Remote Group Healing: Weekend of 29, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1620994626554.png

We have a big new group of members to welcome so for this session I would like to offer the suggestion that we do something we've done before. It seems like a nice big welcome, especially when shared.
Once we've done our prep (as I've written before mine consists of clearing, grounding, putting up my protective light and then connecting with the group) and just after we arrive we spend time checking our surroundings to see what and who is around. Notice whatever is there for you, including a feeling, smell, things you see, etc.

After this initial part, we can use the center point (campfire, crystal, etc) to send healing to everyone who requests it. Each person's method is unique with some striking similarities at times (you can browse previous sessions if you are new and curious what others have written about previously).

I'd love to hear what you experience in the comments below. Also, if you have specific healing you would like to ask for, please do so below too. Hope to see some new faces.

1622054574635.png
Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes jamielong1980, New Age Madeline, Rochelle and Yuk-lin, misty monster, Lucky1111, gayleenrich, silver and Brian4united. We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.
1622054636212.png1622054744082.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1622054809133.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.
1622054854898.png1622054890703.png

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Reactions: Linda
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, I started the session with a bunch of smoking clouding things which I didn't like (as I tend to associate smoke with suffocation of breathing, inability to see clearly, etc), so I sat with it and let it play out and realized that what followed as the smoke cleared were scenes being played out from various times and places; whole lives being played out. Lots and lots of information: a review of sorts? Akashic records?

Everywhere I looked another immersive 'film' with full sensory information embedded was playing, so I believe it was different films for different people? Or possibly we could walk as we liked through the films and gather impression? Imprints?

There was so much to process, so of course I promptly fell asleep :))
Before I did fall asleep I had an impression of awe of the scale of this. It was really, really awesome. An incredible session for me.

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)