Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of September 28, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think you all will get a laugh from this. I was thinking, feeling, listening to several things, trying to hone in on the point I wanted to make. It just was not coming. Then I got a nudge to look at a shelf on the bookcase, and there it was - what I was sensing in all I was considering. I laughed out loud because although it was history book, the title was on point for me at this time - The Invisible Bridge.

Flash mobs dancing to music or playing music, dancing down the street, groups singing along together - people always have a big smile and feeling of belonging. Why is that? There is an invisible bridge between us that energizes into a superhighway of love and understanding. No one in the vicinity can miss it.

Granted it might be a bit much to dance down your street every day, but it sure is easy to walk along with a shining smile. How far do you suppose that smile might travel? I was thinking about how far dog's can smell a scent as an example. Depending on the breed and weather factors, it can be quite a distance, some say mile or more. I think our invisible bridges are much the same. A strong clear energy can be sensed at a distance. As we gather for this session, we could consider expanding our invisible bridges far and wide around this globe.

This photo is the Golden Bridge outside Da Nang, Viet Nam.

VN bridge.jpg

Image credits: psyajh1004

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

• Magical
Reactions: June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Let's include comfort and healing for Lila in this weekend's session.

• Thank you!
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Good to see the usual crew checking in.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I thought about the invisible bridges, I fell asleep, and that concludes my report. :-D

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm back!
As is my computer. I'm not sure who was more sick over the last few weeks; my mom or my computer, lol:ROFL:

Thanks to the crew here in no small part, I am sure... my mom is also doing well. Another few trips to emergency and new medications are part of what she's experienced over the last little while. Another, less easy to pinpoint and acknowledge piece of it, is a gradual realization that she is loved and cared for enough for all that effort to be put out for her. I don't think she ever doubted it, so much as didn't really realize it on all her levels; as we all do at times. So that is a big, beautiful silver lining in a tumultuous time.

In a similar way, I found that family and friends were able to step in to help when things were just a bit much for me which was a really beautiful thing to feel. Special thanks to my brother in that one who stepped in when I found myself traumatized by the thought of an unexpected trip to that same darn emergency room where it all started a while ago... because of some lost paperwork! The paperwork did eventually get found, much patience was dug out of someplace in each of us and my mother made it out of emergency just in time to attend her birthday party (she had enough time to put on lipstick and a clean shirt too) and it was a truly magical party under very unexpected and beautiful circumstances.

My brother got a nice little pat on the shoulders of the universe with a serendipity that he acknowledged; he saw a doctor whom he'd seen previously for himself. He saw him on mom's birthday and was given a followup appointment for mom on his own birthday. I was in awe a bit as I heard him relating this birthday synchronicity for the simple reason that this meant something to him now; in awe and gratitude, as this is how the wonder spreads, IMO.

Thank you, all of you, for all your support. I felt, at various times, helping hands, golden energy and just plain friendly beings around us wishing us well at various times as all this was happening. I don't recall any details at the moment other than to say that I did participate in every session, I did ask for help and felt I received it. It's really good to hear from you all again.

And a very special thanks and bow to intrepid Linda and Donovan who kept all this going through the heat all while probably wondering what the bleep was going on when my computer also crashed and I couldn't communicate readily:-D

• Magical
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)