Remote Group Healing Weekend of December 1, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As we change seasons I would like to acknowledge some of our best friends, the trees.
1543616735058.pngYggdrasil, the World Ash of Norse mythology, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree

Besides the pure beauty of having trees around and be able to nestle in their boles, hug them, use their branches, flowers, fruit and bark for decoration, food, medicine and more we are connected to trees in more ways than we commonly acknowledge.
We use them as analogies of 'roots anchored deep into the earth', 'living houses' for animals, insects, some peoples and all kinds of things. Without these analogies our lives would be so much less rich, our ability to imagine some great things lesser and our sense of beauty much reduced. What we cannot imagine we cannot create. We 'bathe' in them when we go for a walk in a forest of orchard, with significant effects on our health (lowered blood pressure and stress, etc). We use them for shade and respite. They teach our children to climb, appreciate, look for bugs, root for acorns, all kinds of things. They and other plants create the very air we breathe, adding oxygen and taking out carbon dioxide. How much? Several people per mature tree if you believe the stats below. Feel free to add your own thoughts on what trees do for us or what you appreciate about them.

For the session, please send and receive healing as usual. Then, once cleared and grounded, imagine you are a tree reaching your roots deep, deep into the earth. What treasures do you find there? Crystals and minerals? Worms, insects and fungi creating habitats and environments we usually don't look at? Earth and lome that we can breathe in to feel safe and warm? Roots that stabilize and reach for what is there? Nutrition? Water and streams you'd never known about?
Once you feel well rooted and happily stabilized, grow your trunk that shoots up from your base, up, up, up as high as you like. How high can you go? What stops you? Or do you just keep going?
Then reach up and out. These are your branches. They seek information, sunlight, connection. They form resting places for birds, sloths squirrels and other wildlife and woodpeckers peck for an insect feast on under their bark. See what you branches do. Do they flower? Form fruit? Leaves or needles? Do they feel a bit like hands with many fingers as these sprout out? How do you make the magic of photosynthesis? What does that feel like? Do the sugars coursing up and down your branches and trunk from this process slide easily? Feel sweet? All that water you suck up from your roots, that's magical too, isn't it? No other lifeform does this so easily.
Last week I saw an image of a tree branch leaning gracefully down to hand me a leaf-message:-D

If you'd like, let us know afterward what kind of tree you became, what it felt like or whatever else you experienced.

Some stats and articles below:

From: https://www.thoughtco.com/how-much-oxygen-does-one-tree-produce-606785
"A mature leafy tree produces as much oxygen in a season as 10 people inhale in a year."
- Arbor Day Foundation

"A single mature tree can absorb carbon dioxide at a rate of 48 lbs/year and release enough oxygen back into the atmosphere to support 2 human beings."
- McAliney, Mike. Arguments for Land Conservation: Documentation and Information Sources for Land Resources Protection, Trust for Public Land, Sacramento, CA, December 1993

"One acre of trees annually consumes the amount of carbon dioxide equivalent to that produced by driving an average car for 26,000 miles. That same acre of trees also produces enough oxygen for 18 people to breathe for a year."
- New York Times

" A 100-ft tree, 18" diameter at its base, produces 6,000 pounds of oxygen."
- Northwest Territories Forest Management

"On average, one tree produces nearly 260 pounds of oxygen each year. Two mature trees can provide enough oxygen for a family of four."
- Environment Canada, Canada's national environmental agency

"Mean net annual oxygen production (after accounting for decomposition) per hectare of trees (100% tree canopy) offsets oxygen consumption of 19 people per year (eight people per acre of tree cover), but ranges from nine people per hectare of canopy cover (four people/ac cover) in Minneapolis, Minnesota, to 28 people/ha cover (12 people/ac cover) in Calgary, Alberta."
- U.S. Forest Service and International Society of Arboriculture joint publication

Health benefits forest bathing or 'shinrin-roku' in Japanese: https://www.healthline.com/health/stress/forest-bathing-shinrin-yoku#6

The usual introduction is below for our healing session

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

This one is especially meaningful for me, as I teach children about the different trees at the farm - shapes, fruit, etc. We are surrounded by over 5,000 trees in several orchards. Of course, we have the famous lightening and push-up trees, too. We are great friends!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I was in earlier between two crepe myrtle trees in my backyard, while soaking up the sunshine on an 80 degree F day.

Thank you, Lila , for the inspiration. This was a very lovely healing session.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I finally got a chance to make a comment.

The most beautiful moment for me in this session was when the trees each of us were joined roots, leaves and branches to communicate our love. This was toward the end and it was beautiful. There were more trees than folks who've let us know they were joining in this session, so I'd guess we had a number of unannounced tree-visitors.

Anaeika, this was a soothing, wonderful healing session for me too; a very active one.

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)