Event Remote Group Healing: Weekend Aug 20, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've had some fascinating past life regression clients over the past couple of weeks. Yesterday's session was in person (rare these days!), and was with one of our forum members who's never posted. She had a pattern of being trapped in her lives based on situations she ran into, but this also related to the 'reincarnation trap'. Part of the session was empowering her to understand she has the choice and ability to go beyond the space she was gravitating towards every time between lives and instead head straight to higher self.

Coincidentally, one of her lives was as a priest in Egypt, where so was one of former moderator Anne's, who had a session with me recently too. I'll be sharing her session om my YouTube channel once I've finished editing it.

So, what comes to mind this week is not just empowerment, but having the knowledge, understanding and possibly practice — such as out of body experiences — for you to make sure you know you're free, that you have free will, and that you also have choices that extend beyond any limitations which could be in place.

In addition to sending healing to those who participate, during the session, see if you can set the intention to be open to possibilities beyond what you already know based on the truths and information you've ran into in this life, and any others. As human we tend to stick ourselves in a cage of sorts based on what we know, so the experiences we have beyond this life can directly tie into belief systems, whether that's an NDE, OBE or life between lives.

You may be standing around the crystal in the clearing with our group, or you may be elsewhere. From wherever you are at the time in the session when you're ready, first see your physical body in minds eye. Feel it become non-physical, so you may see it become translucent, see through, and see it as energy. Do this slowly. You might look down at your arm, or hands and it will be energy.

Next, tell yourself that you can be anything you want to be, experience anything you want to experience, and that you're open to heading beyond any limitations that you may have in place.

Open yourself up to any possibility, and allow your inner being to expand past understandings, personal truths and even knowings, of how things are for you. Then, connect into oneness — everything — around you. There's no place you need to go, no destination to aim for, as it's all within you. You have the capacity to just be within the source of where you're from and experience the ultimate realisation of your existence.

flame-gfae5f22ad_1280.jpg

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: VictorDarGo Alexmup Terrygok

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
When I enterd our meating I felt June, Laron and Lila. And over all so much love. I also saw much more people who joined us. And I saw you Lila in a beautiful dress made out of blue en silver sparkling stars. Majestic.
Then after dosing of a few times, I know after last time that healing is comming in in my system when I dose of, I saw a beautiful women. I recognised her as Sophia. The Godes of wisdom. I also felt the deep connection she has with the earth. On her right was deep darknes in the form of a figure. And we all saw it and started to send healing towards the dark figure. And it transformed in a puprle figure. I knew we can transform it if we keep on working on it. In love and light we stand ad One <3

Attachments

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
After healing I attempted to do as Laron suggested, looking down at my feet I saw them become transparent, then my legs and hips, carrying on throughout my whole body. I can’t honestly say I left My body only that it was light.
I tried to project myself to somewhere else and seemed to be in a place of clouds with a sun that gave off warmth and light but wasnt harsh, it was a deep yellow and I could look at it quite easily, it just sat there giving warmth and light to everything like a benign fat friend.

I attempted to move on and saw what looked like a computer screen, there didn’t seem to be anywhere to turn it on so i left it and immediately a roll of paper appeared in front of me and proceeded to move upwards as if I was scrolling, it was black print on white but I have no idea what it said, it scrolled up so quickly I couldn’t make out one word

Not terribly exciting but the sun I saw has given me pause for much thought about our sun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)