Remote Group Healing: weekend of December 26, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1603457740900.png

During this week which so many cultures hold sacred, when the sun turns from its dimmest to its brightest... or the other way around, depending on which side of earth one is one... and when we've had a great planetary conjuction as well as recently completed an eclipse and an amazing (Geminids) meteor show I'd like to focus on that element in the middle of our circle. It's the same element in our sun + what we see the meteors bring to Earth as they plummet through our atmosphere: fire.

Some of you may be able to find a nice bonfire like the one in our banner pic above. I'll likely light a candle. It's just as easy to imagine one. Whatever you use you can watch the light flickering, feel the warmth, smell the smoke... and before you know it it's so easy to be transported to a different place watching a flame flicker.

All kinds of healing can happen in that space. Flame can burn away whats not wanted, cleansing + purifying. It has also been used to prophecy. It can warm and nourish; cooking our food. The light can pierce the darkest parts of us; sometimes that can be shocking when it shines on things we try to hide from ourselves. Of course, that is the point and the best way to heal those parts of us that we don't like light shone on is to bring them out, purify, warm and accept what's there so that we can become whole.

So 'let it shine, let it shine, let it shine'.

1608797290756.png

If you like, let us know below what you experience<3

Additional Info
We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Lauletta, CHAVA and DwayneDiode. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session started in front of a four candle wreath I'd made for the holidays. It's something I make virtually every year out of what's on hand, so each year it's a little different.

Our session together felt like we joined hands that were made of golden light and as long as they needed to be to encompass the globe. There was some shifting as we filled in gaps for more symmetry. This created lines of fire-y lights that connected us all around earth.
In the middle, at our central fire area a tree rose higher than any tree I'd ever seen. This led to a path leading high, high up into the mountains, piled with snow. As it led even further up it led straight into the sky which was dark black and full of stars. It felt very deep. We were all lit with our flames so joined in and became part of the star pattern above us. We arrived to see lights, very beautiful, impossible colored lights bursting around us in celebration. I believe we were being welcomed. We lost substance as we climbed and I noticed things like sounds beaming energetically, lights filling us and other things difficult to describe which were commonplace in this space. It was like the 'laws of physics' were different up there which, of course, allowed all kinds to healing to take place. I sampled all I could find and enjoyed each one, the sound energies being most memorable for me. I believe we were all doing similar things.

Then, we started to play around with the levels and realize that we could go up and down them though certain rules applied. Once we'd 'gone up' we could do 'impossible' things like sing an event into being. Simultaneously, moving an item of substance became 'impossible' which made interactions between levels very, very interesting. There was a lot to learn. No hurry. Just enjoying it and taking the time to change things in whatever way we liked, of which healing our bodies was a piece of the fun.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Lila: I had a completely different experience but a lot of the element are similar to your experience. a new level in the spiritual world, having to find out the new possibilities and "rules", being together in a circle, the continued need to send energy to new earth, ...

My travel normally starts from my tree and then via the "underworld". This time this was not possible. With some effort I was able to come to my tree but was sucked upward immediately. Went completely by the upper world and left the known spiritual world. I arrived at the edge of a new world where I saw earth and roots indicating that the foundations are ready but the energy is not yet expanded enough to have a new world and travel there.

I then focussed on the remote group healing and floated to a group of people in a circle holding hands and felt the presence of many of this forum. we were dancing, chanting and exchanging healing energy. in the middle of the circle was a fire spirit. It was a happy and energetic little creature. Fire didn't exist anymore in this world but the essence (fire spirit) did. I stayed the for some time sending and receiving healing.

after that I tried to go back to my spirit helpers to get some answers about the new world and the fact that I couldn't go to the known spiritual world anymore. these are the answers I got:
  • the three worlds (of sjamanism) still exist but are not for me anymore
  • my spirit guides will are not able to travel with me and couldn't help me find a new guide. I have to find it out for myself.
  • The new world is a completely different place; really high above the current spiritual world. Still it needs extra energy to be able to develop and grow.
After this session I was left with the question of how this big spiritual change will manifest in our current physical world. There is no fear; just a curiosity.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
This time ( started for real on the 21st) I used chrystals but placed them on the chakras related to fire and air to help my thinking focus. I used Lilas suggestion on how to protect myself first and set up a Chrystal ( cheese bell :) ) of protective energy.
then the color that flooded in was bottle green in different forms of softness, I looked up at the starry night skye which was a green blue from color emission from the circular tall pines. Then many thousands energetic lightning flashes kept igniting as fire energy / kundalini rose my body heat and I saw the organic Chrystal “grid” of fractal energies against the depth of a dark universe skye. I felt a fever chill move from forehead down my left side and behind my lower back as it’s own entity - I was unsure or rather unfamiliar with how I should identify it and asked if what it was ( as it was a new experience) but got no clear answer but clarity and no direct fear.
I decided to remember to acknowledge you all and you sat with fire outlined gold bodies but in a halve circle in front of me. Some of you glowed more as like filled in
- where as others just had a golden outline.
I also saw a spine that turned into a blue caterpillar with a middle of snake skin and then into a snake and then back to caterpillar body that divided into two that then dropped blue (something) into a circular blue ball that spun while lots of white beats/pearls created a grid as a tornado seen from above. I know I’m still being shown stuff about basic element energies and their visual workings to help me raise them, but it’s sometimes more than I understand in words.
On one hand I know not to share everything at the same time I’m hoping someone else recognizes this. I did have some thoughts on the energy the dark energy that attaches itself - but this one was not purely bad - so if it reptile maybe this session was kind of integrated shadow DNA work.
I think 2021 is about balancing vulnerability and strength and you have to step out to step up.Thank you

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This reminds me of the story of blind people describing an elephant by feeling it. They all described different aspects of the same thing. I try to look at the "big picture" as I put the puzzle pieces together O.o:D:rolleyes::)|...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Arrived with the group - some had candles and others lights resting in their palms. We combined them with the flame in the middle. As we were doing this, I became aware of many people sort of milling around us - staying aways back but interested. In other sessions, I've noticed observers, but these folks were not like that. They wanted some of the light - maybe friends and family that came with us.

As our lights joined together in the larger flame, lights shot out to all those people around us. It was as if their inner lights were tuned up much higher. I'm fuzzy on what happened next, but I think it was important that so many more brightened their light.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
arrived with the group, we were all standing around a campfire, when we joined hands i felt more than visually seeing it, how each of us became a pillar of fiery light that connected the fire of the sun in the earth and the fire of the stars in the sky, we were like... building more of an energetic bridge somehow. at that point we were huge and were encompassing the planet. somehow i had the thought very present, that i want to give something, let myself shine and i wished that it would flow out so it can be received, by you, by people on this planet, by the planet itself that also gives the energy to me, to complete the circuit somehow... hard to describe. also i got the urge to tell you all, what i intuited at the solstice this year, that the conjunction of jupiter and saturn can have the meaning of "saying yes to saying no", that it might mark the point at which more people become aware that they actually may assert their boundaries in a positive way and stand up for what they believe and want.
then i felt how someone actually like put their hands to my lower back and i felt flooded with healing energy to my kidneys - thanks for that <3 ! i am right now full on in the process of chelation therapy and had some pain in the kidneys the last few days and that is better now.
then there was the image of the campfire expanding, and us pouring out the sparks that felt full of joy and light to everyone so they may feel that there is choice, and love, and awareness.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lila: I had a completely different experience but a lot of the element are similar to your experience. a new level in the spiritual world, having to find out the new possibilities and "rules", being together in a circle, the continued need to send energy to new earth, ...

My travel normally starts from my tree and then via the "underworld". This time this was not possible. With some effort I was able to come to my tree but was sucked upward immediately. Went completely by the upper world and left the known spiritual world. I arrived at the edge of a new world where I saw earth and roots indicating that the foundations are ready but the energy is not yet expanded enough to have a new world and travel there.

I then focussed on the remote group healing and floated to a group of people in a circle holding hands and felt the presence of many of this forum. we were dancing, chanting and exchanging healing energy. in the middle of the circle was a fire spirit. It was a happy and energetic little creature. Fire didn't exist anymore in this world but the essence (fire spirit) did. I stayed the for some time sending and receiving healing.

after that I tried to go back to my spirit helpers to get some answers about the new world and the fact that I couldn't go to the known spiritual world anymore. these are the answers I got:
  • the three worlds (of sjamanism) still exist but are not for me anymore
  • my spirit guides will are not able to travel with me and couldn't help me find a new guide. I have to find it out for myself.
  • The new world is a completely different place; really high above the current spiritual world. Still it needs extra energy to be able to develop and grow.
After this session I was left with the question of how this big spiritual change will manifest in our current physical world. There is no fear; just a curiosity.
The part you describe about learning how things work in the new spaces rings very familiar. It's fascinating to hear your experience and how it played out there. Thanks!

• Thank you!
Reactions: Bert
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
then the color that flooded in was bottle green in different forms of softness, I looked up at the starry night skye which was a green blue from color emission from the circular tall pines. Then many thousands energetic lightning flashes kept igniting as fire energy / kundalini rose my body heat and I saw the organic Chrystal “grid” of fractal energies against the depth of a dark universe skye.
This reminds me of he grids I saw of people joined together and our light against the starry night sky.

The animals for me have always represented an energy that is neither dark nor light but both integrated, like two sides of the same coin and you can act on whichever part of it you choose; as you say, integrated energies... something like that.

• Friendly Post
Reactions: Tania
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
arrived with the group, we were all standing around a campfire, when we joined hands i felt more than visually seeing it, how each of us became a pillar of fiery light that connected the fire of the sun in the earth and the fire of the stars in the sky, we were like... building more of an energetic bridge somehow. at that point we were huge and were encompassing the planet. somehow i had the thought very present, that i want to give something, let myself shine and i wished that it would flow out so it can be received, by you, by people on this planet, by the planet itself that also gives the energy to me, to complete the circuit somehow...
Bridges; yes! Light bridges through the sky...
Thanks for that message about "saying yes to saying no" <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lilia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)