Remote Group Healing: Weekend of April 3, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1613024700872.png

Hello again, it's been a nice bit of time off. I"m seeing the buds of new growth where I am so am planning on setting an intention for grounding with and asking the earth for healing. For me this will look like walking through a garden with flowers, trees, birds and whatnot and seeing what happens. There may be a fire there or a volcano and definitely sunshine. There also be some kind of water; probably the waterfall that comes with my meeting place.

Recently, quite a few of my sessions having been while I am out and about in a beautiful place where I either find a quiet place to relax and get in touch or continue moving, noting things within and without at the same time. These are times that sometimes the most vivid imagery comes. The last few sessions have been quite healing for me so I hope you have been healing too and I hope to see you there <3

:ROFL:... and just for fun; can anybody tell me what animal that first picture is from? :))

1617316435741.png 1617315885961.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Napisiti, plyttz and WalterPheks . We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

1617315998251.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am​

1617315913856.png . . . . . 1617316055771.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1617316091438.png

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in - grounding is a good idea - for me

camel

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
it looks like a giraffe! funny, i just had a dream this morning where i found a lost giraffe baby in a field and went about finding a place for it to live and grow (a really odd dream for me, i never before dreamed of a giraffe and live nowhere near one)
i dont know if i will be in yet, still i am needing a lot of shielding for some vulnerable parts i have retrieved lately and connecting out of body feels like a bit of a vulnerable opening at the moment. just wanted to answer about the photo!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, a giraffe snout it is. I loved the close up and especially that little protruberance up front which I can imagine doing all sorts of things like curling around a branch for ease of grazing (which I've seen and it looks really cool to me) to nudging forward a little baby giraffe still wobbly on those long, long legs (which I would love to see).

Will specifically include your eyes, June. Wondering too, if you're interested in taking any of the lutein vitamins that some elders I know are taking for same? It's inexpensive. You don't have to answer; I just thought I'd throw it out there in case this was news to you.

Lilia, I'm always glad to see someone using their judgement as to when it feels good to join in. Happy to 'see' you when you feel it's right for you <3

I included the ostrich because I find that they make the funniest faces sometimes and have this way of craning their neck around that almost defies physics at times :))
Giraffes are some of my favorites too. I've had the great good luck to watch giraffes walk in the wild and was absolutely mesmerized by their movements; they seemed to gracefully float around on legs which look like they should not be able to support them and are almost too mobile. I stared, wondering how they didn't fall with each step. Instead they moved with great grace. Just incredible!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session included a door opening in front of me. It led to different options and I could look through a few and see. I recall one that led back to a campfire, though, in this case, with different folk around the circle.
I believe we each had our own doors to choose from; very intriguing possibilities in that

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Alain

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My session was all flowers. First it was raining roses,, particularly those big Cabbage Roses.
Then I was running through a field of Poppies which changed into a field of Bluebells.
Then I fell asleep, but when I woke up this morning I was sure I had been somewhere with masses of flowers, and for some reason Roses seem to be important.

Attachments

• Magical
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I joined in dream time, and had nothing to report -- until -- I read June's post. The scent of something fresh green and floral - first in the backyard, then in my car, and again on the back deck. It has been going on all afternoon. We were unable to determine a source, but it is glorious.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I know what you mean about those smells , Linda, there’s one around while I’m typing this.
I was getting a lot three years ago, very strong and could never identify them, there was nothing on earth to liken them to.

Don’t know if you find this, although the smell can be, let’s say in a room, , I find it seems to be inside me, as if I smell and feel it. It’s all encompassing and, as you say, glorious.
My guides or helpers now let me know they’re close this way rather then sensing a presence.

Maybe similar for you.

• Love this post!
  • Magical
Reactions: Lila and Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
last week i had a smell that seem to be following me or i imagined it, independant, it pleased me
I doubt you imagined it. Imo it’s someone letting you know they are with you.
Some folk might not like to feel a presence and not be able to see anything, so I reckon this is a more comfortable way.

Of course I can’t say for sure if the smells others get are their guides/helpers, I know mine are and suspect these particular kind of smells are the same for others.

• I agree
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I do believe it is someone dropping in to say hello.

Awhile back, I smelled sandalwood, but there was nothing in the house that had that scent. Apparently, it was so strong that a clerk at the local coffee shop noticed it and made a comment about how nice it was.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Vanilla smell for me today. Made me recall celebrations from my childhood :-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)