Remote Group Healing: weekend of December 19, 2020 (solstice prelude!) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1603457740900.png

Monday, solstice day, feels like a big one for me. I'd like to do something a big special for this. We are all very remote from one another which makes certain differences in the types of interactions that we would probably do were we together in person. Were we together we would have sound. We would talk, rustle our clothes as we settled in for a session, we would hear each other's breathing + sighing + little movements; conscious or not. We miss having that when we work together remotely and yet sound is such a grand, graceful healing tool.

So, in honor of the big 2020 winter/summer solstice (depending on your hemisphere on our earth) I would like to invite you all to use some form of sound in our healing session. The easiest one that comes to mind is perhaps a humming of a nice long o-o-o-o--o-o-h-m! It's very likely I'll choose that one as I really love to feel that one resonate through my system and love to play with different ways to make that sound while meditating. I could choose any other mantra too; and I might as I never know where things'll go until I sit down to my session. Percussion of any kind is another easily accessible way to make sound that can resonate beautifully. I may take out my bowl, my bells or my drum. Putting on background music would be another way to add a soundscape to our session; something meditative perhaps. I may just open the window and listen to the birds, the breeze, the wind, the rain, the whatever-is-out-there. Whatever I do hear (and I'm sure there'll be plenty) I plan to acknowledge it and bring it in for a good look to see how I can, perhaps, incorporate it into my healing session. Mostly, though, I'll be looking for a repetitive, soothing sound as I find these work best.

If the sounds I hear make my feet want to dance I know June and Linda will be joining in. Sinera will likely come up with something wild and wonderful. Pucksterguy loves his bands so I can imagine him bringing in some old grooving tune. Tania has a penchant for making beautiful sounds in so many ways. I wonder what she'll bring. And achilleskour, please feel free to join in and surprise us. We may even catch a snippet of each other's soundscape. Now wouldn't that be special!

1608188847463.png1608188856206.png1608189622640.png

Additional Info
We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes achilleskour. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

1608188587126.png1608189144772.png

Additional Info
We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes achilleskour. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

1608188319399.png1608188377800.png1608188515025.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1608188741452.png1608188754380.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.
1608189057867.png

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Alain and Tania

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
tip tapping in

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Recap: In hindsight, maybe the solstice and various other markers (the Event?, the solar flare, schumann resonance, etc.) are in play here.

Showed up in a golden beach scene, with gold floating circle (crystalline) in view. Started walking to it, and began to see the sky glimmer.
As I neared the circle, all of you began to materialize and show up, in varying colors as crystalline beings. We all acknowledged each other
and then sat down to begin.

Before starting the session, I looked around and saw different vibrations coming out of each being, meaning everyone was focusing on different sounds and/or instruments. The vibrations also affect their colors and their energy levels.

Beginning the meditation, all of us began to glow brighter and the "colors" vibrated/tuned at a higher frequency. The floating circle began to rotate slowly, gaining speed over time. Even as it sped up till everything outside was a blur, the circle was in a time bubble, as we can all still see each other as if we were sitting still (we did not feel the rotation at all; felt like we were just sitting there).

Then each one of us began shooting energy beam from the center of each chest towards the center of the circle, generated based on their vibration/color/frequency. Once everyone had completed this, the center began emitting intense energy of rich gold color.

Looking up, I saw various time-streams all over, and multiple Earths with one situated higher, in center, and glowing/vibrating (I assume this is New Earth). The energy beam shot up and split up to hit all the multiple Earths, as if powering each one up in some way.

The New Earth was different; it sat there slowly rotating, glowing......... until energy streams from multiple Earths focused on it, and added their energy to it. Once it "ate its fill of energy" (easiest way to explain the odd situation), the New Earth then sent out an energy pulse in all directions, changing each Earth to a different "vibration".

The interesting part is this: all the various time-streams (timelines) quickly bunched together and formed a two-parallel "bridge" (see SF-Bay Bridge), one on top of the other. The time-stream "bridge" then began re-materializing, weaving itself through all the multiple Earths except... for the New Earth in the center.

New Earth then came down and shot out a rotating energy beam of rainbow and gold colors to each one of us. Then it shot up and rested high above the ring of multiple Earths stringed by the time-stream bridge.

Each of us "absorbed" the new energy and began changing in some way. I saw myself not just in gold, but sparkling in crystalline gold color. Then a "string" of energy (no idea how to describe it, since I have no idea what it means... fate? timeline selection? ascending direction?) grows out of my chest and heads towards New Earth.

Once my string touched New Earth, my session ended as I began to disappear slowly from the circle. I looked around and noticed that everyone had strings as well, flying up and around the multiple Earths and New Earth, but I had no idea where they ended up since I "logged out" before everyone else did.

End of session.

Reading a few sites per this weekend's solstice, seems "something" definitive is happening.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Listened to the audio of my home and the people in it - their movements and that of the building I’m in, like music. Very bodily, very vibrational without actual movement. Again it is something about shaking particles into new manifestations.
since the focus of the solstice is directed towards earth and not self, I am asking myself questions on how I use the energy from these sessions. I get a lot of ideas and sometimes they are revelations and other times just songs - it seems I can decide to tap into a micro or macro version of information relating Either to my world or the world at large. I’m wondering if others are experiencing this to. Using the magic for personal purpose or advancement or collective advancement. We are all here for different reasons yet these questions are important to ask - one self. It is easy to misstep due to self importance as this is what our times dictates - but not what it offers.
2 more things
last week I saw a totem - alive with an owl at the top spreading its wings and a hooded skeleton underneath - it was Nordic not native.
I am trying to write June’s song ( the one she wrote in a poem somewhere here) but so far it is turning out different and into other songs but still inspiring so that part is a gift for engaging...

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
it seems I can decide to tap into a micro or macro version of information relating Either to my world or the world at large. I’m wondering if others are experiencing this to.
I've got a lot of macro/micro resonance going on. It's been going on for some time and only seems to be getting stronger, or perhaps clearer.

• I agree
Reactions: Tania
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My own session was a while ago. I rang it in with five clear bells, did some drumming and singing then I hummed, so a variety of sounds may have come into the session from my end. The prettiest one was a stream I stopped to listen to which is a sound I tried to bring toward our session. It was tinkling and slow on one side of the bridge and rushing with much vigor and speed at the other side; quite a contrast.

My visuals included a bunch of swirling energies that I neither understood nor remember very well.
I remember there being a number of groups present. This happened once this summer too. This time felt like multiple groups, like ours, joining together all over the world. We were, on some level, aware of each other, though on another level we were each doing our own thing.
I also recall a moment of fiery plasma/light filing out along a line of circles. They ran out from one area and eventually filled lines all around the word. This filled me with joy.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I've got a lot of macro/micro resonance going on. It's been going on for some time and only seems to be getting stronger, or perhaps clearer.
Yeah - clearer in happening or meaning ;)
?

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Perhaps in my interpretation of what's going on?
Honestly, with so much of this I feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants and find myself struggling to give words to experiences I never had a framework for.
It's fun! And confusing and.... :-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Perhaps in my interpretation of what's going on?
Honestly, with so much of this I feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants and find myself struggling to give words to experiences I never had a framework for.
It's fun! And confusing and.... :-D
Joy by the flying pants!

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)