Remote Group Healing: weekend of December 11, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1624026359482.png

I've been listening to some singing and sound bowls and bells (contented sigh). I could feel the sound reverberating through me with each being slightly different; really resonant with the sound bowl, light with the bells and sweet with the singing, with a deep 'gong' sounding each note inside me when I joined in. I do periodically have dance parties at home with a favorite song on the nearest device and a big of floor space. This can happen anytime and always leaves me feeling celebratory and like I can do anything. Plus, it really warms me up O.o:D

So, this week, let's see if we can harness the power of sound in some way. I'm going to bet that the sounds that work best for each of us will vary somewhat and that there will be some that most everyone loves. That's okay because you choose your own way to do this or if you want to do this part at all. You can just join in and send + receive healing. It's all good.

If you do choose the sound thing, by all means dance away our session to your favorite beat (if you can stay focused, and I'd bet you're better at that than you realize). Or stay quietly seated and listen to recorded background music; a pretty different experience. Or do as healers in cultures around the world do and choose your favorite percussion instrument to beat as you sit, dance, chant or none of the above. A rattle can be made out of can or glass jar containing pebbles. I've used sticks and stones for really awesome drums. Simplest of all, pick a sound and add it in. It can be a song or just an 'ohm' or whatever. You can even just do it in your head to invite the soundbeat into the session though I do believe there is an extra resonance when your body picks up the physical vibrations of a sound.

As always, enjoy. That's both the best part and the most powerful:-D

1639072318523.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Netflixvideodownloader207 Suey Madison27 Poochie57 Evaaaaa magician11235 muhammadaafzall pattycakes555 Ange K.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.
Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1639072269974.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable. :-D

1639072377926.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In and coming with a surprise - always wanted to play a big one.

xylophone.jpg

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ooh, good one!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Ann Strasse

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
I will be joining. No dancing for me. Just listening. I could use some healing. I fell down two stairs earlier this week and injured the tendons on my sternum. Not a direct hit. The energy from the fall centered on my sternum. Then I was in a funny position when I sneezed and injured it more. Thank all of you in advance.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Half an hour before the distant healing I felt a great joy coming towards me. It was Lila. I laughed out loud and started to dance on the music that was on the radio. Music from the 80ties. It was fun. Then I picked up Obi my black cat and danced with him. It was so beautiful and full of love. It felt as if we became one.
When it was time for the distant healing. I turned off the radio and the lights. And danced in silence. At a certain point my body started to move on a certain rhythm and then I started to hear the music in my head, it was the music of Bob Marley. Then I saw water behind my eyes and to be able to concentrate I sat down on a chair. I was in blue water (heavenly aqua blue) with dolphins and we were all there. And the people who asked or were or are in need of healing were in the water to. And the dolphins healed us withe there beautiful and touching sonorous sounds. We could breath under water so it was completely relaxed. When our heads came out of the water our heads were glowing with golden light. Then I started floating upwards into the cosmos. It was a dark night filled with millions of bright stars. I (and we all) ended up at the Eye of God. The Helix Nebula. It recharged us. It gave me the feeling that all will be fine on earth in the end. This distant healing gave me a deep feeling of happiness and relieve. I had to sigh more then ones and it helped me to let go of thinking to much about the current events in the world.
Thank you all for being connected. In Love and Light we stand as One.

Attachments

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
You always have such magical visions, Thessa. I love Dolphins.
I once had a vision of swimming around the base of a building lamenting it’s distruction, seems I was an architect in Atlantas and wanted to stay near my beloved home, then I became a Dolphin.
I concluded I must have had a life as a Dolphin to enable me to stay near.
Sounds crazy but that was my vision. Came out of nowhere while resting in bed.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
You always have such magical visions, Thessa. I love Dolphins.
I once had a vision of swimming around the base of a building lamenting it’s distruction, seems I was an architect in Atlantas and wanted to stay near my beloved home, then I became a Dolphin.
I concluded I must have had a life as a Dolphin to enable me to stay near.
Sounds crazy but that was my vision. Came out of nowhere while resting in bed.
Wow that is so beautiful June!! I had a life in Atlantis to and remember a few buildings that were floating on the water. I saw it in a regression session with Laron. When I hear the sounds of dolphins it instantly relaxes my system. Thank you for our connection. It is precious to me.

Attachments

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had the bright blue beautiful light come up again to the tune of some 'ohm-ing', this time accompanying a person who was visiting with his friends.

I've known for some time that my HS/guides/team have a sense of humor which I can appreciate even in moments of my greatest distress where they may throw in something like "when you're railing at us and the catch 22 your life is, etc, you're railing at yourself", which, of course, makes me smile even as I'm railing. It's incredibly effective at giving me perspective just when I need it.
In this case it was my angels/guides who were visiting. The sense of humor came up again; I find it funny that my angels form up in the 'shield wall' formation that the Vikings warriors were famous for. These Viking warriors are the same who were known as 'beserkers' (it's apparently where the word 'beserk' comes from in English). Given their way of life they were probably smelly, full of wounds and scars, rough and, in order to survive, must have had an incredible sense of camaraderie, a real 'one for all and all for one' way of being. Yeah, those are my angels :))Gotta love 'em and I do.

So they did their thing, with me catching only bits of it. The leader's sword shone blue (kind of like Frodo's sword Sting does when orcs are around but much brighter + bluer) as he placed it on a big wound to heal it. I wondered if he was the guy who was supposed to be healing because I'd heard the other guy was the go-to for that kind of thing. Again, I was reminded that 'out there' things can and do run differently and that a sword that cuts can be just the tool to heal something which requires cutting. Okay, that made sense. And that the sword work could be a kind of prep for the other guy's more 'conventional' healing (ha ha).

I've begun to use the words 'ha ha' to denote one of these bits thrown in as I realize another contribution of my team and their sense of humor. A few which have come up recently:
Poison used as a healing balm (plenty of modern examples as well as historical ones of this)
Suffering as a means to getting healing, fixing things and figuring out how to do the work of one's dreams (ie the work you'd most love to do), thereby relieving the initial suffering (how's that for coming full circle?)
Plants one grows in the garden (for free as the initial roots were gifts and the soil, air and sun are also free) as a healing aid more helpful than any more expensive stuff. This theme of all the stuff we need to heal being the things which are most available and that we all have access to them keeps coming up. It's very, very persistent!
The thing one fears being the means out of an otherwise impossible situation, ie being one's salvation

Okay, now I'll go read everyone else's posts about the session and see if I can make any connections.
And at some point I'll post the next session ... hopefully soon.

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I will be joining. No dancing for me. Just listening. I could use some healing. I fell down two stairs earlier this week and injured the tendons on my sternum. Not a direct hit. The energy from the fall centered on my sternum. Then I was in a funny position when I sneezed and injured it more. Thank all of you in advance.
I'm glad you joined us, Ann Strasse and hope you got some good healing out of it.
Half an hour before the distant healing I felt a great joy coming towards me. It was Lila. I laughed out loud and started to dance on the music that was on the radio. Music from the 80ties. It was fun. Then I picked up Obi my black cat and danced with him. It was so beautiful and full of love. It felt as if we became one.
When it was time for the distant healing. I turned off the radio and the lights. And danced in silence. At a certain point my body started to move on a certain rhythm and then I started to hear the music in my head, it was the music of Bob Marley. Then I saw water behind my eyes and to be able to concentrate I sat down on a chair. I was in blue water (heavenly aqua blue) with dolphins and we were all there. And the people who asked or were or are in need of healing were in the water to. And the dolphins healed us withe there beautiful and touching sonorous sounds. We could breath under water so it was completely relaxed. When our heads came out of the water our heads were glowing with golden light. Then I started floating upwards into the cosmos. It was a dark night filled with millions of bright stars. I (and we all) ended up at the Eye of God. The Helix Nebula. It recharged us. It gave me the feeling that all will be fine on earth in the end. This distant healing gave me a deep feeling of happiness and relieve. I had to sigh more then ones and it helped me to let go of thinking to much about the current events in the world.
Thank you all for being connected. In Love and Light we stand as One.
You certainly have some of my favorite music in there and that blue color again...
I love the dolphins and the nebula coming together in the same story :-D <3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I had the bright blue beautiful light come up again to the tune of some 'ohm-ing', this time accompanying a person who was visiting with his friends.

I've known for some time that my HS/guides/team have a sense of humor which I can appreciate even in moments of my greatest distress where they may throw in something like "when you're railing at us and the catch 22 your life is, etc, you're railing at yourself", which, of course, makes me smile even as I'm railing. It's incredibly effective at giving me perspective just when I need it.
In this case it was my angels/guides who were visiting. The sense of humor came up again; I find it funny that my angels form up in the 'shield wall' formation that the Vikings warriors were famous for. These Viking warriors are the same who were known as 'beserkers' (it's apparently where the word 'beserk' comes from in English). Given their way of life they were probably smelly, full of wounds and scars, rough and, in order to survive, must have had an incredible sense of camaraderie, a real 'one for all and all for one' way of being. Yeah, those are my angels :))Gotta love 'em and I do.

So they did their thing, with me catching only bits of it. The leader's sword shone blue (kind of like Frodo's sword Sting does when orcs are around but much brighter + bluer) as he placed it on a big wound to heal it. I wondered if he was the guy who was supposed to be healing because I'd heard the other guy was the go-to for that kind of thing. Again, I was reminded that 'out there' things can and do run differently and that a sword that cuts can be just the tool to heal something which requires cutting. Okay, that made sense. And that the sword work could be a kind of prep for the other guy's more 'conventional' healing (ha ha).

I've begun to use the words 'ha ha' to denote one of these bits thrown in as I realize another contribution of my team and their sense of humor. A few which have come up recently:
Poison used as a healing balm (plenty of modern examples as well as historical ones of this)
Suffering as a means to getting healing, fixing things and figuring out how to do the work of one's dreams (ie the work you'd most love to do), thereby relieving the initial suffering (how's that for coming full circle?)
Plants one grows in the garden (for free as the initial roots were gifts and the soil, air and sun are also free) as a healing aid more helpful than any more expensive stuff. This theme of all the stuff we need to heal being the things which are most available and that we all have access to them keeps coming up. It's very, very persistent!
The thing one fears being the means out of an otherwise impossible situation, ie being one's salvation

Okay, now I'll go read everyone else's posts about the session and see if I can make any connections.
And at some point I'll post the next session ... hopefully soon.
Thank you for sharing. I laughed out loud while reading youre experience. What a good sence of humor do youre angels have! Mine are often laughing at me. When I ask for help and I am way to serious and they know I know perfectly well what I should or shouldn't do.

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)