidly. Then I realized that this was simply an expression of how she really felt. So, why should she not express it. I'd already answered 'I love you' in return as that was the obvious thing to say, though it took me a few beats to catch up with her and realize that she was doing a simple, beautiful thing. And what an effect it had! In a way it turned my world upside down, as I realized that not only was this beautiful and I loved it; I also realized that by doing so she was demonstrating the very thing she and I had been discussing at length over the course of a few years; how we wanted to create our own little circle of healing and support as we aged and wanted to get out of the 'rat race' of daily 'rush-rush' that made it impossible to see each other or chat.
Now, since I am 'that (insert your own adjective here) woman who is always going around hugging everyone since that's what I love to do, I am pretty sure lots of people would be surprised to hear of my reaction to those three simple words from my friend. Yet, there it was, a genuine reaction and a great piece of something to learn from it.

I went from there to answer a message. It was from my brother. I found myself immediately writing something to the effect that I hoped he took good care of himself, since I wanted him around for a long time.
Then I smiled, it was so in keeping with what had just happened, as this was another way to say 'I love you', this time to my brother.

And I am so thankful for it all<3

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info. Special shout out to new members - AceOfLlamas Divine Harmony22 Suzy Carr Chapter3 to join us.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In
Coming with laughter. Was with someone who had a tough week, and today we were laughing our heads off about all kinds of silly things. It was such a healing time.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm grateful to be "in" with such a wonderful family. I even got to hug some of you guys at camp :-D. See ya at the camp fire. <3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’m going to be sappy too. Only a couple of hours ago I was talking on the phone to a friend who I don’t see very often, and she ended with, I love you, which was unusual and beautiful as Lila says. She is not into any of the stuff we are but she’s a lovely, kind hearted soul and we’ve had a few laughs together.

So I will be joining in with love and laughter, thinking about friends here and on the the other side.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And here, at last, is an invitation to our new members.

That's you: jemmalw, jessica9, Gram the gardener, Butterfly, Gedion, Kathryngraceling, Kelly-Maree, Kzkzy and @AnnVoP:cool::D

This part is especially for you:
For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info. Special shout out to new members - AceOfLlamas Divine Harmony22 Suzy Carr Chapter3 to join us.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

I hope to 'meet' some, or all of you this weekend.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Only a couple of hours ago I was talking on the phone to a friend who I don’t see very often, and she ended with, I love you, which was unusual and beautiful as Lila says.
There's something especially beautiful, imo, when this phrase, or another like it, just bursts out of someone.

• I agree
Reactions: June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in, laughter what a nice word and i got again a bit of track with it

i am gratefull for all the good hearted persons i know or don t know conciously (well hidden sense or?)

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
it seems i did it the hapiness of the heart to give to the others, i wondered a bit with the mind and it seems Anaeika was in a need of a good energetic hug and received it

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session this week was quite memorable for being in a somewhat different setting.
It felt like an intimate gathering and we were under the stars. In fact, our fire, our group and the neighboring shrubs and trees were all suspended in the middle of a starry sky. We were simultaneously in our meadow at night and amidst the stars. As the starlight cleared us we began to realize that we could reach out and pick a star from the sky. When we did so we could (literally) 'wish upon a star' and the star would burst open with sparkles flying open to reveal our wish.
It was quite magical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)