Remote Group Healing: weekend of December 10, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1670549421084.png
So, continuing the theme of using Laron's AI imaging, this week's banner is from that same place.
It strikes me that this is a time of year with less sunlight in our part of the world and more starlight and that we are receiving a lot of input from the Great Attractor which I am currently relying on Janne to learn about it. She has this to say about the Great Attractor:

The Great attractor is the massive galactic anomaly coming to us from the general direction of Centaurus, through the sign of Sagittarius. No one really knows much about the Great Attractor but there is no doubt about its dynamism and huge influence. It is not a black hole, lacking the typical event horizon where a black hole engulfs matter. Its has a huge red shift which shows it is retreating from us at enormous velocity. At the same time it exudes an extreme ultraviolet energy coming from the other end of the light spectrum, giving it an appearance of approaching rather than retreating.

The Great Attractor is a huge enigma that draws curiosity and pulls us into its thrall. Be warned that when the G.A. is in force there is a danger of fixating on a particular belief system, spiritual truth, understanding or philosophy. It is up to us to exercise our freewill in deciding what to believe and follow up on, who to believe, and whom and what is step right away from.

All this has me thinking that this may be a great time to reach in the direction opposite the one we reached for last week, i.e. the earth beneath our feet and swing up this week to reach for inspiration and healing from above, one could say from the stars. This one comes naturally to me and always seems beautiful :-D

In our banner we have a central crystal which helps direct and coalesce our healing around, as we've seen so many times in the descriptions many of us have given in our posts afterwards. So, let's take in the healing energy from above and let it sink in our way either directly or through our central crystal... or however it appears to you. Please feel free to share what you experienced as we can all benefit from those descriptions as well as the healing.

Please also post any healing intentions you may have so we can laser-focus things in that direction too. I believe we'll continue our ongoing intentions for Claudia + John; anyone else?

1670550370182.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week this includes: ScottJer and Intuitive Simplifier

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

1670550419992.png

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1670550333523.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :ROFL:

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Please work with John and his kidneys

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In with a healing request for Claudia as you already mentioned dear Lila<3. You are the sweetest! And a new request for a young man I met yesterday in a private Jaw Yoga session. He is 27 and had a psychosis 7 years ago and during the start of Covid he dropped out of his study and lives with his parents again. He is suicidal because his head never stops telling him he is worthless. I deeply feel for him and out of compassion I wish he will find peace of mind by realy incarnating in his physical body. Where his safe space is. So pleace sent healing to this aspect of Remi. His name is typical don't you think. Thank you all in advance and see you tonight<3<3<3

Last edited:

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
In for healing. The crud made its way into my household again via spouse. I was feeling poorly last night and my guides were silent when I asked for help.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Our healing request list has grown, as has our group for this week. I'm happy w this development, because that's the point of this group: to find folks who request healing and then send it their way:-D

So far, we have, by my count:
John
Claudia
Remi
June's back, esp 7th vertebra
Amy's household
I'll add my mom and her friends who are getting together for some holiday cheer and I'm bringing healthy dessert balls;)

I'm guessing Pucksterguy is good as he seems to be on it with the psychedelic colors, astronaut, galaxy, comets and the whole shebang! <3
Know that any intentions you offer, even silently in the moment, are added into the mix

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session started relatively early on Friday with a bringing in of sacred space and immediately a comet streaked in (see Pucksterguy's GIF) and purified things w just a quick flash that felt just warm enough to clear some debris. Then water supported us w its gentle waves soothing and letting us sort through our emotions oh-so peacefully. Next I saw us standing, each at our circle, with little teensy tiny crystals growing within us on a molecular level, very shiny and healthy and exactly what each of us need. These caught a resonance with the air which created its own molecular structures; not crystals exactly as they were gaseous, but with a form of their own and a tendency to float all around us, whisking in with an extra wind w precision where it was requested (eg June 's 7th vertebra). Once the fifth element, sacred space, came in the sparkling really got going strongly with our crystals, the bit of fire and water left in us and the air elements bouncing their magic off each other.

I joined in again on Saturday and got another scenario. Does this mean we'll get extra oopmh to this session? Hopefully you'll tell me.
It started with my intentions. You all probably know how much I love the 'bouncing ball' setup (if not, see the series of sessions in Oct/Nov where I described these). This was loosely modeled on it. I set up an intention for: healing, love, strength, joy, harmony, peace, support, nourishment and sacredness (sancitity?) within my own space. This then bounced off our group's space for resonance. Once this resonance caught on it resonated out toward the world. At this point I found that the beings of the 'sacred yellow mountain' had created their space around ours so that we had a second resonance chamber. The concept of the yellow mountain is familiar to me from Alana Fairchild's 44 card oracle deck (my favorite) the "Wild Kuan Yin" deck. She describes this as
"The goodness of the divine brotherhood + sisterhood of loving and evolved human souls who have nothing but affection + goodwill towards you + all of humanity reverberates out through prayers from the sacred yellow mountain. The prayers can be felt as vibrations in your bones should you take a moment to stop and feel them
So, my intention reverberated w our group's then with the beings of the yellow mountain. Once that was set up the whole thing resonated once again with the world 'out there' and then spilled out from our globe in a spiral as our Earth moves through space. This is ongoing. I recall that we are conjunct the Great Attractor about now so am hoping this will attract some great stuff.

And here's the math I mentioned to Pucksterguy. Each resonance chamber amplifies the intention placed within it. So, by resonating (that's the 'bouncing ball' method) my intentions within my own space I amplified it once within our group's space, in a way similar to 2x2 (squared).
Then, our group's resonance was picked up by the yellow mountain's in a way similar to 3x3x3 (cubed).
Once that was picked up by our world's resonance we got something similar to 4x4x4x4... and I don't know what to call that. Does anybody know that term? What comes after squared and cubed? I'm super curious about it.
Whatever it's called you can see how an intention set up this way amplifies massively... just do that math (1 becomes 4 becomes 27 becomes 256; yes, I checked that on a calculator:ROFL:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My session started relatively early on Friday with a bringing in of sacred space and immediately a comet streaked in
A few nights ago while I was outside looking at the sky, a meteorite streaked by - very close - a few houses away from me - it came in on a lateral trajectory - tail streaming and then a big poof of the meteorite burning out. I felt my body buzzing.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I went in and felt you all this time. It made me so happy. Then I saw that we were standing in a snowy landscape. A bright white and cristal clear surounding. In the middle of our circle a ice mountain apeared. And out of the sky a beam of white light entered the mountain and made it lid up in yellow light. Truly Lila :) . All our participants that asked for healing walked up the ice mountain and recieved healing up/ in there. It was magical. When I left our circle after 45 minutes I started to see sparkling white light behind my eyes all the time. I felt relieve in my body and my soul felt refreshed also. I still feel this magical brigh sparkling white light. It was a magical distant healing for me <3 <3 <3

Attachments

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thankyou for the healing everyone, i actually felt an easing from the time I put in the request, it’s still very painful but i can breath without it hurting , such a relief.

I fell asleep very quickly after giving healing to all requests but before I did it was as if all the stars in the sky floated down into our clearing to set the whole place sparkling , they adorned the tall trees and hovered all around us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)