Event Remote Group Healing weekend of December 18, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1639717904780.png

Hi there, it is Linda subbing in for Lila this week.

Today I spent some time with a friend who has teen daughters, and she told of some troubling things coming through social interactions and media. Fortunately, she was able to step in and negate the effects for her children.

While I have a general awareness of these things, I've not had them on my doorstep. So the evening was spent pondering this situation both for the girls, as well as all children. I gazed at a picture I love - the tree of life, and knew it was just the right focus, looking at all of us as the family of humans. Within our own families (by birth or by design) we care for, celebrate with, and lookout for each other.

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 11.54.05 PM.png

We each are working and loving in our daily lives, and I suggest for this session with carry these feelings and intentions to our larger family. Let us send embracing love, strength, faith, and hope for all children. Let these feelings and energies shine brightly and extend from the newest leaf to the deepest root. Let these energies shine in every corner, bringing strength and protection to all who need it.

Bring your gardening tools to work in our garden and forest, bringing that extra special joy to our trees of life.

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 12.14.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-17 at 12.16.14 AM.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes HowardOrado suziq68 Jeff BrianReige Marly AlbertBrord Marvinoccah Huxley Renee.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland

Today I spent some time with a friend who has teen daughters, and she told of some troubling things coming through social interactions and media. Fortunately, she was able to step in and negate the effects for her children.

While I have a general awareness of these things, I've not had them on my doorstep. So the evening was spent pondering this situation both for the girls, as well as all children. I gazed at a picture I love - the tree of life, and knew it was just the right focus, looking at all of us as the family of humans. Within our own families (by birth or by design) we care for, celebrate with, and lookout for each other.

We each are working and loving in our daily lives, and I suggest for this session with carry these feelings and intentions to our larger family. Let us send embracing love, strength, faith, and hope for all children. Let these feelings and energies shine brightly and extend from the newest leaf to the deepest root. Let these energies shine in every corner, bringing strength and protection to all who need it.

Bring your gardening tools to work in our garden and forest, bringing that extra special joy to our trees of life.

View attachment 12929View attachment 12930

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes HowardOrado suziq68 Jeff BrianReige Marly AlbertBrord Marvinoccah Huxley Renee.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.
Beautiful theme Linda. Thank you for the inspiration.

Attachments

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’ll be there.
Requesting healing for my son who had blood tests this morning , doc rang early evening to ask him to stay nearby as he’s hoping to get him into hospital for more tests.
He rarely gets anything wrong and never visits the doc but this was a pain in lower belly that he knew wasn’t right.

He has had the shots which of course worries me.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
something is a bit out of balance in my body, can be the influence of the shedding of the vaxxed so familly or nothing

so this my request for this week

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Session begins in 40 minutes — we noticed the times needed to be update for daylight savings so for a few timezones there was a 2 hour change. Remember, 8AM Auckland, NZ time (Sunday) is what it's always based off of to make it easier.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It was a lovely session for me, ending up with a drift into a little nap. I came to our meeting place and saw a smallish tree on the other side of the creek that runs through the area. It looked a lot like a willow and had shining and glittering leaves - reminded me of a combination of the mother tree in the Avatar movie and a Klimt painting. It had torus energy flow, which then flowed to us. I felt my heart center grow very warm and knew we would be carrying this "something special" with us to our homes. Next I saw the energetic signatures of June's son and the mom of Thessa's friend, with gold and white energy moving through them. Also, there was an entity that seemed like an angel kneeling beside them. This same energy moved through Alain and ejected the foreign materials from his body. Everyone was gathering together, but I crossed the stream and stood under the branches of the tree. There was something about about absorbing the different energies, but I'm not able to put it into words. Then came the blissful drifting off into sleep.

klimt tree.jpg

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
It was a lovely session for me, ending up with a drift into a little nap. I came to our meeting place and saw a smallish tree on the other side of the creek that runs through the area. It looked a lot like a willow and had shining and glittering leaves - reminded me of a combination of the mother tree in the Avatar movie and a Klimt painting. It had torus energy flow, which then flowed to us. I felt my heart center grow very warm and knew we would be carrying this "something special" with us to our homes. Next I saw the energetic signatures of June's son and the mom of Thessa's friend, with gold and white energy moving through them. Also, there was an entity that seemed like an angel kneeling beside them. This same energy moved through Alain and ejected the foreign materials from his body. Everyone was gathering together, but I crossed the stream and stood under the branches of the tree. There was something about about absorbing the different energies, but I'm not able to put it into words. Then came the blissful drifting off into sleep.

View attachment 12935

View attachment 12936
That is so beautiful Linda and similar to what I experienced. Wow.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I came in and saw a huge tree. I felt that you Linda brought the tree in. I also felt strongly youre kind and loving energy. The word "ichdrasil" came up. I looked it up afterwards and it means tree of life. I actualy immediately started to cry of joy and recognition when I saw the tree en felt you all there. We were with many around the tree and we sat down. Then the white brotherhood came in and sat behind each one of us. It was first night and then it was day with a bright sun. And then it was both at the same time. I saw that one of the white brotherhood entered Alain and June's son and healed them from the inside out. The mother of my friend was first healed by our energy and later she entered the tree. She was inbedded by the tree. And in there her pain was removed into the earth. I felt that the tree was connected to all the trees all over the world. The tree grew into the cosmos and became more etheric. All over the world people were touched by trees and some people were also inbedded by a tree and got healed. I felt verry at home while sitting there with you all in connection with this beautiful tree of life. It was peaceful. In Love and Light we stand as One.

Attachments

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The first thing I noticed upon arrival was a tree like the one in Avatar.. I brought my son along and placed him in the middle of our circle along with the mum of Thessa’s friend.
I pictured the column of white light pouring through the heads and bodies of each of them and when I finished my son was holding mums hand, made my eyes prick a bit, he’s a kind caring soul and would want to help her .
Strange and amazing things can and do happen in our healing group

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
The first thing I noticed upon arrival was a tree like the one in Avatar.. I brought my son along and placed him in the middle of our circle along with the mum of Thessa’s friend.
I pictured the column of white light pouring through the heads and bodies of each of them and when I finished my son was holding mums hand, made my eyes prick a bit, he’s a kind caring soul and would want to help her .
Strange and amazing things can and do happen in our healing group
Wow so beautiful and strong June. It is touching that you saw youre son hold the mums hand after the white light was poured through their heads and boddies. Truly. And I agree, magical and amazing things happen in our healing group.

Ann Strasse

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jun 30, 2021

View attachment 12929View attachment 12930

Additional Info

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That’s amazing Thessa. I often sense others around.
At one time Ii often saw Native Americans, I think the light shines bright and daws others.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session involved weaving string and webs of spider silk weaving our families, friendship groups and soul groups together. It was really beautiful, doing this with this ethereal thread which tended to gently gather people together via gentle, persistent coaxing and guidance. It was really wonderful.

I know there was more though I can't recall more than something bright in the center of our circle that brought us all together.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)