Remote Group Healing Weekend of December 14, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Welcome to the Remote Group Healing group for mid December!

As you can see if in our new banner, (Thank you, Linda!) our group gathers around a fireplace in a clearing. Our clearing varies a bit from person to person but is set in meadow with a central fire warming us. Some of us have a waterfall nearby or a forest. Sometimes a crystal in in the center. Though I almost always arrive in the sunshine, last week we were gathered in the middle of a starscape and picked wishes from the stars. Perhaps you'll see the new moon due tomorrow.

This week I'd like you to bring a crystal to our gathering. If you don't happen to have one in your hand at the time, perhaps you can sit on a rock, imagine your favorite crystal or pick up a pebble.

With this crystal in hand you can experiment with what you feel from your rock/crystal. Can you connect with any energy within it? If you can, is this something you can encourage to come out and help heal yourself and the group? If it's a green stone, perhaps a green color will emerge. Or maybe your stone will surprise you. Can you get the crystal's energy to flow into the center of our circle to join with the energies already there and aid our healing process?

Stones are powerful healers. Many are grounding. Some have multiple minerals within them. I may come with a rutilated quartz which has 2 colors of rutile within it. I wonder what will emerge from that combination.

I imagine we may get more 'oomph' out of gathering with our stony friends. Please share below anything you'd like to tell us about what crystal you plan to bring, any special healing requests or what you experience during the session.

Two shout outs today: One is for our regular 'gatherers'. Thank you for all your help for my mom over the last few months. She is due to come home tomorrow and will go to my daughter's concert the same evening; a very big day for her! And many thanks go to each of you who have helped her get there.

The remote group healing sessions are also a wonderful opportunity to those new to the RoundTable to join a group event. This week is perfect for that little experiment if you'd like to try since you can probably get a bit of help from whatever stone you bring (or imagine). No experience is required. Input, questions, special requests and comments are very welcome.

This week we welcome Karma S. Tamang, BrotherQue, WaynePet, AnnVoP and RobGlown for the first time. RobGlown, your timing is great. I just found your name as I was finishing up:cool:

We do this every week so if you enjoy it, please join us again.
The information below is for you:

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Love the banner and yes, thank you Linda. It sets just the right atmosphere.

I will be at that fireside holding whatever crystal or rock attracts me at the time.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In with a request for rejuvenation for myself.

I sense that my ocean jasper is just the one to bring along.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
For some reason this little stone drew me this week, I’ve had it years and can’t remember where it came from.
Little it might be but the energy running through my hand as I held it was incredible and I felt the healing given would be very strong.

Every time I have thought about this since I’ve felt the same energy in my hand, even now, while typing , it’s there again and it has just occurred to me that this should be an important healing stone for me.
Out of all my crystals, some raw, unpolished from Arkansas, this stood out.

This week I sat down by our fire and immediately felt relaxed. I got as far as finishing the healing and was looking forward to see what else might turn up when, yep....I fell asleep again, this keeps happening, I guess it’s so relaxing around that fire with everyone coming together in love. Certainly a good place to visit for some RnR

Attachments

• Divine
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Like June, I drifted into sleep and did feel better when I awoke.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Alain
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I saw a big central crystal where the fire generally is and then a whole field of them pop up around, more or less in a circle, like the stones were part of our healing group, also gathered with our circle.
They were. Once we got going they lit up and started singing to us. Beautiful low tones that reverberated through us so that we climbed on top of them to get as much of it through our systems as possible.
It was amazingly healing; those beautiful low tones that reverberate right through you.
I guess I'm not surprised most of us fell asleep (me too):cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)