Event Remote Group Healing (Support For Others) | Weekend of the 14th of April, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For this week, let's not only send and/or receive healing for ourselves, but bring in some people we know.

Feel free to include anyone to receive healing, such as a friend and/or family member, those who may need some help; if you do, just include their first name(s) as a reply here, and mention their condition/situation if you like, it's up to you how much info to add.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm in, and I'd like to add a girl, just turned 18, called Liv. She has an identical twin sister, who is always "the chosen one" in her family, and her parents don't seem to know how to let Liv live her life as she is, not as they want her to be. Liv's not coping with choices and options right now, but only sees blocks around her.

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India
I would like to add my mother Neera who is having surgery today Saturday April 14, 2018 for Breast Conservative Surgery. She recently underwent surgery for removal of Lymph from her left breast. Thank You Everyone in Advance. Blessings to All.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm including Jim. Jim is a good friend of Jack's. Jack is a regular of our weekend healing sessions but doesn't always put his name down as his sight is deteriorating. I met Jack and Jim in Cleveland back in 2015. Jim is a very charismatic guy, with a great sense of humor.

Jim is in a coma because of an aneurysm in his brain. He's had two operations so far as a result of this situation.

Update: Jim is now brain dead and is being kept alive for organ donation which will happen today or tomorrow. I will be sending support to Jack and saying hello to Jim on the other side.

Jack will be with us.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am in.

I would like help for the energy of our home which has recently been burglarized. (Would that work to ask for help for our home? If not that, then for the disconcerting feelings in our family accompanying this).

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’m in too. Please send healing to my dad, David. Won’t go into detail as Spirit knows exactly what is his highest good. Thank you.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Glad your dad feeling better, Anaeika, give him a hug for me.

Just to confirm.......I entered the names of all who needed healing in the healing book, where they will remain unless anyone wishes me to remove a name which of course I would do immediately<3<3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Glad your dad feeling better, Anaeika, give him a hug for me.

Just to confirm.......I entered the names of all who needed healing in the healing book, where they will remain unless anyone wishes me to remove a name which of course I would do immediately<3<3
Thank you so, sooooo much! Yes, please keep my dad in there. Need a miracle. <3

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I joined this session to find our group in the clearing entering a space where a waterfall fell on us as we sat in a circle. It was healing, refreshing water of the kind that makes one feel relaxed and sigh in bliss. The orientation of the water falling onto us from above had me flummoxed so I spent a bit of time attempting to figure it out but then I fell asleep, lol. We were bathed in sunlight yet the water fell from a lip of ground above us and somehow managed to provide us each with similar amounts and types of healing waterfall and sunlight; which was the part I couldn't figure out. I'm guessing that my falling asleep was a gentle reminder of how little that mattered:rolleyes::))

I will say that the disconcerting feeling of having had someone in our house to rob us is passing and that something quite good is coming of it. I have wanted to start an e-mail list for our neighbourhood for a while and found that my earlier attempts have petered out. This one is roaring with people providing names and ideas with lots of e-traffic about it all. Much easier than attempting to do this alone and seeing the looks on people's faces that let me know they don't really see the point. My neighbours get it. They like it and they are full of ideasO.o:D

I've visited the local community police station to find out how they can support any initiative we come up with and came out with some good information on available programs, a bunch of brochures and a sense that this is do-able:cool: plus that I have something to offer when I communicate with everyone.

All this initiative came from somewhere. It's an old idea of mine that has been going nowhere for quite some time and I wonder how much of an impact asking for this group to put healing intention on the situation helped? Either way, I'm grateful for it.

Last time I was part of a community group (in our old neighbourhood) we used yahoo groups to post whatever was pertinent to us and let everyone on the list know via e-mail whenever it was posted (or you could disable that feature and just look at the forum whenever you wanted to). Whenever I mention yahoo groups I get the 'That is so ancient':rolleyes:O.O stare so I'm wondering if any of you are aware of another platform which might help neighbours connect?
- Not interested in Facebook, mostly due to privacy/annoyance concerns.
- Tried nextdoor.com which is not available in our neighbourhood (too bad as I liked what I saw and had heard good things about it).
I may end up with just a e-list at least to get started, but am looking for ideas which might add some functionality and perhaps pizzazz to the whole idea as I think every neighbourhood has plenty to share if we have a platform for it and ours is showing clear signs of interest. All kinds of really wonderful unexpected things came out our previous attempt and I love the part where people got to know each other<3
Ideas welcome!
Thanks being given.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
i missed this laron as i hadnt been looking at posts other than a couple boards & posts as well as notifications until today when i got this new laptop i dont have a broken Ipad anymore lol. now i can see and can read easier without that huuge four cracks across the screen with half the touch screen working lol. now that i see this post i want to join during this next one for SURE. i didnt know you were still doing them, i should have looked. my bad. I do look forward to the next one AND the upcoming remote viewing, whew whoo!

** Im going to make a post on doing readings for people and accidentally pick up on someone else whose energy is coming through heavier but not knowing i read the wrong person until it was too late. my guides let it through so maybe they expected me to know the difference? who knows. ill look around in a bit to find the right place but its really going to be as short as what i said here. its happened once before and just happened again a few days ago and makes me feel bad for the person i do the reading for. even though im more of an intuitive empath Im able to tune into peoples energies and read whats going on in their life. 2nd time this happened. im not sure what to do other than strengthen my intention and or golden ball of protection even more so? ** ill have to look around and see where i create this at as its been almost 2 years since i been through all the boards lol.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Mike, the posts for the Remote Group Healing sessions usually come up on Thursdays or Fridays, so you can bookmark that time to check in then.
Speaking of which, I am going to check for the next one as soon as I finish this:D

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
well I was refering to from not being around on here since 2016 (i think) but i still joined in forawhile. yeah laron lol you been doing those for a loong time its very special. i think I hosted it one week if i remember correctly. much fun and intersting things happen.
thank you Lila for your reply as well :)

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Mike, the posts for the Remote Group Healing sessions usually come up on Thursdays or Fridays, so you can bookmark that time to check in then.
Speaking of which, I am going to check for the next one as soon as I finish this:D
well I was refering to
All the info is kept on transients in the menu under remote group healing (I make sure that's updated for new people) including the easiest way to keep track of the new threads. But I always use the same tag, so one way is to just click on that tag on the root of the forum, on the bottom of the right side of the page (desktop). That tag is "transients.info remote group healing".

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)