Event Remote Group Healing Weekend of April 11, 2020 (Reducing Fear Again) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
With the same intentions as last week, lets again focus on reducing the global fear that has built up around coronavirus as a secondary intention alongside sending and receiving healing for each other.

There's different ways to work with the global consciousness. One way could be to see the Earth in front of you, and then sending healing towards it. You could create a bubble around the Earth, for the purpose of lowering and removing the fear, and see the bubble slowly move in closer as it does its thing.

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: Shanetub, Huey123, Michaelcom, inspirewithwords, lizzywow, Marié Roux, jam, Jennifer, Nina Zigulic and a bunch more that I can't immediately view from the list being too long at the moment!

No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My upper back pain has returned with a vengence incapacitating me once again, it even hurts to breath. So II ask for your healing energies please it helped so much last time. <3

Reactions: Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Assuming it is 10 pm for me (we now have +1 hour daylight savings time) I'll drop by in half an hour from now then.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Can't do a long post just now, but near the end of the session I opened myself up to journeying on from sending healing to the global consciousness, and then saw a unicorn running down this golden dirt road surrounded by grass.

The road was going in the direction of a sun that was setting. It was getting dark and night fell.

One interpretation of this: the unicorn is about something pure. Short grass shows how good the situation is. Sunset means good times are coming and the end of conflict. A phase is coming to an end. The night means this is hard for people to see and realise.

• Magical
  • Winner
Reactions: Anaeika and Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I wrote this down earlier and now have just enough time to post it. This session for me was like a series of dreams, all integrated. It went from one to the next. It was one of my more 'significant-feeling' dreams/dream sequences. I was in and out of it for quite a while, I believe, though I had no sense of time.
I used [these brackets] below when describing parts of waking life that were not directly part of the dream series. I was in a place between dreams and waking at this point. I find this a great place to be as it allows for conscious dream transformation which I've found to be really powerful stuff.
Another thing about this dream sequence was that it felt like it had multiple levels throughout; great examples of what was happening in waking life for me superimposed on what was happening in the big picture around me, the one reflecting the other (as well as the other reflecting the one) in a sort of 'as above, so below' way.

A pegasus appeared offering me a wish. She was white, graceful and stunning, with long, wide wings which looked like they could fly anyone anywhere. I wished and wished well, feeling like I'd waited so long for the opportunity to do so and, so, feeling very well prepared. Among other things I wished that I would be granted a wish fulfilled whenever I wished it.

As the pegasus and I rested, contented after wishing, we felt a wall of pressure approaching fast. It was immense. We stood and met what looked like a tsunami so huge that it filled the horizon. We met it, willed it and wished it...this took some doing... and the pressure lessened, the foam and leading edge of the waves and fury became softened into multicolored iridescent unicorns; a gentle easy sea of them that became transformed, gradually, into a thick mist which lapped gently at our feet or let us bathe in or do whatever we each wished in its healing waters. The mist permeated everything everywhere for everyone. As it permeated I followed it down to the deepest chasms where it went down, down, down, impossibly far down through every crack and crevice to the depths of the earth, all gently permeated with the light filled healing thick mist. Still further down to the core where things changed and I was now in a new/old earth with this single connection to the above world. We traveled through endless corridors bathed in soft light and a gentle feel, inhabited longterm by many. In a deserted corridor we encountered a familar figure from the past, a suffering girl curled in on herself in the cave. A sigh of relief went through everything and everyone in the core as she gratefully embraced the healing mist, got up and floated away, fully healed. This part of the dream was done.

As I returned to the surface I saw threads reorganizing. I have before seen such threads which I interpreted to be large threads of dynamic energy, moving into new patterns. They were cracks, crevices; old, old ancient scars healing over as I came up. The earth had fully healed by the time this part of the dream was done.

[In waking life I'd been working in the garden a good chunk of my day, reorganizing it completely and had come up with a big problem to solve which involved taking the garden apart in order to rebuild it. I'd not had neither the time not the energy to do this each year before this. This year I had the time and energy so I'd researched how to source each part I needed and started the big project. Thinking that my dream series was perhaps done, though I still had the 'feeling' that went with dreaming, I was contemplating my garden and figuring out options for resolving the issues there]
when the pope stood before me, all in white, in the middle of the garden I'd been contemplating. He dissipated into a soft mist that became a gurgling fountain of clear, sweet tasting water in the middle of the garden, watering it and sustaining it. A white tree full of glorious blossoms grew out of the middle of the ground where the fountain had been. It grew both large enough to fill the entire earth and just the size to fill my garden; it was as if both scales (large and small) were present at the same time within the same tree, superimposed so that the one was the other.

As this was happening, a door in another dimension slammed shut on a chapter finally completed. This shutting of the door allowed another large shift of healing of thread/scars (see above). The door shutting allowed the completion of the healing; a wholeness and return of integrity of the whole. The white blossoming tree did a miracle of integration. Its branches reached its roots (out to its sides in a sphere) to fill the center of the earth/garden, coming perfectly together at its tips with intricate webs of branches and roots filling in the spaces above and below. As it did so, a perfectly balanced amount of dirt and moisture and space/air and light filled in amongst the roots and branches in just the right proportions for glowing health and integrity. It was like the completion of a picture. It felt solid and full of light at the same time and encompassed a completely new, perfectly balanced, world. The tree was the garden. The tree was the world. They were in perfect health and perfect balance. It also resolved the garden issue I'd had, placing each element where it needed to be in relation to each other element; again, in perfect dynamic balance, [though I haven't yet fully figured out precisely how to resolve the garden issue; I feel like I have a start on it, the first piece of a full resolution perhaps].

Wow, this was a big one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)