Event Remote Group Healing (The Activation!): Weekend Aug 6, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A telegram friend asked me if I'd noticed some type of activation over the past week, as for himself and others he'd checked in with, they'd noticed psychic abilities becoming active. He reported he now had a telekinesis ability.

There's many points in time where such activations take place, and for many different reasons. We can become activated from astrological influences, energies from space such as the galactic center and the beings out there directing energy towards us on purpose, energy based healings, the consciousness of plants in ceremonies helping to activate us, etc.

But we should not limit ourselves to external influences. This goes for anything and everything!

This Week's Intention

As a secondary intention to sending healing to those participating, and being open and receptive to healing, let's attempt to activate any dormant abilities, and strengthen any existing ones, for those participating.

These could be psychic abilities, healing abilities, etc.

If our group isn't too large, one method you could use is to see yourself with an an individual in front of you, and they may be in any form, from an orb to a human shape, and face your palms towards them (vertical). Focus on sending that source energy out towards them with the intention of activation. From here, you don't have to keep focusing on that visualisation, you can let go and see what comes to you intuitively.

psychihc.jpg

Another method: Without naming each individual, see all participants laying down in a circle around our crystal in the center. There may be multiple circles, or just one, with them laying flat. Now face the crystal, and like the first technique, put your hands up, palms facing forward, and you can with touch the crystal with your palms or just have some space between it and you, and send that activation healing energy into the crystal. From there, the crystal will send out the energy, amplified, into all those laying down in the circle(s).

June, feel free to include Sally.

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: Cizzy2022 Kasiinodjouch Leighavog NormanLyday JamesFOeta

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In
Thanyou Laron I will include Sally again.

Update today…….there are still lots of tests to do, the hospital is saying she might have a rare autoimmune illness.
She can still barely walk but is able to eat more now. This week she has become more determined and is visiting the babies, which she wasn’t before healing started.
Long way to go.

Pic of her with one babe last week, tiny little scrap. They were born by c section at 7 months because of her condition.

Attachments

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
❤
"Let us come together to sing and to welcome each other around the fire, where we heal ourselves, all around us and to our Mother Earth. We will bless each other and everything around us and we lift our spirits up and send the message out into the world 'You are loved' and 'You are not forgotten' our message is always love."
❤

~ Linda Lane

297360844_5633137133384408_759576645394679256_n.jpg
11 hours to go!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
❤
"Let us come together to sing and to welcome each other around the fire, where we heal ourselves, all around us and to our Mother Earth. We will bless each other and everything around us and we lift our spirits up and send the message out into the world 'You are loved' and 'You are not forgotten' our message is always love."
❤

~ Linda Lane

11 hours to go!
yes always LOVE.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Siode

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 9, 2021
Everyone standing in a circle around the crystal holding hands, moving around it first one way then the other. We all lay down around it arms stretched wide. We all sit up at once palms towards the crystal with intention. The energy changes, my vision is filled with swirling golden light it feels very heavy and dense. Then, long thin strands of blue light meet together from all directions wrapping themselves around each other very tightly like strands of DNA until they cannot get any tighter. Then they open up and flow all around us.

We have a visitor it’s the golden winged being I’ve seen in my meditation before i smile and am grateful for her presence. I can see her face this time. She flies around the circle over us and out of sight. The golden light subsides and I open my eyes.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The healing circle was like the others - group in a circle beside a stream with a tall crystal rising from it.

The next part was interesting as those of us asking for insight into our gifts went to different part of the stream with a waterfall. There was a specific place to stand where the energies came together in a special way.

A while back I was shown that the torus was my special gift, but I was unclear on what that meant. What I experienced was many of my message dreams coming together in a swirl, and all the events were being compressed into what we perceive as a short span of time. I was at the middle of the torus, and it felt as though debris and detritus was whooshing away and something new was entering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)