Remote Group Healing: weekend of December 4, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1624026359482.png

Hello again. We've had some great sessions recently (at least I have, lol). I've recently had a health change that feels rather miraculous to me as I've been waiting for this to happen for years now and have had this ache waking me up at night etc. It's been really dogging me so to have it shift really feels miraculous. I've done all kinds of things to help it along, as you might imagine. It's a long list of things I've tried. The last one was to realize that a comment someone made was worth sinking in. It was about a miracle not ever being possible if you don't believe in miracles. That comment dropped into my space with some real weight and voila! Miracle of miracles.

Miracles and the idea of miracles happening are not something our society treats kindly, I find. Yet, I have increasingly found ways of gently and successfully inserting the idea into conversation with great results, conversationally and otherwise. I don't mean the kind where you hope for a miracle and then expect it plop into your lap. I mean really feeling and imagining it, with all the beautiful details that I can smell, feel, hear and see and then letting it go and happily pursuing whatever leads come my way when they do. I can be pretty dogged that way :-D

So, if you'd like to join me I'd like to propose that we do exactly that; wish up a miracle, with all the details and crazy things you'd never tell anyone because they seem to far out there. Then, package it in a nice wish-box and send your miracle on to the place where miracles are made.

Definitely let us know what happens next! (please:)))

1638495359651.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes jackleo7878 Jes Sharding Anita Barltrop Willa Hewson LucyDiamond and farbergirl.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1638495380385.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1638495411725.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh yes, definitely in.

chest.jpg

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Oh ye of little faith. Miracles happen to believers. I believe it's time for another miracle. Let's party around the campfire creating new ones. In...

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Lets pray for a mirracle for this girl and all the other children who suffer from side effects. See picture. I am happy to tell you all that the longs of my coleague are healing. And that a good friend of mine, that I took in last healing session, is doing much better to. We are really creating mirracles. Love you all!

Attachments

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh ye of little faith. Miracles happen to believers. I believe it's time for another miracle. Let's party around the campfire creating new ones. In...

I saw you there already (got checked in a bit ahead of time). In fact, all of you (+Alain) were there.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Very interesting that you told us Lila that you already saw us. I did not experience that. And did not understand what I missed. Until I entered the circle....what was not a circle at all. I stepped in a sort of plasma ball or orbisch energy. This ball rested on the ground of the forest. It took me some time to figure out what I saw and felt. When I entered the big plasma ball I immediately started to cry... again. But this time it was of a feeling of coming home a feeling of being completely safe carried and caressed. This beautiful big round bubble of white blue energy floated upwards. And in there everything was possible. Because this energy bubble was outside of time and space and you were all there. Everyone of you was there with his/ her own miracle to create out of the energy in the magic bubble. I saw a bright white light emerging in the middle of the magic space. It filled my heart and body with pure white light. Then I asked the little girl to come in our magic space and she did. I Also asked some other people that need healing to join us and they all came in. Also lots of children with a healing need came in. I could see that the white light worked on them. I hear in my head the girl is going to make it. It makes me smile. Then the white light disappears and the blue light comes back in. Then I see that our bubble absorbs the whole earth. And I understand that we, when we are in this energy, can change the earth and humanity in ways I can not comprehend yet. Then a male energy comes towards me and I smile. It is of a happy and bright male. I feel a big creative energy. I do not recognize who he is.
In the end everything fades away and I see a beautiful blue color behind my eyes. For me it is connected with Lila. It is a royal blue but then a little darker. It is full of love and so spacious.
Thank you all for being in this together. In Love and Light we stand as One.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lots going on. No time to write it up now. It featured a lightning bolt.
Sounds like Thessa Thijs got all kinds of great stuff.
Great to see the girls walking down the hall <3

• Compassionate
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I felt strong energy when I entered the circle as a band of golden energy wove in and out of the forest around us and around each one of us.
I did my usual healing then sent out thoughts of miracles which turned up in boxes, millions of them floating with little parachutes to every corner of the earth .
They burst open as they landed spilling the miracles in the form of sparkles and orbs of light, millions and millions, no part of the earth was left untouched.

I zoomed upwards to view Earth from space, it was completely covered in miracles ready to happen.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I felt strong energy when I entered the circle as a band of golden energy wove in and out of the forest around us and around each one of us.
I did my usual healing then sent out thoughts of miracles which turned up in boxes, millions of them floating with little parachutes to every corner of the earth .
They burst open as they landed spilling the miracles in the form of sparkles and orbs of light, millions and millions, no part of the earth was left untouched.

I zoomed upwards to view Earth from space, it was completely covered in miracles ready to happen.
So, so magical and beautiful. It brought tears in my eyes.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Quick update amongst many other tasks...
First, I dreamed a column of bright blue light around my neck/upper chest/head area just after you wrote this, Thessa Thijs:
In the end everything fades away and I see a beautiful blue color behind my eyes. For me it is connected with Lila. It is a royal blue but then a little darker. It is full of love and so spacious.
It was one of those incredible colors one only sees in dreams and tinged with silver/gold lines so it really sparkled.

Second, things are shifting so fast around me that I can barely keep up. I think it is precisely in the direction I've been hoping for some time as there are many signs of this. It is so big and important to me that I still hesitate to call it a miracle and am still saying 'time will tell', as it will.

Just thought I'd put this out there...

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Quick update amongst many other tasks...
First, I dreamed a column of bright blue light around my neck/upper chest/head area just after you wrote this, Thessa Thijs:

It was one of those incredible colors one only sees in dreams and tinged with silver/gold lines so it really sparkled.

Second, things are shifting so fast around me that I can barely keep up. I think it is precisely in the direction I've been hoping for some time as there are many signs of this. It is so big and important to me that I still hesitate to call it a miracle and am still saying 'time will tell', as it will.

Just thought I'd put this out there...
And now I see and feel it again but brighter with the silver/ gold lines. Sigh. So much Love, Love, Love. Greatfull to be connected. That is a miracle to me to. Xxx

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)