Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend Jan 1, 2022 (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
That was a great session last weekend. Check out the feedback if you haven't already. Lila is unavailable this weekend so I will again be hosting.

So, here we go, the new year is upon us. This is our time. Around the middle of last year, if I remember correctly, I had the intuitive feeling that the plandemic is one of the main reasons the volunteers are here.

The shift in consciousness is upon us and what has been taking place globally is an important catalyst as it's created a space to wake people up, with the help of many people out there including Trump. It's leading people to create and take action on what's important to them; stepping out of systems is part of this.

A great example is the story of the Free Marketeers I posted recently on the Forum. This is an example of how the tyranny was no longer going to be imposed on a single individual, so they went off and created a different space, which now includes 140 stallholders, just down the road from me. No masks. No Vaccine passports. Healthy and free.

I recently attended a four hour workshop on Natural Lore, aka common law, but not to be mistaken with common court law which is different. The teachings show that all Governments are corporations and then when you are born, your parents sign a birth certificate — one of 4 from what I understand as the others you don't ever see, one which is traded on the markets and stamped as it's sent around the world globally — and you are marked down as having died at sea. This allows Governments to handle your affairs and is why they are legally allowed to deal with you in the court system. Once you acknowledge you are alive, their rules and laws no longer apply to you.

Language is everything here with Natural Lore. For example, the word freedom is not how it sounds. "dom" = domination. You shouldn't use that word. When an authority asks you, "Do you understand?" What they are really asking is if you stand under them, making you inferior. These are just two of many examples.

My point of bringing this up is that once you step out of this global monetary system, declare that they can no longer handle your affairs, another spiritual awakening will take place as you become truly free. This enslavement system also has energetic ties that reach into the reincarnation trap and satanic rituals that more are learning about which takes place in certain circles such as with the rich and famous.

This Weekend

Last week we focused in on moving into a higher vibration and remaining at that level as often as we can. In addition to sending healing to those that participate, and any other requests that people bring in below in this thread, let's focus on the energy of creation.

1640804095895.png

What can you do to help with this new earth that's upon us? What ideas do you have? What project could you get involved in or manifest yourself?

Let's take a journey and find out.

After gathering in our circle at the clearing, at some point set the intention of moving into the energy of manifestation and creation. Don't think, just know. Know that you are ready to receive information on how you can create. It could be anything at all.

Next, open yourself up to receive which might include a journey of sorts away from the group, or some members of the group might journey with you. See where this takes you.

If you need a trigger, visualise yourself lifting up off the ground into the air and will yourself to be taken to a place that will give you hints and ideas of what you can get involved in. You can also ask a guide to come to you, and take you there.

Image1.jpg

Additional Info

We welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes StarVorma LelandVaw doopewlop21Acate WilliamJedge Gilbertaveme sportstrader8 Durlin

We hope you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1639717904780.png

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
When I entered the meeting place, it was not a circle this time, I recognized Linda right away. So nice. the feeling of being with you all is getting stronger every time I am with you. I saw all of your beautiful and unique colors. And I enjoyed the look of the movement of the colors. They did not mingle though. Because of our connection the colors started to move in certain patterns like in a kaleidoscope. It was magical and felt so rich and fulfilling. Then the colors faded away and we sat down in a completely silent and white space. It was very peaceful there. It looked like a room of white glass with an opening at the top. Everyone started to flow upwards but I wanted to stay a little longer. I imagined Lila being there and I hugged her. It was lovely and warm. Then I also float upwards through the opening at the top. I float into the cosmos. It is very nice because all the detachments to my life and the earth are far, far away. I completely relax and then I notice that the rest of you is floating there to. We float towards each other and take our hands. We then form a beautiful circle. And in the open space is something like a movie screen. And there we all work on creating new energies and new ideas for our new world. It is not easy. And then I hear in my head it will work when you are all totally yourself in the purest form. The last thing I see is that out of the earth beneath us comes a bright shining geometric form upwards. And out of the cosmos comes the other half of this geometric form. The two click in each other and it fits perfectly. There is also a sound that goes with the two forms connecting. This sound in combination with the bright white light opens up the hearts of millions of people. Out of this new beginning the new world can rise. I did not see how this looks like. It had an enormous potential though. It was so full of hope love and unlimited possibilities. We all stand in Love and Light as One.

Attachments

Last edited:

Siode

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 9, 2021
I saw your smiling face Thessa. I also saw a kaleidoscope of colours they were more free form floating around each other. Every once in a while they would line up to form a rainbow then float around again. I could see little rips in the colours and see the night sky full of stars peaking through. I also saw two pieces fitting together and click.
I saw the earth surrounded in a bright white radiating light filled with love. I forgot to mention the white light I was sending out turned to gold….

Last edited:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I saw your smiling face Thessa. I also saw a kaleidoscope of colours they were more free form floating around each other. Every once in a while they would line up to form a rainbow then float around again. I could see little rips in the colours and see the night sky full of stars peaking through. I also saw two pieces fitting together and click.
I saw the earth surrounded in a bright white radiating light filled with love.
Wow Siode it makes me cry of joy. This is so awesome. Thank you for sharing this and being there with me. This is truly a present for me. Together we stand in Love and Light as one❤

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Funny thing on the way to the session....

Cedar allergies in full swing this morning, and I decided to watch/listen to something calm - a program about Eric Clapton, one of my favorite musicians. I phased out and began understanding more about torus energies, which was very interesting. Suddenly I was in the RGH session and saw everyone as their energetic selves. The way the energies blend, dance, send and receive among like-minded people is astounding and breathtaking. Then I phased back out. So, yeah, not quite a regular session. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)