Remote Group Healing: weekend of April 2, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

Okay, my lovelies. I think it's time for an experiment. I have no idea where this will lead and that's the fun of it. Before I go on; grateful bow to both Laron and Linda who respectively came up with some awesome RGH sessions while I was happily gallivanting. Thank you both for keeping this boat afloat<3

This is entirely optional and may seem too complicated. If so, pick your favorite focus (e.g. grounding, a crystal, fire, clearing, radiating healing, whatever) and join us with your fave.

The experiment is to sit still, very still.. and tick off, one by one, the awareness of your senses as (or probably after) you connect with the group. Then, notice what's left and use that as the healing focus.
Easy to close your eyes; then, can you note what you see behind them? And tick that off too as being something you're noticing so that you can let your attention drift off?
Next, for most of us, is probably whatever you can hear. The near things and the distant things. Even the internal things you hear. Can you let that go? I believe everyone has a little voice in their head; perhaps pat it on the head and let it take a nap for a bit.
At some point, possibly depending on how hard the surface is upon which you are sitting, laying or whatever-ing, you'll be noticing what you are feeling. It's not just whatever part of you touches the ground, though. There's also that little bit of wind in the air, a tickle of hair on your face or the feel of it on your head, the soft touch of clothes or bedding or whatever on your skin, definitely the feel of breath moving through and the lifting of your ribs, etc to do that breathing all the time, perhpas the pa-bump of your heartbeat too... lots of things to notice here so that you can move on.
Probably next (I'm guessing) might be whatever you may smell. You may not think you smell anything, but I'd bet you do. You are probably just used to the smell of your surrounding if there's no noticeable smell around, so give it a go, try noticing it (or not) and moving on when you're done.
That leaves taste, which may or may not be last. Might be a bit of lunch in there? If not, there's at least the taste of your mouth and the liquid in there. Find whatever is there and then let that go too.

At some point, the fun begins. Well, much more likely for most of us is that we notice yet another smell or feeling or noise or whatever, though eventually we may run out of those. If we do, what's left? What else do you feel? I'm super curious what feelings we'll find doing this.

Once there, I'm guessing some sort of more subtle feeling will be there that I"ll call an energy. If you do find something just notice it. You may want to play with it and definitely, since this is a healing session, you'd likely want to heal with it. Probably starting with yourself and then seeing if you can let it out toward the group, perhaps directing it out through your hands or heart or whatever (again, or not; it's all good). You may just radiate it. That's bound to be healing right there, don't you think?

Just one example of another sense that, as far as I know, goes unnamed; I'm really clear that I can sense when another person comes near. This is something that seems ever-present to the point where it's woken me up even when I had no other way of detecting the person approaching and was in the middle of a sleep cycle. Lots of animals have sonar and given that we have sinuses which are similar, though smaller than many echo-location devices in animals known in the animal work (e.g. bats, porpoises, etc). Other animals have magnetic sensors. Possibly we all do. Certainly somebody has posted here about us humans having the magnetite thought to be needed for such a sense in our brains, so probably we are just not commonly acknowledging yet another sense there too. These are the simpler examples. There's plenty more.

And, yes, I know that some of us don't have to go through this whole rigamarole to feel energy; so what? If you do the experiment you may find something new. That's the whole point. Or not. That too is good information, isn't it?

Don't worry if this all feels like way too much work. It's all good and you can just drop all this and join in per usual without all this sensory stuff. Let us know what you find, if anything. Should be funO.o:D

1648696501062.png ...1648696550820.png

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: CharlesrainK Abbyiscool Mel Mountinvidge LusenMolly and VernieontoG.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1648696599696.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, this was a cool experiment for me.

I noted and put aside each sense and had to return to many of them as things popped up again so looped through several times... and then, found myself not just noticing my various senses and thoughts 'over there', which was how I initially felt as I did the exercise, but also coming out of my body into a light-body form made of blue light of a particular quality. The part of me that wonders such things then wondered what I'd like to do and where I'd like to go as I saw a lot of potential in seeing things from this position as I could hover and watch scenes, so I did. I wasn't there at all long before I noticed June very strongly and was drawn directly to our healing circle. At that point I fell deeply asleep and woke very refreshed in that way these healing sessions can do.

Wish I remembered more. Happy i can recall as much as I do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)