Event Remote Group Healing: Weekend of December 31, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
First of all, I want to thank Lila for hosting the sessions every weekend since she took over from me a number of years ago now, and also Linda who occasionally steps in when needed.

This group healing will take place in different years depending on your time zone. In mine, it will be the morning of the first day of 2023, for others it will be the day before.

I always like to suggest that our beliefs can define us, including our experience, so even though there's a new year about to arrive, that's an energetic rule, law, concept — however you want to describe it — which has been collectively followed. We don't have to follow such things and make it part of our reality, but sometimes we can use this for our advantage, and in this case we can tap into the collective energy of people who're focused in on a fresh start, a new year.

Laron_The_greatest_adventur.jpg
'The greatest adventure is what lies ahead,' some art I did a couple of days ago.

In addition to sending healing to each of us joining in, let us consider the support we will give others, and how we will provide higher vibrational energy to help with this shift in consciousness, which is really ramping up even though it's a multi decade process.

As a way to do this: after connecting in and gathering in our clearing in the forest to send healing to each other, let yourself expand out, letting go of all beliefs, being receptive and open to anything that might help you with that expansion, and allow insights, energy, and perhaps more healing to come into your being with the intention of making yourself available during 2023 to help as many as possible, which includes animals, plants, the Earth's consciousness and so on.

Happy new year to all of you and I hope it's an amazing one. Do check out my mother's astrology forecast for this year in a post she just made here for some insights on what this year will bring. Do note that I asked her opinion on this summary from another astrologer, and she said it's an accurate one if you're looking for something quick to read:

320724798_5386612281444526_5554017840916568119_n.jpg

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
It was a happy feeling to see you all there. In the middle there was a white fire and it did look like white fireworks. We could step in and the old was taken away and it made space for the new to come in. Then I saw blue waterish substance above my head with white moving dots in it. It felt spacious and a little futuristic. In love and light we stand as one <3

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)