Remote Group Healing Weekend of August 8, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1589430560221.png

Life has been so busy! Many good things are happening around me, some are things I find difficult and, generally, much is changing. My apologies for getting this posting out so late as a result. These are tumultuous times and it can be a challenge to remain centered.

I know that a few of us have recently been gifted feathers that stuck out of the ground, drifted in the air or just lay looking beautiful in front of us. Sometimes, I find, that when things feel chaotic it is easier to settle in, even if for only a moment or two, if one has something to center on. Because the feathers seem to be drifting our way, perhaps we should take the hint!

So, this week I will have in hand (or, if things keep happening at the pace they are going and I have only a few moments between tasks; then I'll have a in mind) a feather when I tune in for our session. Around this feather I plan to manifest my healing.

I don't know about you; I know I'll be asking for a bit of a rest break as well as lots of beauty, as I find beauty very healing, especially outdoor beauty :-D

1596842606205.png1596842650630.png

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions: jahnsolo and Louisw. I hope you you check in and perhaps like what you see!
Of our longstanding members, Alain has posted about feeling the high vibrations recently, June had some magical visuals during our last week's session using gratitude as a focus point and I am wondering what CrystalSong would find if she joined us? I'm mentioning some folks I happen to have noticed mentioning something along these lines and am even more curious about anybody who hasn't mentioned this recently<3

No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1596842482232.png1596842529801.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1596842769772.png1596842823355.png

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'll be joining in.

For those sending healing, if you could focus a bit extra my way in connection to the heart relationships, that would be warmly welcomed. <3s

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In with my owl and dove wing feathers.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's my feathers, all the way from the USA — feather crystal wand gifted from a friend in Salem, Massachusetts. I'm not sure if these are all the original colors or have been dyed, but the crystals are real and I'm sure some of them are real like the peacock feather.

feather crystal wand.jpg

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was in with an owl feather too.

During this session I seem to have picked up feathers (which were of all types, shapes, colors + sizes) that were strewn all over the floor around me and carefully choosing ones I liked, feather by feather, built myself large white wings which were very soft and supple. Somehow I knew precisely how to build this. When I tried to use them, they initially didn't work for flying; that is I felt I could fly my 'usual' way by 'feeling' I could fly but not via the wings. It was kind of odd as I kept trying to fly this way (via wings), not that way (by feeling I myself fly). I was clearly trying to learn a new skill set and just couldn't seem to get liftoff. I considered, decided that perhaps I needed a ramp or a slope and left it at that. After all, I could still fly whenever I liked.

Later, when I was half asleep in the car going fast I felt myself get liftoff with my wings. It was an exciting, freeing feeling! And really interesting as it required the use of a whole new set of muscles which I guess I'd never known I'd had. They were clearly going to need a lot of exercise to work up to anything longer than flight of a few seconds. That was something to look forward to :-D

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I took us all to my very special place, a magical place I set up years ago and visit often.
.The colours of flowers, trees, Sky, ocean, everything, is constantly changing, sparkling with energy and love. There are mountains, waterfalls with shimmering crystal pools. The ocean is in the distance and it’s there that we gathered, sitting in a circle on the beach crossed legs and holding hands, while the two resident dolphins frolicked near by as they always do.

I did my usual healing letting the atmosphere soak into me and realised we were rising off the ground, still in the same position, as if we were on something solid rather than air and wondered if it was because of all the feathers, then I fell asleep.
When I woke up the session seemed to have carried on and I zoomed in on Laron’s heart, what a faithful heart he has, really lovely. I was drawn to his arm where I saw a patch in the shape of a heart.

Alain’s mum and brother came to my mind and I saw a fine golden net of love settling over them, and Alain’s face was beaming he looked so happy.

I really enjoyed that but then I always enjoy going and wanted to take you all there.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The ocean is in the distance and it’s there that we gathered, sitting in a circle on the beach crossed legs and holding hands, while the two resident dolphins frolicked near by as they always do.
For me, we started at the edge of a lake or maybe ocean, and it was turquoise in color. The waters had the ability to bring health to areas in need. I was aware of my bones strengthening and blood vessels becoming more supple and strong. Then I noticed another land across the water and noticed how beautiful it was. I thought well, another time, but then I was at the edge of the magical place and walked in. I was met by some interesting people who seemed to be American Indian. I was barefoot and they gave me some moccasins woven with reeds and decorated with pine needles and sea shells. I stayed with them and wondered about. Then something happened in the house, and I popped back.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
For me, we started at the edge of a lake or maybe ocean, and it was turquoise in color. The waters had the ability to bring health to areas in need. I was aware of my bones strengthening and blood vessels becoming more supple and strong. Then I noticed another land across the water and noticed how beautiful it was. I thought well, another time, but then I was at the edge of the magical place and walked in. I was met by some interesting people who seemed to be American Indian. I was barefoot and they gave me some moccasins woven with reeds and decorated with pine needles and sea shells. I stayed with them and wondered about. Then something happened in the house, and I popped back.
I wonder if the beautiful place across the water was my special place. Anything is possible there and absolutely nothing can harm you

• I agree
Reactions: Tania and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)