Remote Group Healing: weekend of August 14, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1624026359482.png

With thanks to Brad, after last week's powerful session I thought I'd offer a fun idea and different idea this week. It is one I know at least some of us have played with. In fact, Linda started a thread on it a while back: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/our-hands-are-the-antennas-of-our-soul.7810/#post-56357 It is an excellent introduction, calling our hands the antennas of our soul and reminding us we can do so much with our hands when we are mindful of how we use them, or just do amazing things with our hands when we just wing it.

It doesn't take much of a search to find out plenty of information on mudras. A quick search got me this one which looks a bit more in depth: https://www.yogajournal.com/poses/types/mudras-101-yoga-hand-gestures/ and, as a simpler alternative: https://www.ekhartyoga.com/articles/practice/an-introduction-to-mudras

So, my suggestion is to do something mindful with our hands during this session. It may be a mudra. It may be a gesture that, to you, embraces the meaning of healing. It may be something you do as you sit there with the hands at the end of your arms or it may be something you visualize your hands doing during our session. The above links can serve as references if you'd like to choose a mudra ahead of time or even if you wing and want to see if a specific mudra exists that looks like what you chose to do with your hands.

Did you think you didn't know any mudras? Here are some you may find familiar:
1628735119202.png ... 1628735584604.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes daCootje and Delilah.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

Even aliens are doing it!

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Heck, maybe especially aliens are doing it :ROFL:
1628735376497.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You had me at mudra!
In

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Heather, from the Lighthouse FB group, brings forth her mom, Carole, for this week's session. Heather is asking for healing for her mom, as she recently received a diagnosis of breast cancer.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In fact, I was checking to see if you were still online just now, knowing your love of these beautiful hand gestures.
I've admired them, but it was at the end of meditation when I realized my hands were performing a series of movements that I really became interested. Prana is one that brings immediate results, and I show people how they can use it in a way that is not obvious.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Delilah and Thessa Thijs will be joining us.
A special welcome to Delilah who will be joining us for the first time and a wave and a laugh to Thessa Thijs who reports that her friend and her dog are doing better after last week's session and she herself is feeling lighter now :))

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We have 2 special requests - Carole for healing with breast cancer and Nancy with shoulder injury.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I am greatfull to be together with you all during the distant healings! 15 minutes before we started I lay down on the floor with my legs on the sofa. I was very tired. And ofcourse I fall asleep. I placed a clock beside me and it was already 7 past 10.....I felt a little bit guilty for falling asleep. But I vaguely remeber talking to al lot of people while sleeping. I choose to connect with the group and concentrate on entering the open spot in the woods. I do not see people but there is a beautiful violet fire. I watch it fot a little while and again I doze of... I wake up again and ask Archangel Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael to stand with us. Rainbows connect the archangels above us. I sent healing energy and my hands start to tingle. I doze of again....When I come back I see a briliant white light in the circle. It is so bright, sparkling and pure. I ask healing for myself and doze of again....I wake up and see a huge bright yellow full moon hanging above the cirkle. I can almost touch it. I come up and sit up straight and my hands go in a mudra. Handpalms up with thumps and pointing fingers touching. I read about the mudras in Lila's text but I completely forgot about it. The night turns into day. A huge energy in the form of a person enters the circkle. It makes me smile. This energy has a big healing vibe. I don't know who it is. I see a dear and an owl ouside the circle. And in the circle I see a lot of people and a pitbull. All the people and the pitbull are happy. The pitbull is white. that is why at first I do not recognise the pitbull as Wendies dog. later I realise it must have been Bobby, Wendies Pitbull. I hear a song from the Beatles: "Seargents Pepper Lonly hearts club band" and I see a red dubbel decker bus and we all get in. It feels good to be in the red bus and travel together. I look on my clock and it is 22.22. A lovely sign that everything will be fine in the end. Everything will be fine. Love you all. Bye for now.

Last edited:
  • Divine
  • Magical
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
For the next healing session (I will join to) I want to ask healing for Gail Carr. She is also a member of the Lighthouse at the Oasis. This is what she Asks healings for:
Thessa Thijs I'm booked for a hip replacement in 26th Aug. I'm nervous but have the belief that should people know about it, they'll be there cheering me on I can look forward to a way better quality of life .
I just wish there was an alternative....
Thr pain has been excruciating.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'll add your above request in for this upcoming weekend, Thessa Thijs .

It's been a busy week and I'm just now getting around to writing about my experience with the mudras. It was fascinating.
Mostly I spent a lot of time weaving my arms + body around in various ways. It actually felt like my entire arms and body were positioned in specific ways, not just my hands which did go through a variety of mudras as I moved energy around more clearly and consciously than ever. I moved big swaths of it in response to whatever was going on and sometimes interacted with specific individuals though most of the time I feel like I was working on group eneriges. It took a lot of concentration and an ability to more or less be in two places at once, or at least have presence in two places at once. It felt like quite a dreamy way to be in some ways; very focused. The key thing for this activity seemed to be that type of intense, wide focus in more than one place as it felt like if I could read the energy surges/changes I could respond to them as I chose to. The response part seemed pretty much automatic. I had to get accurate information in order to know what needed to be moved how. Overall, I felt a lot like depictions of Kuan Yin of 10,000 (or 100) hands; an image/feeling I've kept since:

After a time a corvid (black bird) came and wove some golden balls into my swaths of energy. This added depth and fun as it was really having a good time trying to dance in amongst my fast-moving arms and body to deposit its balls. After a while I began to really enjoy the interaction and trust that it was mostly having fun.

A few other images happened later. These were the most important and the ones that really stayed with me. I still feel like if a part of me could sprout a whole lot of extra arms to be everywhere at once to assist if I chose to. It's a very empowering feeling and gives me a great sense of joy to feel able to make this kind of powerful yet subtle background difference. There's something brewing in all of this for sure. I hope I've been able to impart the impression I have at least a bit :-D

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I'll add your above request in for this upcoming weekend, Thessa Thijs .

It's been a busy week and I'm just now getting around to writing about my experience with the mudras. It was fascinating.
Mostly I spent a lot of time weaving my arms + body around in various ways. It actually felt like my entire arms and body were positioned in specific ways, not just my hands which did go through a variety of mudras as I moved energy around more clearly and consciously than ever. I moved big swaths of it in response to whatever was going on and sometimes interacted with specific individuals though most of the time I feel like I was working on group eneriges. It took a lot of concentration and an ability to more or less be in two places at once, or at least have presence in two places at once. It felt like quite a dreamy way to be in some ways; very focused. The key thing for this activity seemed to be that type of intense, wide focus in more than one place as it felt like if I could read the energy surges/changes I could respond to them as I chose to. The response part seemed pretty much automatic. I had to get accurate information in order to know what needed to be moved how. Overall, I felt a lot like depictions of Kuan Yin of 10,000 (or 100) hands; an image/feeling I've kept since:

After a time a corvid (black bird) came and wove some golden balls into my swaths of energy. This added depth and fun as it was really having a good time trying to dance in amongst my fast-moving arms and body to deposit its balls. After a while I began to really enjoy the interaction and trust that it was mostly having fun.

A few other images happened later. These were the most important and the ones that really stayed with me. I still feel like if a part of me could sprout a whole lot of extra arms to be everywhere at once to assist if I chose to. It's a very empowering feeling and gives me a great sense of joy to feel able to make this kind of powerful yet subtle background difference. There's something brewing in all of this for sure. I hope I've been able to impart the impression I have at least a bit :-D
While reading it for the second time I start to feel what the depth was of youre experiance. The hands and arms (shoulderblades) are connected with the heart so with so many arms (magic video by the way) spreading healing Love is much easier;). Thank you for sharing Lila. I feel my heart responding to youre experiance. With love<3

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Alain
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The hands and arms (shoulderblades) are connected with the heart so with so many arms (magic video by the way) spredding healing Love is much easier;).
Exactly! And thank you, I meant to write exactly that part about how the arms/hands are such direct conduits from the heart and how multiplied that effect felt with the extra arms.

• Divine
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)