Remote Group Healing Weekend of December 15, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oof! It's already mid December.
I don't know about the rest of you, but life is flying for me now. Lots going on. Everything in transition with things finally beginning to land. Much resolution of longstanding issues.
I think I can start to see where things are heading, how the new patterns are likely to come together after feeling like things had been 'on hold' for so long. It's beginning to look like a beautiful tapestry which is still very much on the move, still being woven. Increasingly, I feel like I am being woven, along with the other threads, into the thick of events. Maybe I'll be able to stop and take breath soon!?:eek:

With the thought that this feeling of fast-flowing events may be true for each of us in some way let's take a breather. Literally.
When we sit down for this session, I propose that we focus on our breathing. In and out; slow and steady. It's a classic meditation primer for a reason;)
Breath brings life, flow and peace.
Allowing things to slow and settle for a bit, we'll see what emerges from the chaos.

When we 'go back into our lives' afterward we can take what we get from the session and perhaps take a bit of calm in with each breath and easily let out what releases.

1544772628313.png

The usual introduction is below for our healing session

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thank, I'll try to be there. Do I have to focus on being with you all or do I have to be more specific? I'm new to this.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Do I have to focus on being with you all or do I have to be more specific? I'm new to this.
The intro to the thread has suggestions about how to go about it. Some people join in at the specific time, and others, like myself during football season lol, join in at another time. I've never noticed a difference between the two.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank, I'll try to be there. Do I have to focus on being with you all or do I have to be more specific? I'm new to this.
I would suggest you sit and do whatever you do to meditate and then 'ask' yourself to join the transients group and then see what comes to you<3
Let us know.

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I walked through the meadow to the group, I noticed it had more of a fall appearance with changing colors. It was very peaceful with sunlight coming through the trees. Often it is early evening, so this was a surprise, but a pleasant one.

From a distance, I saw people gathered around in a circle talking quietly. There was one with an appearance of Snow White from the Disney animated film. She was not sitting with the group but handing out something like a program. She did not join the group but stayed just outside the circle. We all just let her be because that was what she wanted to do.

As we were settling in, our discussion was about what was going to happen (shift, etc.). Then a large doorway / portal appeared in the trees. We went to it and could see something that looked like a dark sky with lots of stars. As we moved forward, it dissipated and was gone. I sensed it was a preview or hint to the answer to our questions.

There was no bonfire but healing chambers appeared in the center and people took their turns in them. I was headed that direction when I sensed someone in the tree line wanting to meet with me. I headed off that direction .... and ..... my neighbor started mowing. :confused: I thought I would be fine but he was focused on the part of the yard right by the window over my head. So, I withdrew and ate some chocolate.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I thought I would be fine but he was focused on the part of the yard right by the window over my head. So, I withdrew and ate some chocolate.
Lol, I love that you had some chocolate in response:))

My session started off differently than other times. Usually I 'fly' in so my perspective typically starts from above the clearing. This helps me see as the trees surrounding the clearing don't get between me and the view.

This time it was a clearing that I approached from 'ground level'. I can't recall if there were trees surrounding the clearing. I saw a number of individuals gathered around the firepit in the center which had not yet been lit. As we arrived, we joined the circle and each of us seemed to bring our spark. When we were all gathered and ready we put our hands in one by one, going in sequence around the circle. As each person's arm swung into place they brought with them all the people they'd touched earlier so that there were, in this way, a lot more people represented than just the handful of us. Once all our hands were connected in the circle, the crystal within the central firepit lit up brightly. The light was most intense vertically and it illuminated all of us as well as the whole clearing.

In this way we were each lit up with the light from the center, much brighter than we'd arrived. Once we were lit this way, we walked around, with purpose and clarity, to spread the light around. We walked about in groups of twos or threes or sometimes even the whole group of us concentrating on one place or person whose light took more more of us to brighten like we'd brightened at the central firepit.

(Sorry this part is a bit tough to describe; the main points are that there were many, many, many more people represented than just those of us at the gathering and that, once we came 'full circle' the intense light was suddenly lit.)
The sequence we stood and swung our arms in was important because it came full circle. Each person's connections outside our circle connected us to the next person within the circle and the last person's last connection connected to the first person's first connection.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
My healing experience started out with me walking barefoot through the leaves toward the clearing. The center healing crystal teleported me to a beach near the ocean. I was alone, sitting on the shore, just breathing in the warm, salty air while watching the waves. I dug my feet into the sand while holding a lit sparkler. What do I do with this (?), I pondered. Someone from the healing circle gave me this sparkler.

Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Don't know who gave you the sparkler but my experience (see above) involved each of us getting brightly 'lit up' just as a sparkler is; in fact, the way a sparkler throws light around looks very similar to what the central crystal looked like when it lit up, then each of us sort of glowed golden with the light. Also, we were each sort of 'handing off' to each other as we each put our hands into the middle until the last of us joined the first and the central crystal lit up brightly.
Perhaps this is related?

Reactions: Anaeika and Alain

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
As I walked through the meadow to the group, I noticed it had more of a fall appearance with changing colors. It was very peaceful with sunlight coming through the trees. Often it is early evening, so this was a surprise, but a pleasant one.

From a distance, I saw people gathered around in a circle talking quietly. There was one with an appearance of Snow White from the Disney animated film. She was not sitting with the group but handing out something like a program. She did not join the group but stayed just outside the circle. We all just let her be because that was what she wanted to do.

As we were settling in, our discussion was about what was going to happen (shift, etc.). Then a large doorway / portal appeared in the trees. We went to it and could see something that looked like a dark sky with lots of stars. As we moved forward, it dissipated and was gone. I sensed it was a preview or hint to the answer to our questions.

There was no bonfire but healing chambers appeared in the center and people took their turns in them. I was headed that direction when I sensed someone in the tree line wanting to meet with me. I headed off that direction .... and ..... my neighbor started mowing. :confused: I thought I would be fine but he was focused on the part of the yard right by the window over my head. So, I withdrew and ate some chocolate.
Ah!! Chocolate, girl after my own heart, solves all your problems, lol, :))

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I got, “Let it burn.” & “Just breathe.” Time for solitude as I heal myself.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)