Event Remote Group Healing Weekend of April 25, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
At the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak I felt that a much larger number of people had been infected for a number of reasons, which included those who don't actually get any symptoms, or think some minor symptoms relate to another health issue. This also meant the mortality rate of the virus was a great deal lower. We are now seeing research papers coming out in mainstream media reporting exactly this.

My point is that the real issue here has been how the world has handled it, which has created police states in most countries and a great deal of fear. A lot of this was predicted in our past by various psychic sources, but they did get a few things mixed up in terms of the catalyst and true course behind all the changes resulting from the event, which is of course COVID-19.

But there's been a positive side because of so many being in lockdown and isolation.

It's slowed us all down. It's made us rethink our lives, including our priorities. It's provided a space -- a pocket of time -- to connect into what lies beyond the busy lives most lead, whether that's about working to survive, looking after a family, or a financial empire.

In the last session I was focusing on providing a space to those waking up, which included those already awake but who may have needed some extra energetic support (and motivation) to keep on moving ahead down that spiritual path.

For this week, in addition to healing each other, let us focus on what's up ahead. Allow yourself to go on an adventure and see what comes to you, with the intention of the future and how this situation we are in may affect the world, your local area, or something beyond such as on a multidimensional level. And please share what comes. If nothing comes, that's fine -- you can focus back on healing those that participate (and receiving).

forward-3797649_960_720.jpg

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: MarthaClarke, DukeNukem_veple, Anastasia toska, Dex Tham, Reddd502, Kyle Chance, N1cky0, KathyL and Philip Rafferty.

No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

• Winner
Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Good morning future, indeed!
In

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In. (Note: due to DST change, Perth is now 2 hours behind Sydney, making it 4am. I will still do it when I wake up after that time).

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
For me this week session was full, of colour and light. The crystal in the middle of our group swiftly turned into a fire with a lone Native American dancing round it in the old traditional way. This hasn’t happened for a while but at one time it was a fairly frequent occurrence.
I envisioned light pouring down to the earth lighting up the darkness, allowing the human race to see the truth of what is going on by those who wish harm

I then found myself in the middle of indescribably vivid colours, the ground seemed to be made up of them and they were constantly moving and changing. Then I saw the Earth suspended in space with a rainbow around it.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
This time i was late and a little scattered cause i was moving physically( had to leave the kids upstairs and take my dog out) but then decided to play i was making my Way to the clearing btw the trees. I get these mid evil renditionings - like from old churches - like wise men with halos / knights of the round table - that kind penetrating eye. The halo was the glory was the rainbow - like circular - both how We meet and those images - with Star sprinkled Night skye) Then i Think i must have directly recieved help from one or more of you because i was shown how to use the circle in my work. I have long wanted to do a multi work and it is complex both how to and the framework for diverse content - but since i broke through the self identifikation age ( i knew but wasnt able before Maybe dec 2019) into more of a facilitation focus - i had to be reminded that using yourself and image with that different grounding is a vehicle so Im not scary anymore to be misunderstood . It was after i asked about the future that i was shown a quite specific process of collecting and presenting. It is often like this when i get to the source that the "download" is so fast that i Can feel the truth but i loose the "it " quite fast afterwards. Conclusion Thank you Laron and everyone for providing this oppertunity for centering and i need to do this each week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)