Remote Group Healing Session: Weekend of Sept 14, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I feel a bit like I just stepped into a time warp; I was about to write RGHS: weekend of Sept 29... hmmm...

For me things feel like they are shifting rapidly into new configurations. Big picture changes. Big shifts with small pieces beginning to show. I feel like new things are being set up as old things get completed. There are lots of levels on which this is happening and there is so much going on that it's tough to keep up, much of the time. Onward and upward:-D

Also, I woke up the morning after 9/9/19 with the word 'complete' ringing in my ears. Another hmmm...

So, for this week's healing session I'm thinking of cleaning out the closets, sweeping out the dirt and dust and making room for the fabulous new things I feel starting to make their way over.
Please join us if you'd like to participate in the fall or spring cleaning (depending on your hemisphere) or if you'd just like to do a healing session with us and see how it feels.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.
The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

• Love this post!
  • Winner
Reactions: June and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ready to get on with the fall sprucing up!

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A small group this week, it seems, but boy-o will we be clearn:ROFL::p:-D;)

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This week was interesting. It seemed to come in waves and, yes, the theme was cleaning and clearing. It started virtually immediately as the clearing I do prior to joining the group got extended to our meeting place. Ever since Vicky wrote about it here on the RT I have loved and used one of her favorite clearing methods. I imagine a wave of clearing starburst energy, starting from the galactic core usually, that whizzes through space and stars at me, cleaning away everything that doesn't need to be there (not in my best interest, etc). It's fun and full of beauty. So this time that wave went on to clear the clearing where we meet. Whooppee!

There were quite a few clearing waves after that. The ones I recall now were energetic though not visible, sound waves, rainbow light waves, water waves, fairy dust waves, pressure waves and probably a bunch of other stuff on the EM spectrum. Some I'm not sure how to describe.

The most notable and, to me the most powerful by far, were the percussive sound waves. I could feel them (in my head) b-b-b-b percussing away and clearing really effectively. They worked their way up slowly from the ground up and stopped at all the points that needed extra oomph. They stopped for as long as it took to clear things so that it could gently move on up. Then it formed a sort of packet around me that feels protective and cozy. I don't think just about anything that I don't want to come through can. Pretty amazing!

Just a few minutes before I had the chance to write this I was laying own for a few blessed minutes of rest and heard something (not in my head) in the kitchen making a similar percussive sound. It really got my attention. I am starting to really, really pay attention to the power of sound waves and especially when they harmonize. This keeps coming up for me and I think there is something very important there. A gentle wave superimposed upon other gentle waves can have an incredibly powerful cumulative effect; unstoppable.

• Magical
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)