Remote Group Healing: Weekend of December 5, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I seem to have passed this week in a time warp as things are moving quickly:eek:O.o:D

One thing that has recently caught my attention, more than usual, are the many, many lights around and the profound effect they have on my mood and well being. A really beautiful star or light can stop me in my tracks, even in the middle of a busy day. They bring me instantly back to myself. These are the physical lights; seasonal lighting people string up, the candles I love to light when I have the chance and the stars I look up at (and there were some beauties during the full moon). But they are also the people and unexpected conversations which light up my life, the 'aha' spark of a new discovery, the sigh that lightens up my steps when I find something well loved that I'd forgotten about and the little creative sparks that make even the most mundane days sparkle.

Each little light, sparkle and flicker changes me in ways that feel good. They can interrupt a grumble or make me forget little aches, pains and worries. It's like singing together. It seems that glitter really can make everything better:-D The lights reminds me each healing session we do since each session starts for me by finding the circle of our lights at our healing circle.

I'd like to use this session to find these healing lights, sparks, stars of ours. I typically find mine deep within though I also have 'levels' (of sorts) of lights around me, find myself sharing or pouring out my light at times and have others in different places around my body... when I look for them. However, the easiest one for me to find is somewhere low-ish around my center, deep inside. This one often lights up on its own, especially when I am feeling particularly good. Other times I need to focus on it more to become aware of it, though I suspect it's always there. These lights within are, I believe, vital parts of ourselves which work far better when we are conscious of them. So, let's find the light!
There may be more than one. There may be stable ones, dynamic ones, colored ones, flashing ones. I really don't know what we'll find; I just feel it'll do us good to look and that we'll have a great time doing so.

1607062459439.png1607062662850.png

Additional Info
We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Caroline88 and Laura Richardson, Stephen Ackerman and Luca_2008. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1607062761068.png1607062902686.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1607062442062.png1607062926881.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.
1607063068192.png1607063138482.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
shining in

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This one was all about lights - arrived with multi-color lights strung overhead - as we gathered, each one had a big bowl of one color of light, which then mixed together in the middle spire - forgot the next part - then the colors were spewing out of something that looked a bit like volcanoes all over the world - the colors came out like big pieces of confetti

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I brought the light with me as in my attachment, sat in a circle with others and felt myself rising until I was looking down on the clearing. Other figures appeared and formed a circle around our group, the held hand and began to walk round and round us, facing outwards. They were quite small and dressed in a long coat like garment tied with some type of material.
On their heads they wore a band around the head with something like feathers attached all the way round.
I’m not sure if they were children or just small people but the glimpse I got showed an oriental face.

Back down with the group I offered the light up to the universe and was shown several mountains, one much higher than the others. I was urged to take the light to the top of this mountain and leave it there.
As one can do at these times I floated up the mountain and stopped on a ledge a few feet below, feeling I wanted to actually climb the last bit.
Strangely although Laron wasn’t in the group ( to my knowledge ) he insisted on accompanying me up the mountain which I was pleased about, but I insisted he stay down on the ledge while I climbed to the top to place the light.
I think I was messing about taking my time, having a look around on the climb and he was telling me to hurry up. Lol, perhaps he was getting cold, it was all snowy.

Back down on the ground I looked up to see the light getting brighter and brighter and spreading outwards.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Cool similarities with lights broadcasting out from mountains / volcanoes.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
This one was all about lights - arrived with multi-color lights strung overhead - as we gathered, each one had a big bowl of one color of light, which then mixed together in the middle spire - forgot the next part - then the colors were spewing out of something that looked a bit like volcanoes all over the world - the colors came out like big pieces of confetti
I also had some volcano's in it.

Mine began with us gathering around the crystal and taking hand in a circle. the crystal turned into a clear yellow campfire that propelled a lot of sparks up. then the campfire turned into a volcano that propelled reddisch energy into the sky. the flow was topped off under a dark layer and spread there. Zooming out I could see multiple of these volcano's all over the world. the energy tried to cover the earth but couldn't do this.

then it went dark and I saw a black snake with a body made out of mayan hieroglyphs come out of the volcano. then a beam of clear white light shot out of the volcane taking the snake with it but also piersing through the layer that was hindering the volcano's earlier. the white light then turned blue, purple and invisible for us but I knew it was stil there in a spectrum that we couldn't see. all the time we were there in a circle around this phenomenon although it was scary and frightening. the everything disappeared exept our circle and we were just floating into nothing (reminded me of the void). the circle grew bigger and bigger.

then the earth appeared inside the circle and we were in space. The physical earth was visible and inside this an earth made of light was visible. I saw us sending energy to the energetic earth. this grew. the moment it reached the same size of the physical earth was a moment I sensed was critical. It was difficult to break trough this physical earth and grow beyond it. We all had to believe and keep sending energy. then parts grew bigger outside the physical earth as other parts still sticked to the physical earth but one by one these parts got untangled and the energetic earth was free to grow.

then it ended. No Idea if we end up on the energetic earth ;-).

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for joining this one. It seems to have been a very active one with lots of volcanoes!

I recall just bits and pieces.
There was a stream of water that started to pulse with light so that it looked like plasma flowing; bright flowing light. I remember it pulsing through me from below.
We were, as usual, visible each as our own light. There was a lot of connection and flow of these lights in a sort of dance.
Then, the last really clear image I recall consolidated into a pulsating fiery phoenix which seems to have just been born. I saw some phoenix images around the next few days in my waking life too.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Thanks for joining this one. It seems to have been a very active one with lots of volcanoes!

There was a stream of water that started to pulse with light so that it looked like plasma flowing; bright flowing light. I remember it pulsing through me from below.
We were, as usual, visible each as our own light. There was a lot of connection and flow of these lights in a sort of dance.
Then, the last really clear image I recall consolidated into a pulsating fiery phoenix which seems to have just been born. I saw some phoenix images around the next few days in my waking life too.
there are indeed al lot of similarities:
  • the snake for me stand for renewal; shedding the old en growing.
  • the phoenix in my opinion has a similar meaning. the old dies and from the ashes new lief emerges.
  • volcano's also have a significance in both destruction and creation of life, land,...
  • the light that came out of the volcano in the second part of the experience looked like a flowing plasma.
  • connection also comes around in all the stories

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

Your Phoenix ties in with my second premonition in the summer when I kept repeating ‘ There will be a rising from the ashes, a rising from the ashes. ‘. We always talk about the Phoenix rising from the ashes don’t we. It was a very good feeling too
And all this light we are seeing , slowly sweeping the earth searching out every dark nook and cranny to eventually light up the whole world

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Bert

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I have a question for you guys. On Saturday I set no intention of going, totally gapped to the point I didn't realize it was even Saturday. Oh the joys of retirement lol. I snapped back on Sunday and thought about the meeting. I'm wondering if an aspect of me did show up anyway. Anybody see me there?

• I agree
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have a question for you guys. On Saturday I set no intention of going, totally gapped to the point I didn't realize it was even Saturday. Oh the joys of retirement lol. I snapped back on Sunday and thought about the meeting. I'm wondering if an aspect of me did show up anyway. Anybody see me there?
Yes

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yes

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)