Event Remote Group Healing Weekend of April 4, 2020 (Reducing Fear) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For the month of April I will be hosting these distant healing sessions. I take over from Linda while Lila is still away (Thanks Linda for hosting the recent ones!). I have not been keeping up, or joining recent sessions, so if I do repeat any intentions this month perhaps that may be necessary to focus on again. For those unfamiliar with my experience with healing, here's some information here. I have previously hosted these sessions for at least five years, every weekend.

In many places people are having to stay home as coronavirus continues to spread and rules and restrictions come into place. Here in New Zealand we have been at alert level 4 for just over a week. Level 4 is the highest level for the COVID–19 scale they have in place, with levels having certain guidelines and rules — 4 means staying at home with a few exceptions. All businesses are closed except essential services. There is also a state of emergency here, meaning police have more powers, which can include coming into your home to see if people are gathering, without a warrant and the military can be deployed if required.

Below are today's numbers for New Zealand.

1585863962910.png

For a lot of people, they keep a very close watch on the news, and this can bring up feelings and thoughts, some which lead to a high level of fear.

In a worldwide sense, there's a lot of fear built up, which sits within the global consciousness as a whole.

In terms of health, fear lowers the immune system, increasing the chances of getting sick. It's also not a very nice state to be in for longer periods of time.

In addition to sending healing to each other, let's think about lowering that level of fear as a secondary intention for this session.

There's different ways to work with the global consciousness. One way could be to see the Earth in front of you, and then sending healing towards it. You could create a bubble around the Earth, for the purpose of lowering and removing the fear, and see the bubble slowly move in closer as it does its thing.
sunflower.jpg

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: ericajane, Cyllyra,

No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Germany on #4 now (but with lowest death rate still). Yet I felt so much fear created by the policing and authoritativeness of the staff and 'security' personnel when I went for the weekly shopping procurements yesterday.

I felt there's more inconvenience in the customers (and staff) from this than from the virus or infection worries itself. At least in me and it was my impression. Really, this needs to end soon.

I'm in to help humanity. (While still quite relaxed and fearless myself actually although I need to go to the office again in the coming days unfortuately and cannot work from home).

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What time then, so wouldnt due to summer (daylight savings) time it be 10 pm for me? Confused.
Many people have found that exact timing is not an issue. As long as you are within 24 hours either side, setting the intention to join the group session is enough to get you there. Personally, I do this often, as Sat. afternoons (for me) often are busy - well, used to be.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This time I saw a bunch of unicorns enter the scene. I was one of them. I wonder if the rest of the unicorns were the rest of you?

I pushed my horn up through the oppressively lowering 'ceiling' of the place we were in to try and pierce it. My horn immediately froze solid which was okay as it's made of horn so I let it stay. This worked because the horn attracted lightning to it and the lightning sparked all around, using my horn as a sort of lightning rod. These large lightning strikes melted the ice in that spot and when the other unicorns saw this they started to pierce the ice with their horns too. The combined effect of the bunch of us doing this crashed through the entire icy ceiling and we ended up in a group (a unicorn group; ie a blessing) lined up along a narrow valley that was now free of ice. We were working together to ensure that the ice was kept at bay, spreading out from our little valley. This worked really well.

Next, we looked down and saw all the humans on a level below us, also through some sort of barrier we could see through. The humans appeared really frenzied and panicked, some of them acting ugly and did not appear to see us. It was time to equalize the various levels so we sorted out how to do this in a way that kept everyone safe and as comfortable as possible through the change. What we did is tough to convey but it felt something like turning a rubber object inside out. You sort of flip it and the inside and outsides reverse. In this case, the level below us flipped up to our level and the humans came with it. We did our best to hug the frenzied humans that came up with the flip and sort of 'clear the air' which was denser and dirtier down below. This was relatively easy to do as the denser stuff sort of drained downhill and we were able to clean everyone up and offer them a clean, safe, comfortable place to be. Things very rapidly improved and we went about the business of being happy which was a big change for everyone from the level below. Initially they sort of gazed about saying and expressing things like "What?" "I didn't know we could just be this content all the time", "I didn't realize things could be this good." and "Wow, this is awesome. Can we keep living like this?"

It all happened in a few moments and felt like a job well coordinated and achieving exactly what it was meant to do.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This time I saw a bunch of
Thanks for sharing.
What time then, so wouldnt due to summer (daylight savings) time it be 10 pm for me? Confused.

Time is always based on the first time, 8AM NZ, so everyone does need to adjust to daylight savings in NZ. The other times are not maintined 100% of the time as that would be too time consuming.

I would love to join your next healing
I'll make a note to include your name and will tag you when that session is up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)