Event Remote Group Healing (Special Exercise) | Weekend of the 2nd of December, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A quick reminder, our sessions are now 30 minutes in length, but if you can't manage that, that's fine, as just as it is like with being out of time (not being present at the exact time), it's also similar to not being there for the same amount of time — leave time at the door and ignore it, as it doesn't lesson the experience, or impact of your input, and our sessions.

I've been doing some distant energy work (not healing) with a friend, now and again, over the past few weeks. This is somewhat of a new experience, as while I have briefly done this on rare occasion over the past 8 years or so, I've never had someone there to provide such detailed feedback.

What I'm finding is that not only does it work quite effectively, but another part of me has split off, unconsciously, and continued on with the intention of what I was thinking or planning, while I'm in the awake state (not asleep). This really goes to back what I already knew and felt, and experienced previously on multiple occasions of how we travel simultaneously — out of body, whether we are awake or sleeping. (there are some.. aspects of self you need to develop before being able to do this though)

My point is, is that we as humans tend to put a lot of emphasis on feedback based on direct experience, and if we don't have that experience and information come through for validation, we tend to have doubts which can cause us to stop or ignore what we set out to do.

But so much more is going on that some of us, or most of us, don't even realise. We might not have the direct experience, but another part of us could, based simply on having that strong intention of doing what we wanted to do.

You may have a knowing about something working, even if you don't get the data to validate it, and that can be good enough, or, you may receive validation from an external source, such as a friend.

A Special Exercise

For this session, in addition to sending and receiving healing for each other, pick someone based on the list below of who's participating, and during the session try connecting with them using some energy work.

One way of doing this would be to target an area of their body, which could be an energy center, or it could just be any area that you feel comfortable interacting with. You could use one of the methods I mentioned last week, such as creating a sphere and moving that through a chakra, or using a brush on an area of the body. Just target the one area to improve the chances of it being noticed. (5 minutes is probably long enough)

energetic touch.jpg

You may see yourself placing your hands on one arm, on their hand, or around their head, and then stimulating that area with the energy work (so not sending healing energy, but moving energy back and forth at the area you pick).

If you have any questions on this, feel free to private message me, or post them below. I don't want to make this too complicated.

Now, the really important part: Please provide feedback below after the session based on your experience. We may have some interesting connections being made, as we read what people say and possibly pick up some validation around what we did and experienced. Perhaps just say what you felt, rather than saying who and what you did.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
As always, I'm in! :)

But so much more is going on that some of us, or most of us, don't even realise. We might not have the direct experience, but another part of us could, based simply on having that strong intention of doing what we wanted to do.
Despite the lack of feedback or tangible "evidence" to validate my own feelings, I've become 100% convinced that we have far more effect on things through our intentions than we think.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in and looking forward to the exercise.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In just under two hours we will begin, but feel free to do the session out of time if you need to!

I have an additional request for us to focus on, in addition to reaching out with some energy work—note that multiple people may target a single person, so be open to feeling a sensation in more than one area of the body—and Alain's sore back: healing for Bernie.

On Thursday (NZ time) I posted a thread on the Roundtable asking for some healing for Unspun's Bernie; he had major surgery yesterday afternoon, his wife told me overnight here. If we could also include some healing thoughts for him during this session, that would be perfect! Based on the timing of the message I received, the surgery must have went well as it was 10pm when the email came in. Note that Bernie is in his 70's and had a triple bypass surgery in June, 2016.

Remember we are not aiming for 30 minutes for these sessions. For those doing the sessions, or distant healing on a regular basis outside of these sessions, 30 minutes goes by fast!

Martha

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Tasmanian countryside
In just under two hours we will begin, but feel free to do the session out of time if you need to!

I have an additional request for us to focus on, in addition to reaching out with some energy work—note that multiple people may target a single person, so be open to feeling a sensation in more than one area of the body—and Alain's sore back: healing for Bernie.

On Thursday (NZ time) I posted a thread on the Roundtable asking for some healing for Unspun's Bernie; he had major surgery yesterday afternoon, his wife told me overnight here. If we could also include some healing thoughts for him during this session, that would be perfect! Based on the timing of the message I received, the surgery must have went well as it was 10pm when the email came in. Note that Bernie is in his 70's and had a triple bypass surgery in June, 2016.

Remember we are not aiming for 30 minutes for these sessions. For those doing the sessions, or distant healing on a regular basis outside of these sessions, 30 minutes goes by fast!
The surgery went well with no complications according to the surgeon! <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You know when you've successfully co-created something in life through your deep intentions, integration with your multi-dimensional selves, astral travel etc, when the thing or project goes very smoothly, hardly any effort at all, and kind of keeps unfolding and taking you down a direction you might not appreciate at the time. The little details just pop into place, the overall feeling is "so easy". Aha.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I felt like someone glowing bright pearlescent white was holding hands at my heart area, warming with hands and then with what may have been the crystal fire from the center of our circle. It was (pun intended) very heartwarming. I loved it! Then toward the end of the session it kind of carried over into a blissful state of peace.
I spent a lot of time with Bernie this time.
There seemed to be a lot of visitors too, first all kinds of animals and fey creatures in the clearing and then what I think were people's guides and higher selves?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Things were different as we made a day trip to the coast to celebrate a birthday. I'm still wound up, so I did not participate as planned.

I did set an intention to place my hands on June's shoulders - like a loving friend.

Something unusual happened for me. As our group was entering the restaurant, one person tripped and fell and a second had to fall awkwardly to avoid injuring the first. I came around a corner to find the two of them on the floor, not getting up. I could feel my heart sinking, but then I felt a stabilizing platform beneath me, and I immediately went into projecting calm and wellbeing. They each got up and we will see how they are tomorrow. I am so thankful for the helpful platform.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Things were different as we made a day trip to the coast to celebrate a birthday. I'm still wound up, so I did not participate as planned.

I did set an intention to place my hands on June's shoulders - like a loving friend.

Something unusual happened for me. As our group was entering the restaurant, one person tripped and fell and a second had to fall awkwardly to avoid injuring the first. I came around a corner to find the two of them on the floor, not getting up. I could feel my heart sinking, but then I felt a stabilizing platform beneath me, and I immediately went into projecting calm and wellbeing. They each got up and we will see how they are tomorrow. I am so thankful for the helpful platform.
Linda, what a lovely thing to do, thank you

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
All, I wanted to give you an update on Bernie's health and situation. This is going to be posted on four threads in total just to make sure those following them get a notification.
  • Since his triple bypass, his memory has become a lot worse.
  • In November last year, his wife Joe passed.
  • Bernie is no longer living in Tasmania. He now has family looking after him.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
All, I wanted to give you an update on Bernie's health and situation. This is going to be posted on four threads in total just to make sure those following them get a notification.
  • Since his triple bypass, his memory has become a lot worse.
  • In November last year, his wife Joe passed.
  • Bernie is no longer living in Tasmania. He now has family looking after him.
Dear Bernie, he worked so hard to bring us Unspun . My thoughts and prayers are with him.
Thank you for letting us know Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)