Remote Group Healing: weekend of Dec 12, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1603457740900.png

1607582756944.png

I'd like to keep this week simple.
Once we've come together I'd like to just join hands and let the healing flow. This group is pretty inventive so I wonder what everybody will come up with as well as what we'll experience<3
Last week was full of volcanoes and various plasma-related ways of connecting. Who knows what we'll come up with this week? Pole dancing frogs?
I do know that connection itself is healing and especially during these times when some of our usual methods of connecting are curtailed.

This theme is at least partly inspired by Pucksterguy being 'accidentally' present by not realizing he'd missed last Saturday until it was Sunday and finding he may have joined in without realizing it:)) You really can't beat that for simplicity. If we can connect ad lib like that, who knows what else we can do? Let's explore.
It also shows how there is no need to stress about being on time, or even on the 'correct' day, though it's been noted that there is about a 24 hour window of easier connection.

Other than our regular 'on time' sessions I do find that I sometimes re-join the group when something nudges me there. It's most often when I'm in a beautiful place, especially outdoors and have a great feeling I'd love to share. Or when I heard something soothing or spectacular and would love to have someone else hear it. So our connections are very real and can 'come out of nowhere' at times, as Puckster so beautifully illustrated.

1607582766138.png

Additional Info
We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Karolina, Shantel79, native girl, tzzo, marz2go and LunarPretzel (some great names in this group :cool:) . I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

1607582796137.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1607582812857.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
bringing my flexible self in!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was settled and ready to join in. However, what happened next was unexpected - I got a download of images about the current situation in the USA. Short story - it works out. I decided that I would join in later, but I was so light-headed the rest of the day and night that I could not manage it. So, I don't know if some aspect of me made it or not, but it was my intention. :)

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
An aspect of my session was a bit unexpected too. I was working on something and trying to amp up the intensity of the light I was pouring into it when you all joined me :-D I made sure to do the usual grounding/clearing/protecting as we joined up; which is easy to do in a flash after having done it so many times.
First, we poured some very intense light into the area. Next, we vibrated it with song. There was some sort of quivery plasma flowing + cool water there too and a few more healing modalities I no longer recall. It gradually worked at this area, gently teasing apart what needed to let go. I accompanied this letting go of what was no longer needed with "Go to where you're better served, knowing that you're an eternal being of the light, innocent + pure; all is being forgiven + released"
[Thanks, Cats. It's become my go-to 'let it go' phrase. In honor of your sense of humor I can sing it to myself to the tune of "Let it Go" from Frozen; the phrasing works well:ROFL:]

Some time while we were doing this I heard "It is time". In view of this being an old, old, old injury and related to a series of incidents over time during different lives I saw this as an unraveling of an old thread which coursed through many lives; some of them my own. What I saw (past + future selves lined up across time doing this work) aligns with this.

The last piece was with me standing, arms upraised like some of my past + future selves appear to me, and becoming the center of a huuuuge amount of light from both above + below, streaming into me. I had the vague sense that this was happening to others at the same time though I was too busy to really notice anything. When this finished, I saw my body gently laid down to rest. When I awoke we were all able to communicate telepathically with ease. We enjoyed doing this and felt a wonderful connection as a result. It felt like coming home. Other gifts became apparent too. I remember being able to move things without touching them, seeing 'the whole spectrum' + feeling energies travel through me like winds. This last one allowed me to sense things coming from far away. As I looked around me I saw and talked to others who were experiencing their own reawakenings in similar ways, though each of us seemed to have slightly different new delights to play with +/or played with the same new skills in different ways. It was like we each had our own palettes of wonders to sort through.

Then, as so often happens, I remembered something related to the upcoming holidays, did that and find myself writing about how I experienced my session. This one was very powerful for me and throughout it I was feeling very, very grateful to have a group of you wonderful people to work with and step in to help each other<3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I found it difficult to settle this week and decided to try again later when I received images and words.
I saw an image of a Christmas tree with a clean blackboard beside it, that image rolled up to reveal another one and another and another. I then heard ‘ there’s an announcement coming
That was it , that’s all I got this week, except earlier through the day I heard the words. ‘ Marshalling troops ‘

Seems to have been a week for images

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And phrases.
I hope we like the 'troops'

• I agree
Reactions: June

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I found it difficult to settle this week and decided to try again later when I received images and words.
I saw an image of a Christmas tree with a clean blackboard beside it, that image rolled up to reveal another one and another and another. I then heard ‘ there’s an announcement coming
That was it , that’s all I got this week, except earlier through the day I heard the words. ‘ Marshalling troops ‘

Seems to have been a week for images
June, i Think there was an interference in the connection to Europe :))but alas might just be my scattered mind - trying to find a reason outside myself .... you see lately i have been wallowing to the point of self pity - and my recommendation is don’t do that folks! the better entrance to remote healing is apparently self responsibility....
It was like trying to have an old School phone conversation across an Ocean :-D

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lots going on for everyone, it seems... last night I stayed up far too late doing various things, including just pondering. I wasn't the only one, either! Maryann's message and Janne's may have brought some bearing on that for me.

As I was cooking just now I was noticing that the mood in the household was relatively somber today. Even going out a bit didn't lift this much. It's a contemplative somber, so an interesting mood.
I was also reflecting how grateful I was to have had that buoyant visual with the new gifts earlier as it forms the undercurrent for my subsequent thinking + mood and how doing so allows me to step back and take a look, enabling me to throw in a nice little idea for an activity together that may bring us together a bit in whatever somber, contemplative (or otherwise) way we are at the moment.

Lol, I'm trying to say that I'm grateful for these scenes I see. They make a difference.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It's a contemplative somber, so an interesting mood.
Same here - posted this on the event thread

How do you recognize Methodists in Heaven? They are the ones carrying a casserole.

I was musing about my feelings today - loose ends, dizzy, floaty. Then this joke came to me. It pretty well sums it up - I'm standing here with my casserole and wondering when the party starts.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I got the following experience:

I went to the meeting place and saw the crystal.
the image went like a overexposed picture of a bright light. The crystal like a star and everything around black.
then the light went away and it was dark. I was not holding hands an couldn't see anyone but could sense that there were others.

I decided to receive and give healing as this was my initial intention.
I then saw left and right of me "people" lighting up in a chain as the energy flowed.
It was a sort of outline that looked like the crystal/star/ice crystal.
from above you saw that it was dark inside the crystal, only the outline was lit up.
I tried to send it energy but that didn't work. it just exhausted me.
I then went back to my place in the ouline and received and gave further healing.

my interpretations I got from it:
- the crystal/light is us as a whole. all the small lights give a big light
- we all do our little share and have to trust that it is part of a bigger circle even if we don't see it
- alone or with a few it doesn't work. we have to be all together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)