Event Remote Group Healing (Subtle Bodies) | Weekend of the 23rd of September, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
There's guidance to be found all over the place, but something that stood out to be yesterday, which I did post on the Forum here, was an astrological forecast for September and the remainder of the year by Carl Boudreau.

When it comes to Astrology, there's many angles and aspects that can be focused on to create a forecast, so while you may just follow one astrologer, it can help to expand out and look at the perspectives of multiple.

We have a whole lot going on in the world which can be a combination of influences on an energetic level, but such influences can make the astrological situation surrounding everything much stronger.

mike-enerio-87677.jpg

From my thread I linked to above, here are some of the highlights of Carl's reading: “...for the duration of 2017, everything that makes us what we are and do what we do, are at imminent risk of serious disruption and transformation. For better and/or for worse.” … “The T-square, in general, is a disharmonious aspect. It blocks and challenges us to create solutions to blocking issues. But this one is also highly charged and volatile. It will produce feelings that penetrate very deeply into hearts and minds.” … “The Eris/Uranus conjunction will generate disruptive and transformative jolts, or upsets. Virtually everything we see around us could send a disruptive, transformative jolt through all the layers of our mind and body. Top to bottom.” … “These disruptions will will affect our higher thinking, especially our worldview, or philosophy of life. It will also produce anxiety and emotional volatility and probably cause anxious and erratic behavior. Our ideas are likely to get a good shaking up.” [For the rest of 2017] “Everything that goes on during these months will share this disruptive and transformative quality and tend to affect us all very deeply.” … “...our resistance to change will be overcome once and for all.” … “In my view, neither the world, nor our present understanding of the world is likely to survive the rest of 2017 unchanged.”

I know many of us are going through our own personal challenges, so as always it's beneficial to balance out and align the energies of the body, which can be accomplished in different ways, such as with an energy healing. Our emotional and mental state can benefit from receiving a healing. Sometimes breakthroughs can occur as we gain clarity.

For this session let's put some focus on the emotional and mental subtle bodies, or auric layers, of our energy system.

img81.gif
Image source: naturesenergieshealth.com

These layers can be thought of as energy centers, but function a bit differently. When it comes to the emotional and mental layers, they corresponds more directly to our feelings, thoughts and moods. From sending energy into these layers, we can directly influence our state of mind, but also clear up any residue thoughts or feelings that may not be serving us in a positive way.

How should you approach this with a group? One method would be to create our usual space where we are in a circle, in a forest clearing, and visualize the subtle bodies around the ground, with the intention of each one being directly connected into each individual. From there you can send healing out into the emotional and mental layers. You could also direct your flow of energy into the crystal at the center, which then sends it out to the layers in question.

Back to the forecast I included above, my own situation really ties into a lot of what is said. While I have the opportunity to take the time to make key decisions, I am leaning towards some big changes in my life. I suspect many of you are as well. But such changes will be positive for us all, and in a couple of years time we may remember this period, when thinking back, and realize how important it was.

Blessings,
Laron

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm in!

I hope no one minds, but I won't be focusing on any particular aspect. Instead, I'll just offer and intend to share unconditional love and energy to all of us (as All-That-Is). I like to leave the particulars of dispensation to "Universe" and/or each "Other Self". Otherwise, everything gets a bit too complicated for me!

:)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I will most certainly be there in the forest clearing but I have to do it my own personal way, concentrating on the auric levels doesn't come naturally to me and therefore will weaken the strength of the healing, as indeed it always does if I attempt to do it someone else's way. Sorry<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Today I was continuing something I have been doing to spend a week working on each chakra with intent and some essential oils. I have come up to my heart chakra and found a great big multiple layer twist in the area to work on today. I felt it was part of a very old story line that links especially strongly up into my mid-head though it runs through my entire chakra system. I asked that the session be focused on things working out to the highest good with ease, grace, beauty, joy and laughter. Also, today (for some reason) I decided to call in reiki too, with my usual preamble plus all the goddesses of compassion and loving-kindness, whether I knew their names to specifically ask them or not. As I started, I realized that I was going to be linking into this session with the RT group so prepared for that and joined in early.

In this way, for me, today's session started in the clearing with everyone, working on my heart chakra multi-layered area with a central crystal. It was a session full of surprises.

My heart chakra work went on for a while, looking like it involved the layers in Laron's pic in the intro. Then, a figure showed up and identified itself as a spirit of a mechanic showing up because someone's car needed fixing. I don't know whose car it was but suggested that the mechanic might show up to the person whose car needed the fix to let them know. If that didn't work, perhaps the person might get a picture of their car and whatever part it was that needed to be fixed? That seemed to work. I hope you got the message, whoever you are!

Next, a lizard showed up, just being a lizard, then started to morph colours so seemed to be a chameleon, though I realized that this was because it was being all types of lizards at once, so you could think of it as 'essence of lizard'. Didn't seem to do much, was good at just being. Then our group appeared to form an egg next to the lizard. The egg was formed from our multi-layered (see the pic in the intro again) energies working together. A turtle showed up. It was ancient. I have read that turtles are the oldest of surviving vertebrates. It helped roll our egg into the ocean (which I interpret as our emotional layer) then up into further layers in the sky. So it became a sort of celestial turtle and our guide as we navigated through the series of layers. The lizard stayed put on the ground linked to us and the turtle.

We worked through the layers, parting/pulling aside many veils to get there, until we came to a structure in the sky that was many things at once. It was a crystal and a flower and a heart and other things. It glowed beautifully. It was/will/is to help link us into incoming influences from the sky in a way that is full of ease, grace, beauty, joy and laughter, focused on compassion and loving-kindness, as had been requested at the start of the session. It kind of wove things in that direction (of ease, grace etc), by synching our egg's contents with what was coming in from outside. Since our egg was also naturally linked to our relationships, places, people, animals, trees etc that we love, these also wove into the mix. It was being done gently, so as to be as harmoniously as possible. We were invited to experiment/play with the crystal and found that it was a solid structure in the space we'd come to but in other layers had no substance. In these places where it was ethereal (for example, where the lizard waited) it was possible to figure out how to interact with it too. So we figured this out as we played.

The turtle and lizard approached each other again and we were back, our egg settling into the clearing when a figure appeared holding a window/mirror/portal on the other side of which were all the versions of the most beautiful places I'd ever imagined going to (there are several). I considered, and stepped through into them all at once. As I did so, the figure 'outside' showed itself to be me and I was also 'inside' each place simultaneously. It was beautiful. I then found myself going up, up, up and saw a sort of figure made up of faces, one of which was my own, overjoyed to be reunited, as was I. We embraced, laughing, and as we did I was aware of others doing the same with their own selves that were part of the whole. Then the session was done.

Doing a little homework afterward, I find the lizard associated with 'subtlety of perception' including dreamtime and the turtle with 'motherhood, longevity and awakening to opportunities'. In our session it felt like the lizard grounded us to the clearing while the turtle was our guide linking us/our egg to celestial places, which seems fitting. I do like the image and concept of the 'celestial turtle'. It really makes me smile.
A little more on the lizard: a nudge to trust our own intuition (trumps someone else's) as our perceptions to subtlety are heightened. Also a link to detachment in the easiest possible way when needed (like the lizard who can detach its tail and live to tell the tale), And an ability to use dreams effectively.
A bit more on turtles: link between heaven/earth. Also doorways (eg to fairy realm and related rewards), number 13, and the primal mother. Turtles carry their homes on their back (it is their backbone + ribs) and remind us to right our own selves when things are topsy turvy. Also that we have all the time in the world and everything we need to create heaven on earth once we sense our connections.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While in my usual position for distant healing, I had my legs crossed and my back against the wall. This time around I had two crystals, one on each knee balanced which you will see part of in the photo below.

I connected in, after doing a clearing process, and saw our circle, but had a sudden pull — it was more like being dragged down into the Earth.

I traveled through the layers all the way to what I felt could be the center, but it was very deep down. Here I saw an empty space, but with a type of sphere in the middle. It was not solid, but sort of like a type of liquid which could move from being more smooth to unstable. What stood out to be however was that on the left side, from my perspective, something was protruding out, sort of like a growth in a way which didn’t feel right.

I then felt this part needed some attention from us, so I called to the group and asked them to provide some assistance at some point during the session to stabilise and repair that area.

It now seemed right to return to the group and begin. I focused in on each layer, spending about five minutes on both and had some additional visuals around what was going on while sending healing. I then directed healing from the heart while holding the two crystals in my hands, into the crystal in the center which I saw turn over to direct the energy down into the Earth, right into that sphere I mentioned. I spent around five minutes on that but felt it was an ongoing process and would be taken care of when I was done. I’m not sure what the condition of it related to in the world, but didn’t feel I needed to know and didn’t ask.

Afterwards I felt drawn to draw a tarot card from one of the two decks I’m working with. The intention around the card was for our group, so it relates to what we got up to during the session but also what we may expect in our lives.

Image28.jpg

The card that came up was the Green Man and is a symbol of the flourishing heart of the male aspect of nature. He’s known to be ever vigilant and unerringly stoical in his guardianship of the sacred land. His heart is great and his spirit is warm and full of primal joy.

But for a more practical understanding, this card means that we will move to a new level of confidence and assertive dynamism. This is a time for both giving and receiving the natural flow of life both inwardly and outwardly. We are told to be prepared to find a new and thriving drive to begin projects, relationships and even new ways of living life and fulfilling our world. Now is the time to experience being at the apex of the cycle of life, and we should enjoy it!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My green man in forsterite stone (a stone which enhances clear communications w guides, centering and aiding physical health, especially to do with movement and fungi)
I like his gentle demeanor and slight smile + tired, kind eyes<3IPhone Sept 17 001.JPG

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My green man in forsterite stone (a stone which enhances clear communications w guides, centering and aiding physical health, especially to do with movement and fungi)
I like his gentle demeanor and slight smile + tired, kind eyes<3View attachment 2839
The leaves making his hair appear to be acanthus. The face itself has great age and compassion, and I feel, although acanthus points to ancient Greek, that this symbol has to do with Atlantis. It will be found that the ancient Greek pantheon was a revised version of the Atlantean pantheon.

Although many variants of the style are known, the principal component was the acanthus leaf, symbol of death and rebirth.... Being an herbaceous plant, the acanthus is an ideal symbol of regeneration.
Your piece is a very beautiful expression of the Green Man, and I feel there are deeper layers of interpretation if sought after.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lila, I can give corroboration to your beautiful meditation described above. One part was 100% accurate and applied to me. In my dream of 22/23rd Sept which I reported in the thread "Sept 23 2017, Constellation Virgo, Revelation 12 Sign?", I said that there were some personal aspects which I did not mention. One of those was that I dreamed that I went to check out my car (my body, which is my vehicle in this life) which appeared fine viewed standing outside the driver's window, but moving around to the left side of the car, I could see it was still stuck in sand, and had a flat tyre. I have been "stuck" for almost three years now in an experience of older age unemployment, so I wanted to check out what the status was. However, there was a mechanic, whose head and shoulders were bending in through the left-hand side car door, tinkering with whatever on the dashboard, and he was hard at work! I didn't interrupt him, as he seemed to have the situation in hand. I remember making a wry face, thinking that things were still stuck, but I felt sure that it would come right again, with the mechanic helping out!

We obviously have a great psychic or etheric link. I just love the rest of your meditation, and I feel you have a strong gift of description, and accuracy for subtle detail. Thanks, once again!

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Although many variants of the style are known, the principal component was the acanthus leaf, symbol of death and rebirth.... Being an herbaceous plant, the acanthus is an ideal symbol of regeneration.
Thanks for the Human Flower Project link<3
Some of those acanthus plants are plain, but some are showy, lol! I laughed at one site that advertised they were selling them to "yachts, villas and homes":ROFL:

However, there was a mechanic, whose head and shoulders were bending in through the left-hand side car door, tinkering with whatever on the dashboard, and he was hard at work! I didn't interrupt him, as he seemed to have the situation in hand. I remember making a wry face, thinking that things were still stuck, but I felt sure that it would come right again, with the mechanic helping out!
Sounds like your mechanic was hard at work. Really appreciate the feedback as I never know what the hey will appear, so I figure I'll just report what I see and maybe it'll find a home in someone's life, maybe even help|-) and I was particularly intrigued by this one as it was so specific and the guy was on a mission to fix somebody's whatever-needed-fixing, really focused, really concentrating.

Oh, one more fun thing that happened. Right after this session I went to the aquarium. As soon as I stepped into the first room, you guessed it, a turtle swam right up to the glass in front of me and spent some time flying about. I say 'flying' because with its front flippers gracefully swaying it forward it really looked like it was flying in the water. Maybe that's why I asked it (in my head, tongue in cheek) if it was a 'celestial turtle'. It scoffed goodnaturedly as if to say 'as if'' then floated away like it was muttering to itself 'Although, that might be really nice... maybe if I moved around like this and imagined that...'
Another case of 'fun things I do in my head', I supposeo_O:bag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)